Sector 97 turned on me any sector that is willing to accept and not turn on me

• WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 881
    Eifi said:
    thismech said:
    reporting me and my brother for having similar names isn't how i think any sector should behave. we live in same household with only 1 computer in it. i would close this discussion myself if i could as this has gone on long enough. but this is blowing the whole thing way out of proportion. trying to get me and my brother banned is going too far. i would like to request a mod and no 1 from 97 reply to this cause i would like help on this. and 97 is just gonna complain that, "you're a liar," "this is what you deserve," etc. If Kix really is the company i remember then they should help with this as the terms of service state no where that same household 2 different people is an illegal thing. so i'm asking anyone with enough sense to know that this is wrong to say it here. and for any mod to help with this. for any in 97 that actually have a heart tell your comrades that this is not the way to go about getting me to leave. can't jump now can jump after event. i don't care about not having the event. i don't care about you jailing me. what i do care about is what your doing right now to me and my lil bro. can't call that justified. not even in the smallest bit
    Seriously Thanatos...........you just pbublicly admited, that you have two accounts..........THINK............you said you live with your little brother and that you have only ONE computer in the house..............PLEASE explain me how you were able to chat with your "lil brother" if you were both on one computer in the same time.................you´re so funny  how you are getting lost in your lies.
    you can have 10 accounts if you wish, kixeye does not say it is against rules, just that if you are found using them to increase the fighting capability of the other or using in such means it is concidered cheating by them then they will object and remove one or all accounts, so get your facts right...

to those who are jailing him please allow him to do the event and he will jump out of your sector after the event...
  • warriorgod
    warriorgod
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 31
    woodysz3 said:
    Eifi said:
    thismech said:
    reporting me and my brother for having similar names isn't how i think any sector should behave. we live in same household with only 1 computer in it. i would close this discussion myself if i could as this has gone on long enough. but this is blowing the whole thing way out of proportion. trying to get me and my brother banned is going too far. i would like to request a mod and no 1 from 97 reply to this cause i would like help on this. and 97 is just gonna complain that, "you're a liar," "this is what you deserve," etc. If Kix really is the company i remember then they should help with this as the terms of service state no where that same household 2 different people is an illegal thing. so i'm asking anyone with enough sense to know that this is wrong to say it here. and for any mod to help with this. for any in 97 that actually have a heart tell your comrades that this is not the way to go about getting me to leave. can't jump now can jump after event. i don't care about not having the event. i don't care about you jailing me. what i do care about is what your doing right now to me and my lil bro. can't call that justified. not even in the smallest bit
    Seriously Thanatos...........you just pbublicly admited, that you have two accounts..........THINK............you said you live with your little brother and that you have only ONE computer in the house..............PLEASE explain me how you were able to chat with your "lil brother" if you were both on one computer in the same time.................you´re so funny  how you are getting lost in your lies.
    you can have 10 accounts if you wish, kixeye does not say it is against rules, just that if you are found using them to increase the fighting capability of the other or using in such means it is concidered cheating by them then they will object and remove one or all accounts, so get your facts right...

to those who are jailing him please allow him to do the event and he will jump out of your sector after the event...
    woody here is right many gaming companies don't care about multi accounts. the reasoning for this is cause there's a chance you'll pay more. i've seen the jail and it sucks. almost makes my guild in archeage (a huge mmo) seem friendly. ( we aren't, we're pirates).  but that is kinda of bad thinking there.
    Dying is easy, Life is harsh

Leaves falling from trees / Snow drifting onto the ground / Life leaving your corpse
  • will.tidmarsh.7
    will.tidmarsh.7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 28
    Blah Blah Blah.... Man Up princess and take your medicine.

97 is a good fair sector... players dont get jailed **** nilly. 

• thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 144

so your the great gremlin i've heard about. you talk about jailing as if its never happened to you. You who drop your tag and go to other sectors to attack others then jump back and get your tag back. your answer on this doesn't matter then.
  • warriorgod
    warriorgod
    Potential Threat
    thismech said:

so your the great gremlin i've heard about. you talk about jailing as if its never happened to you. You who drop your tag and go to other sectors to attack others then jump back and get your tag back. your answer on this doesn't matter then.
    hahaha these guys don't know when to give up do they. gremlin please don't talk about how your sector is so perfect and never does anything. if i were you i'd shut my trap while i was ahead. anyways great job on the war on our isle my lordship. (lordthanatosgod)

Leaves falling from trees / Snow drifting onto the ground / Life leaving your corpse
  • DarkLord112
    DarkLord112
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 20

Warriorgod I don't know who you are but you should shut yours while ur ahead. You want to make a threat I can make one and deliver one as well. Simple if your man enough pop in or give me ur sector. Cause I promise you don't know who your dealing with.

