Sector 97 turned on me any sector that is willing to accept and not turn on me

• WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 881
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    i really need help on this and its starting to turn into harassment. i can't leave cause of my timer. i need real help cause this is really starting to get out of control. its moved from just plain old jailing to becoming something more like cyber bullying. please help me. or at least sombody give me some real hard on advice

if you can jump then jump, there are many sectors that are freindly, choose one like 410,316,251,263 all good sectors
    i can't jump till after event. and 1 by 1 everyone that was on my side isn't anymore. i've got no support, nothing. 
    in that case you are stuck, if you can not get out of the jail screen shot it and send to kixeye now...
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 144
    Thank you some real actual advice.
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    thismech said:
    Thank you some real actual advice.
    check your message on kixeye
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    nothing yet
  • Sun_Tzu
    Sun_Tzu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 202
    Just jump around for a while till you find a sector you like.  
  • slapinpickle
    slapinpickle
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 289
    Count the days until you can jump again then hit the random button.

I do wonder if there's a little more to this though...
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    Count the days until you can jump again then hit the random button.

I do wonder if there's a little more to this though...
    "enemy" said they wouldn't attack me i said i wouldn't attack them either. not that i even had a snowballs chance in a volcano at doing any damage to them. that basically sparked it into i'm "enemy" as well now.
  • BlackCobra2010
    BlackCobra2010
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 108
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    i really need help on this and its starting to turn into harassment. i can't leave cause of my timer. i need real help cause this is really starting to get out of control. its moved from just plain old jailing to becoming something more like cyber bullying. please help me. or at least sombody give me some real hard on advice

if you can jump then jump, there are many sectors that are freindly, choose one like 410,316,251,263 all good sectors
    i can't jump till after event. and 1 by 1 everyone that was on my side isn't anymore. i've got no support, nothing. 
    in that case you are stuck, if you can not get out of the jail screen shot it and send to kixeye now...
    and what's Kixeye going to do about him being jailed exactly?  There are no rules against jailing a player unless every hex is occupied.  Sounds like he screwed up and pissed off the sector.  He needs to jump...simple.  Skip buying a soda or coffee for a couple days and there's your jump coin money.  Crying about it here on the forums will do nothing for him and will change nothing about his situation in the sector he is in.
  • willow04
    willow04
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 88
    Sounds like someone ran there mouth

• Saltiga
    Saltiga
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 207
    Come to 265 , you will be a nice little snack :). Don't worry you won't feel a thing.
  • willow04
    willow04
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 88
    hmm we looking for a RID 
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    willow04 said:

no what happened is i refused to hit someone who had done nothing to me. if that makes me that big of an enemy then so be it but the overkill of "jail." I'm a lvl 35 stuck in a  5 hex deep jail that came with the words that my event is over. so you tell me does that sound like a good sector to you.
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    thismech said:
    willow04 said:

no what happened is i refused to hit someone who had done nothing to me. if that makes me that big of an enemy then so be it but the overkill of "jail." I'm a lvl 35 stuck in a  5 hex deep jail that came with the words that my event is over. so you tell me does that sound like a good sector to you.
    Ok new route i'm in need of help any kind of help. if your an enemy of 97 fine by me as i'm 1. but all i wanna do is my event then leave this is becoming way too much and its getting realling out of hand. any help at all. also i've got no clan/alliance to rely upon so yea. be pretty thankful for anyone to help plz.

• BlackCobra2010
    BlackCobra2010
    Minor Nuisance
    thismech said:
    willow04 said:

LOL......so why dont you tell us all what else you did.  I have never seen someone end up in a 5 hex deep jail that didnt mouth off or was being a sector pain.  No one is gonna come help you with an event upcoming when they dont know you or what you did to earn what you are getting.

