what units do you need to do level 30 challenge bases?

AVFC--Warrior
AVFC--Warrior
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 90
i really need metals
  • igpa-atinla
    igpa-atinla
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,330
    You need a team of SF and some good strategy to do one with some repair. If you have a charged ordnance, equip it lvl 2 or with a bandolier to an infiltrator to shock the blitz turrets. Also, watch out for the mine on the left side.
    To all you people who can't tell, this is a TAG.
    If you did something wrong, don't **** about it to Kixeye. Man up, and accept what has happened as your fault.
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,783
    if you have no SF, then a titan and 4-5 max banshee with wingmen from the air. a vanquisher to get the blitz on the left side. 3 javalin level 9/10 to get the base blitz. theres 1 mine in there - dont drive over it. shock or peacekeeper missiles can help, but are costly
  • Dragonov9
    Dragonov9
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 169
    I use 2 nightmare tanks lol
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 881
    i really need metals
    to do a zealot 30 you can use any type sf but they need to be rank 10 or higher, the right side is easy with sf as there is none to hit that side the left side has one and you need to kill it to get all done that side the rest is easy the other 2 sf dont move unless you get too close...
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 881
    you can also do a verkraft 50 with only 1 platoon of elite hovers and 2 cyclones, it takes practice and skill to do but can be done with minimum 10% damage....
  • GETREKTD
    GETREKTD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 158
    Try get one Commando or Lead Commando unit along with other units (at least one Lead Operator, Lead Preserver or Heavy Lead Operator and 3 units like Operator, Preservers or Heavy Operators). With this squad you can do those bases with free repair.

PS: Commando or Lead Commando needs to be at front and max level for it. Those at max level have 550 range, which is enough to out range both Blitz turret on challenge 30 bases.

PS 2: If you get one Lead Commando, the other Lead units aren't necessary.
    The weakest player in WC history
  • igpa-atinla
    igpa-atinla
    Incursion Leader
    GETREKTZ said:
    Try get one Commando or Lead Commando unit along with other units (at least one Lead Operator, Lead Preserver or Heavy Lead Operator and 3 units like Operator, Preservers or Heavy Operators). With this squad you can do those bases with free repair.

PS: Commando or Lead Commando needs to be at front and max level for it. Those at max level have 550 range, which is enough to out range both Blitz turret on challenge 30 bases.

PS 2: If you get one Lead Commando, the other Lead units aren't necessary.
    Personally, just get a heavy lead operator as well as 2 preservers and a commando from the gear store. If you have a Charged ordnance and 4 mil thor cap or bandoleer, also get a infiltrator leader.

Use the heavy lead platoon to clear the base, and use the infiltrator to shock blitz turrets.

PS: If someone is asking for help on how to do a HZ 30, how long is it going to take them to max a commando. They could coin, but if they could coin, would they really need info on what units they need? Instead, They would already have the units.
    If you did something wrong, don't **** about it to Kixeye. Man up, and accept what has happened as your fault.
  • nrguthrie15
    nrguthrie15
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 18
    i use two sf teams backed with a maxed lead commando and, out ranges everything and the rest of my fire team is maxed preservers them deal enough damage at the range of 550 to take out the lead operators before it can get to its range of 450. Charged ordnance and the standard grenade launchers help too. 
  • G.I.Josey
    G.I.Josey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 435
    I use 2 nightmares,1 jackel, 1 ultra + 2 cyclones and they are can do the hz 30 with less damage 
    Keep your head down, your ammo dry and the FIGHT alive!  
    Stargate Command  - VEGA Conflict
    USMC - War Commander 

• igpa-atinla
    igpa-atinla
    Incursion Leader
    Just the other day I was grinding medals with a toon full of maxed SF and Shelia. I ended up doing 8 HZ30 bases, and 1 SO 70. I ended up with 2 hours repair. I just rushed it, so if you took time to shock the blitz with an infiltrator you'd take a lot less damage.