ERROR 2191

khangpham824
khangpham824
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1
I often have that warning....what's wrong ?
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,613
    that happens a lot in chrome switch to firefox it works better their for some reason.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • ali12322
    ali12322
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 10
    thank you my dear friend
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,613
    if it doesnt work in Firefox try another browser it may change in the update.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • ali12322
    ali12322
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 10
    Nah i found another solution,

i had this problem for a long time and finally i found a solutoion!!! This method came from my head so i did not copy anyone, i was wondering why it was working for some people and others no, i thought it might be depending where you live and it is restricted for some countries so i went and downloaded a vpn (i reccomend you totalvpn cuz thats the one that worked for me and is free) after downloading totalvpn connect to Netherlands,Amsterdam (If you would want Security or PPTP press the security or PPTP button and then connect) wait and it will connect now go to war commander and play, it should stop at 81%,91%,99% dont worry thats what we want after a few minutes or seconds it will start! (it might not have sound/music so you have to refresh page) And play it at firefox cuz at chrome it will always give you a save error .   PLEASE SHARE THIS FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO LET THEM KNOW!

• harold6911
    harold6911
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 3
    i think its account problem.. i can play in my other account, hoping kixeye fix this error problem
  • lovag
    lovag
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 1

Error code 9????? This my problem?

• Ahmed Maylo
    Ahmed Maylo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 2
    hi my account is stolen but i trid to take back i trid to open give banned plaase iwent play again id plays:3598add3ec2541c4
  • Ahmed Maylo
    Ahmed Maylo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 2
    Error code 9?This my problem
  • Sameer.Toffan
    Sameer.Toffan
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1
    Guys there is Nothing Els all is Cheat Engine Problems Those accounts which get this problem is all of cheat engine Over Capacity Fast Upgrade Fast repair all of them are Cuz of that error and kixeye know that cuz of that he didnt take any action on this error i am programer i can do every this in this game but is all wast of time all the best  
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,326
    Closing thread due to necrobumping.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
This discussion has been closed.