Contacting Customer Support

Hyperius
Hyperius
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 11,993
I contacted support fifteen times and they didn't reply. Why?

We handle support cases in the order they are received. If you send in multiple tickets or emails, you may get bumped back in the queue. Please only submit a single ticket or email, and be patient. In some cases it may take a few days to hear back.

Why don't you respond to my post on the forum immediately?

We are not able to respond to all posts on the forum, and in particular posts in the Help subforums. While we try to keep tabs on everything that goes on in the Community, we can't see everything at once.

When should I contact support?

If you are having an issue with a specific error message, or you have a technical or abuse-related question that cannot be answered in this FAQ, you should contact us via our Support Form.

When should I use the forum?

If you are having a general gameplay issue, are looking for advice on how to play, or are having performance or connectivity issues, our Community Help forum may be a good way to get answers from other players.

How can I contact support?

You should use our Support Form.

Why won't the developers talk to me?

KIXEYE's developers are hard at work creating games. They do read the forums and occasionally join in conversations, but they are not able to chat one-on-one with everyone.

I have this awesome idea; how can I tell you?

Please post your idea to one of the Future Features & Feedback sub-forums. We are not able to read or comment on ideas submitted in any other way.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

This discussion has been closed.