Joined May 2016 Posts: 2

Revive the BYM or BYM 2!!!!!!!!!
( ) yes
( ) no

• Luis Mauad
    Luis Mauad
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 1
    i am brazilian, i do not speak english but i love backyard monsters REVIVE THE BACKYARD PLEEASE (TO ANDROID-IOS)
  • Plncrazy
    Plncrazy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1
    Where do I request help with an issue with my Backyard Monsters. My game is glitched and stuck.
  • KrisK
    KrisK
    Master Tactician
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,499
    Plncrazy said:
    Where do I request help with an issue with my Backyard Monsters. My game is glitched and stuck.
    Unfortunately, since support for the game was discontinued, there is no longer a place to report issues.
  • juan emanuel lopez
    juan emanuel lopez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 4

Hey.. What happened to backyard monsters ,
    Por que si me agarra el juego pero va súper lagg ?! Y por qué lo abandonaron?! :'v amaba ese juego .por favor devuelvan backyard monsters

• juan emanuel lopez
    juan emanuel lopez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 4

Creí que lo iban a cerrar o quitar el juego pero no , ahí lo dejaron , lo bueno es que aún puedo seguir jugándolo , claro que con algunos detalles

• sbeach_72
    sbeach_72
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 1
    If its discontinued they why is it still on  Facebook??  I love that game.  
  • Matthew Alvarez
    Matthew Alvarez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 2

REVIVE IIIIIT

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,153
    There is no reason for kixeye to revive it firstly because it would be too expensive to revive a dead game and fix issues. Secondly, it has been confirmed that flash will die in 2020 which means it would be a waste of resources and time to work on something that would still have to die in 2020.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • Teratorn
    Teratorn
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 394
    Revival plssss
    The Warlords
    GET THE BEST OF THEM ALL FOMOR
    Its Back and better than ever

Divine Fury 1.0