This FAQ is for players who are experiencing various performance-related issues such as freezing, stuttering or Flash-induced "lag" in KIXEYE games. Tweaking your Flash settings can help improve these issues.
First, click here
to adjust your Flash player settings:
- Click "Global Storage Settings" (Second icon from left to right) and select "Allow third-party Flash content..."
- Make sure the "meter" bar is set above the three check-marks (to at least 1 mb.)
- Click Website Privacy Settings panel and click "delete all sites" to remove temporary files and cache for these sites. Click "confirm"
- Do the same under Website Storage Settings panel - click "delete all sites" then "confirm". Also move the meter bar to 1mb. Once you make the changes, restart your browser and try opening your game again.
You might also try to disable hardware acceleration in Flash. To do this:
- Open a Kixeye game
- When the game loads, right-click on the game and select "Settings"
- In the pop-up window, choose the first tab on the left
- Uncheck the box that says "Enable hardware acceleration"
Adobe has a page on their site to help with additional Flash troubleshooting. It's located at the following URL: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/837/cpsid_83715.html
If the problem continues, you may need to completely remove and reinstall Flash Player.
- Go to http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html and download the uninstaller depending on your operating system.
- Shut down your browsers and run the uninstaller
- Download and install the most current version of Adobe Flash Player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Once installed, please reboot your computer.
KIXEYE Senior Moderator
Playing since 9/30/11
Helpful Links: Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /
Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service