Coin your jump if you want to play your event....otherwise I would just stay off the game and play something else till you can jump.  If you dont like what they are saying to you, turn your chat off.  This is just a game....dont take it so seriously.
  • Mike59437
    Mike59437
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 241
    thismech said:
    willow04 said:

Whine much?  I'm not even in your sector and you've already got me aggravated.  I can only imagine what a gem you must be in sector chat.
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    Mike59437 said:
    thismech said:
    willow04 said:

Whine much?  I'm not even in your sector and you've already got me aggravated.  I can only imagine what a gem you must be in sector chat.
    what you are doing is in clear violation of game terms of use, remove your plats please...
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:

and what's Kixeye going to do about him being jailed exactly?  There are no rules against jailing a player unless every hex is occupied.  Sounds like he screwed up and pissed off the sector.  He needs to jump...simple.  Skip buying a soda or coffee for a couple days and there's your jump coin money.  Crying about it here on the forums will do nothing for him and will change nothing about his situation in the sector he is in.
    actually there are, its called harrassment, continuosly blocking someone from playing the game can be construded as unfair and bullying, preventing a player from performing the game as it was intended could also be implicated as harrassment and preventing a player from playing the event is also unfair, all grounds for a report to kixeye for unfair play.... harrassment... bullying... which will be reportedto kixeye by quiet a few of my friends and i... so  i suggest they move the plats and lethim get on with the game.... 
  • BlackCobra2010
    BlackCobra2010
    Minor Nuisance
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:

actually there are, its called harrassment, continuosly blocking someone from playing the game can be construded as unfair and bullying, preventing a player from performing the game as it was intended could also be implicated as harrassment and preventing a player from playing the event is also unfair, all grounds for a report to kixeye for unfair play.... harrassment... bullying... which will be reportedto kixeye by quiet a few of my friends and i... so  i suggest they move the plats and lethim get on with the game.... 
    Good luck with that.  He can jump sectors and his problem is solved.  I have never seen anyone booted from the game for jails and mods have countless times said they are legal, so unfortunately you are giving him false hope.
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:

Good luck with that.  He can jump sectors and his problem is solved.  I have never seen anyone booted from the game for jails and mods have countless times said they are legal, so unfortunately you are giving him false hope.
    they have not said they are legal at all, read the terms of service...
  • BlackCobra2010
    BlackCobra2010
    Minor Nuisance
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:

I have often seen them say they are legal just that a player needs a spot to deploy their toon.  This topic of jailing has been discussed to death and anytime a mod has chimed in that I have seen that is the response.  
  • BlackCobra2010
    BlackCobra2010
    Minor Nuisance
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:

Also perhaps you can help me out and screen shot the section of the terms of service that says jailing isnt allowed.....I am not seeing it ;)

• WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:

Also perhaps you can help me out and screen shot the section of the terms of service that says jailing isnt allowed.....I am not seeing it ;)

i never said it wasnt allowed i said it could be construded as going against the terms of service, which could be implicated as harrassment and bullying which is against the terms of service, as for mods they can only pass on what they find to fair play as one has already stated
  • BlackCobra2010
    BlackCobra2010
    Minor Nuisance
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:

i never said it wasnt allowed i said it could be construded as going against the terms of service, which could be implicated as harrassment and bullying which is against the terms of service, as for mods they can only pass on what they find to fair play as one has already stated
    "could be"......but that is a stetch.  Next if someone goes and flats his base every 36 hours is that bullying?  

Look not trying to be a jerk here, but we often see this crying in sector chats or forums about bullying and jails, etc.  If people can't handle the fact that their actions and words may have repercussions perhaps they shouldnt play a multi-player game or just not interact with others on the game.  I have seen people be down right obnoxious and foul mouthed in chats that end up jailed and then they run here to forums and cry all day about how they can't enjoy their game.  Maybe this guy that's upset did that, maybe not.

We need to remember this is a war game.  A very well known tactic in war throughout history was a blockade.  Starve your enemy out by cutting off his supply lines.  Long and the short is this.  He has options:  1) jump 2) fight 3) make peace with his enemies 4) use forward op base to escape and play his event.  

I myself dont care for jails.  Always a pain if you need to get in to hit a base and you got a bunch of folks surrounding a base and they arent online to hit or move out of the way, but nonetheless, they are not prohibited. 
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:

"could be"......but that is a stetch.  Next if someone goes and flats his base every 36 hours is that bullying?  

Look not trying to be a jerk here, but we often see this crying in sector chats or forums about bullying and jails, etc.  If people can't handle the fact that their actions and words may have repercussions perhaps they shouldnt play a multi-player game or just not interact with others on the game.  I have seen people be down right obnoxious and foul mouthed in chats that end up jailed and then they run here to forums and cry all day about how they can't enjoy their game.  Maybe this guy that's upset did that, maybe not.

