This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

2 Devices, Main base lost

wohast
wohast
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 24
So i started my main base on iphone, logged into gamecenter etc.  played for few hours.

i wanted to play on ipad, which is logged in with same itunes store ID and same gamecenter as my iphone.

install WCRA, run it, get a message that says "sync error" or something like that, and it starts off a brand new base,   i go back to my phone, and now my phone has the newbie base and my old base is gone
  • wohast
    wohast
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 24
    this problem has happened twice now with gamecenter sync.

start:  iphone1 - gamcernter XYZ
    then:  try ipad - gamcenter XYZ.  doesnt sync with gamecenter, starts brand new base, and now iphone1 loads into this new base.
    then:  try it on new iphone - gamecenter XYZ.  doesnt sync with gamecenter, starts brand new base, and now iphone1 and ipad both have this new base, so a total of 2 previous bases were wiped.

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 11,953
    edited 3 Feb 2016, 3:05PM
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're running into issues. I'd suggest sending in a support ticket to assist with this. You can send in a support ticket and an agent will address your concerns as soon as they can. To contact Customer Service, click the "Support" button on the top navigation bar, select the game you'd like support for, and click "Get Support". Alternatively, there is a link to Customer Support in my signature.

Hope this helps!

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• fernand penilla
    fernand penilla
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1

Hello sir how can i recover my old wc account lvl 52 can you please help me to return my game thanks