• angie harris
    angie harris
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4
    Its a War game stop whinging like a little baby fight back or jump....but to complain in a forum about it really ????
  • warriorgod
    warriorgod
    Potential Threat

Warriorgod I don't know who you are but you should shut yours while ur ahead. You want to make a threat I can make one and deliver one as well. Simple if your man enough pop in or give me ur sector. Cause I promise you don't know who your dealing with.

my name is kyrios ghost immortal. i'm a ghost in all games. unfair play i don't like. i lead many guilds, groups, clan,squads,etc.  Plus i'm not making a threat. IF AAf is with this then why message 97 to unjail lord/ let him do event. but you darklord are a strange 1. why do you care so much. war means respect your enemy. plus they have said that they plan to follow him when he jumps and hit him where he lands. huge mistake then.

• Tony Rahlstein
    Tony Rahlstein
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 45
    WTH?   just stop crying and go to another sector!   **** baby
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,303
    @thismech lol we jailing you with 5 guys quit your crying dam
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    just jump when events over and quit trying to flag people for abuse 
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    it takes 5 of you to jail one payer lol
  • warriorgod
    warriorgod
    Potential Threat
    woodysz3 said:
    this shows cowardice. and not 5 guys more than that. about 9 guys in all. do you not realize 97 that, that makes you look weak. that you're scared of a player of a level 35-6.  Woody tell me since you're aaf what do you think about 5 guys level 40+ doing a hard jail on a level 35-6. pretty funny to me.

• WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    woodysz3 said:
    this shows cowardice. and not 5 guys more than that. about 9 guys in all. do you not realize 97 that, that makes you look weak. that you're scared of a player of a level 35-6.  Woody tell me since you're aaf what do you think about 5 guys level 40+ doing a hard jail on a level 35-6. pretty funny to me.
    just says to me they don't know where ignore option is in chat...
    also why jail when he is no threat to levels like them, maybe we will go there to see these warriors in action lol
  • warriorgod
    warriorgod
    Potential Threat
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    just says to me they don't know where ignore option is in chat...
    also why jail when he is no threat to levels like them, maybe we will go there to see these warriors in action lol
    lol all to true man, all too true! in everygame no matter what the higher the level the harder they are to kill. so why they're so frightened by a 35-6 is beyond me. if that were me i'd let him be then when he is at least level 40 then come back. otherwise no. as all of them won't even attack him with something he even has a chance against.

• roughneck_CB
    roughneck_CB
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 25
    no one is scared of a lvl 35. we do not support traitors and have been ordered by aaf/sf to smash him. so put that in your pipe and smoke it.lol
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    no one is scared of a lvl 35. we do not support traitors and have been ordered by aaf/sf to smash him. so put that in your pipe and smoke it.lol
    i see and you know i am aaf lol look at badge...lol and they have not ordered it at all
  • roughneck_CB
    roughneck_CB
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 25
    believe what you want, we have our orders. no one supports traitors. just cause he cries and try to make him look like the victom. we have all the screenshots showing what actually took place. he is not welcome here
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    believe what you want, we have our orders. no one supports traitors. just cause he cries and try to make him look like the victom. we have all the screenshots showing what actually took place. he is not welcome here
    then send them to me, i am in aaf news page...
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    lol takes 5 of us to jail someone no we know what team work is i guess you guys dont 
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    lol takes 5 of us to jail someone no we know what team work is i guess you guys dont 
    are you in the same sector as he is?
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    are you in the same sector as he is?
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    feel free to come on by ill be more then happy to drop my tag for week 
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    feel free to come on by ill be more then happy to drop my tag for week 
    im already there lol
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
  • DarkLord112
    DarkLord112
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 20

Lost bro he won't say. Let's put it this way. U hit our sector wether your AAF allied or not you will have alot of flat bases in return. You guys act like you will come hit 97 then come on. We handled a 95 plus invasion we can handle you. What we do in return is only the worst part

• WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain

Lost bro he won't say. Let's put it this way. U hit our sector wether your AAF allied or not you will have alot of flat bases in return. You guys act like you will come hit 97 then come on. We handled a 95 plus invasion we can handle you. What we do in return is only the worst part

who said anything about invasion? and if you checked your self you would see my name...
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    edited 22 Mar 2016, 3:55AM
    @woodysz3 ;
     just tell me if you want me to drop tag ill be more then happy to
This discussion has been closed.