We need to remember this is a war game.  A very well known tactic in war throughout history was a blockade.  Starve your enemy out by cutting off his supply lines.  Long and the short is this.  He has options:  1) jump 2) fight 3) make peace with his enemies 4) use forward op base to escape and play his event.  

I myself dont care for jails.  Always a pain if you need to get in to hit a base and you got a bunch of folks surrounding a base and they arent online to hit or move out of the way, but nonetheless, they are not prohibited. 
    from what i hear he has tried to make piece with them and they ignor the option, but also when you have say a lvl 35 and 6 or 7 lvl 40 plus players around the base that is not a fair way and they know he cant get out and that is deemed unfair, no matter how you try to justify the jail, they have the option to press the iggy button if he bad mouthed as you have the same option, if the remoarks are of racial abuse or sexual then its a case for fair play to deal with...
  • BlackCobra2010
    BlackCobra2010
    Minor Nuisance
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:

from what i hear he has tried to make piece with them and they ignor the option, but also when you have say a lvl 35 and 6 or 7 lvl 40 plus players around the base that is not a fair way and they know he cant get out and that is deemed unfair, no matter how you try to justify the jail, they have the option to press the iggy button if he bad mouthed as you have the same option, if the remoarks are of racial abuse or sexual then its a case for fair play to deal with...
    Well we will agree to disagree.  Life is not fair so maybe he can chalk it up to a learning experience and get over it.  
  • SteelCurtain3
    SteelCurtain3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 33

Dude is screwed...

There is always two sides to a story and I'd really like to hear the other side. Can't buy into simply refusing to hit someone would put, as he is describing it, a "sector friend" into that deep of a jail situ. Coupled with a wave of abusive from the chat box it just seems too far over-the-top.

At the end of the day I agree with you BlackCobra, 100%, well said. Woody...you could always go join thismech in 97...give him some more support  ;) 
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain

Dude is screwed...

There is always two sides to a story and I'd really like to hear the other side. Can't buy into simply refusing to hit someone would put, as he is describing it, a "sector friend" into that deep of a jail situ. Coupled with a wave of abusive from the chat box it just seems too far over-the-top.

At the end of the day I agree with you BlackCobra, 100%, well said. Woody...you could always go join thismech in 97...give him some more support  ;) 
    that depends on aaf orders it lol
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    woodysz3 said:

Dude is screwed...

that depends on aaf orders it lol
    if i can figure out how i can put a few screenshots up. just don't know how
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    looks like the mods either can't or won't help me. i can't send them a screen shot as i've no idea how. i need support from others and at this point i've got none. my event at this point isn't going to happen. they don't want to try and be peaceful. it doesn't matter who i talk to or what i do. I've tried everything possible to get them to leave me alone or at least just allow me to do the upcoming event. i've no gold to move with and no credit card to buy any with at this time. i've no alliance to help me. and i'm just a weak lvl 35. i cannot escape. i cannot even go get resourses from rogues or medals from challenge bases. And no Steel i don't think i was ever a sector friend. if anything i was a puppet doing what they said till i got tired of it and had had enough. Sector 97 was being attacked by RHS alliance but they never attacked me. when i had asked why i was told cause i Don't have a sector tag. i had at that moment replied i wouldn't attack therm either. 97 never reguarded me as 1 of them. So when they found out i wouldn't attack RHS they started demanding that i do. The sector was under attack and i was to help. I still said no. then come the insults and swears. i jumped to 100 for repairs and jumped back. for 3 days i was left alone. for 3 days the allies i had helped me and i helped them. till the attacks began and my overkill jail began.i was told that i had betrayed the sector and was now an enemy. that since i was a traitor i am to be doing NO EVENT. But it only seems logical to ask why and the answer was..... I didn't attack RHS. I refused to attack and that earned me not doing event. have any questions steel cobra or whoever. feel free to ask me. But at this point i'm screwed without any help. And it was a huge mistake to think i could call 97 a "home sector." if you can help me/ want to help me please jump to 97 within the next 3hours and something minutes.i have no alliance, no tag, and really would be gratefull to any that would help me.
  • roughneck_CB
    roughneck_CB
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 25
    to all who read this post. this player turned traitor when we had invaders. he changed sides and joined up with the invaders, now he jumped back expecting us to take him in with open arms. not going to happen. warning to anyone that wants to take him in. he is not worthy

This discussion has been closed.