Sector 97 turned on me any sector that is willing to accept and not turn on me

thismech
thismech
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 144
Yes like the title shows Sector 97 turned on me after all i had done for them and helped them.Is there a sector, heck or even anyone that can help me find a good sector that won't turn on you once they're done with using you to help them fight their own battles. I don't like this 1 bit. i helped them, aided them and yet they turned on me anyway. any help at all i would very much like
  • RawInstincts
    RawInstincts
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1
    110 is a great, peaceful sector :)
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    Looks like this event is gonna be boring for me since they told me they gonna surround my base so i can't do the event. i just jumped yesterday and i will never spend gold. just great.
  • kixeyeuser_662244326_4787_9696966
    kixeyeuser_662244326_4787_9696966
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 1
    thismech said:
    Yes like the title shows Sector 97 turned on me after all i had done for them and helped them.Is there a sector, heck or even anyone that can help me find a good sector that won't turn on you once they're done with using you to help them fight their own battles. I don't like this 1 bit. i helped them, aided them and yet they turned on me anyway. any help at all i would very much like
    jump to another sector. keep to your self. dont cause trouble. 314 is a good sector

• thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    thismech said:
    jump to another sector. keep to your self. dont cause trouble. 314 is a good sector

I've never tried to cause trouble but when i'm there helping them and suddenly they count you as an enemy to all of them. when they turn on you after all you had done to help them yea that sucks
  • BlackCobra2010
    BlackCobra2010
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 108
    edited 11 Mar 2016, 5:12PM
    thismech said:
    thismech said:
    Looks like this event is gonna be boring for me since they told me they gonna surround my base so i can't do the event. i just jumped yesterday and i will never spend gold. just great.
    SO you have been there 1 day and "after all I had done for them" they surrounded you?  If I am reading that right what makes you think 1 day entitles you to some loyalty?  Also I have never seen someone get surrounded that didn't mouth off or attack a sector.  Me thinks there is more to the story ;)
  • NitroZombie
    NitroZombie
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1,236
    A better question, how often does sector 97 drop Inferno bases last event? I'm looking for a good sector
  • Hojo Jutsu
    Hojo Jutsu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 241
    I hear Sector 1 is nice...

Plan Your Upgrades... Upgrade Your Plans...
  • Gizmo2014
    Gizmo2014
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 513

Yes, especialy this time of year  :)
  • FOUR_ACES
    FOUR_ACES
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,135

@Gizmo2014 said:
    Hojo Jutsu said:

Yes, especialy this time of year  :)

Any time of year

• Limpnoodle
    Limpnoodle
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 74

You can also use your attack log and jump to someone that you attacked that has moved to a different sector.

• kickbutt02
    kickbutt02
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1
    253 IS A GREAT SECTOR 
  • daan.hessels.58
    daan.hessels.58
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 494
    hi sector 176 friendly sector :)
    much friendly people and are want to help lower levels to grow up and if you dont now sonthing you can ask for help or how it work :)

• IAN_OVERLORD
    IAN_OVERLORD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 559
    thismech said:
    jump to sector 15 we help all who need it here, follow rules got no probs same as any sector...
  • Oreo-Jr
    Oreo-Jr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 7
    thismech said:
    Do not be disappointed - this is a War Game. Be determined to fight back. My sector turned on my Clan and kept us in Bubbles. We kept on upgrading and became strong. We started to hit their lowers and weak and got them frustrated. The weaker once instead of counter-attacking, were crying and reporting. We now have a truce and would stay put in the same sector with my Clan Tag and Badge. 
    Any sector you go will be the same - you will have to fight for your Survival. Being weak and a Farmer in any sector will not be appreciated. 
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9,114
    thismech said:
    Here is a whole Forum Thread about this: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/616877 
  • Tony Rahlstein
    Tony Rahlstein
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 45
    We recruiting
  • Mark_F114
    Mark_F114
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 483
    213 is good sector tough on rule breakers but fair
  • Sector 17 is help and be help or keep to ur self works

• lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord
    We recruiting
    Who is "we"?
  • Lomolife1174 go to sector 17 and say hellsin recommend it you will be welcome with open arms.

• lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord

Lomolife1174 go to sector 17 and say hellsin recommend it you will be welcome with open arms.

No need to, Sector 261 happens to be a really great Sector for me.
  • Gyryth
    Gyryth
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 255
    Whatever happened to you was probably deserved. The very fact that you're badmouthing your sector and whining on the forum shows how self-centred and annoying you can be. Jump random and lie low - that works for 99% of players who can refrain from running their mouths.
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    Gyryth said:
    Whatever happened to you was probably deserved. The very fact that you're badmouthing your sector and whining on the forum shows how self-centred and annoying you can be. Jump random and lie low - that works for 99% of players who can refrain from running their mouths.
    actually i  had jumped back to that sector after going to another sector to repair from the attack we'd been getting hit by. i had considered that sector my "home" sector. shows how wrong i was to have considered that
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    well new update, talking about how they gonna go to my fb and bad mouth to the buds i got on there about this and going to "jail" me to the point where i'll never be able to do the event. not to mention they can hit me while i'm in a bubble. so yea any help would be great. about to go to kixeye for harrassment.
  • Oreo-Jr
    Oreo-Jr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 7
    Arjun_jr said:
    thismech said:
    Do not be disappointed - this is a War Game. Be determined to fight back. My sector turned on my Clan and kept us in Bubbles. We kept on upgrading and became strong. We started to hit their lowers and weak and got them frustrated. The weaker once instead of counter-attacking, were crying and reporting. We now have a truce and would stay put in the same sector with my Clan Tag and Badge. 
    Any sector you go will be the same - you will have to fight for your Survival. Being weak and a Farmer in any sector will not be appreciated. 
    Arjun_jr said:
    thismech said:

• thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    Arjun_jr said:
    Arjun_jr said:
    thismech said:
    Arjun_jr said:
    thismech said:

at least you have people to work with the people that were on my side don't wanna turn against the sector for fear that they become "enemy" too. but this is starting to get kinda outta control and i really need advice on how to handle this.
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 881
    A better question, how often does sector 97 drop Inferno bases last event? I'm looking for a good sector
    in every sector there will be an area covered in them... while other areas are baron of them...
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    i really need help on this and its starting to turn into harassment. i can't leave cause of my timer. i need real help cause this is really starting to get out of control. its moved from just plain old jailing to becoming something more like cyber bullying. please help me. or at least sombody give me some real hard on advice

• WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 881
    thismech said:
    i really need help on this and its starting to turn into harassment. i can't leave cause of my timer. i need real help cause this is really starting to get out of control. its moved from just plain old jailing to becoming something more like cyber bullying. please help me. or at least sombody give me some real hard on advice

if you can jump then jump, there are many sectors that are freindly, choose one like 410,316,251,263 all good sectors
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:

if you can jump then jump, there are many sectors that are freindly, choose one like 410,316,251,263 all good sectors
    i can't jump till after event. and 1 by 1 everyone that was on my side isn't anymore. i've got no support, nothing. 
This discussion has been closed.