farming and stealing seposit

christophe.ferrand1
christophe.ferrand1
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 34
a level 44 WB clan cgsb steal and say you're my new farm it's , what can i do?
  • daan.hessels.58
    daan.hessels.58
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 495
    not much ask for help join a clan or ask you clan for help otherwise you can do not much i know it sucks but thats how it go's if you not on a clan or not have strong friends to help you
  • msteward12002
    msteward12002
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,315
    jump.

• christophe.ferrand1
    christophe.ferrand1
    Potential Threat
    No i'm in this sector for 2 years no jump msteward

• msteward12002
    msteward12002
    Incursion Leader
    enjoy being farmed, till they get tired and leave then.
  • christophe.ferrand1
    christophe.ferrand1
    Potential Threat
    ok daan stay in sector 350
    WB can do it's a game thanks for the answer

• killer99999999
    killer99999999
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,770
    he sounds like a **** to me
  • daan.hessels.58
    daan.hessels.58
    Skilled Warrior
    100% true but it sucks if you not have friends and not strong enough to take the bully down :(

• killer99999999
    killer99999999
    100% true but it sucks if you not have friends and not strong enough to take the bully down :(

snipe his toons, steal his depo's, ops bases  etc
  • christophe.ferrand1
    christophe.ferrand1
    Potential Threat
    for a level 36 as me it's difficult Angry farmer

• Dez_Australia
    Dez_Australia
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 569
    edited 15 Jan 2016, 12:24AM
    not much ask for help join a clan or ask you clan for help otherwise you can do not much i know it sucks but thats how it go's if you not on a clan or not have strong friends to help you
    Fighting back Is  a game strategy.
  • daan.hessels.58
    daan.hessels.58
    Skilled Warrior
    haha yes 100% but if you look to the profile from the dude its a level 36 and a level 36 vs 44 hard to do maby its possibel but its hard and dont forget the level  44 have a hole clan
  • jeffreych
    jeffreych
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 139

I just turned 37, and I bubble 40,41, n 42's even if it's only 1 star. And like guy before said, be a pain in the **** for him, see a toon on the map, kill it, see a depo, take it. Call him a wus wus for hitting low level in open chat while he's on...point is, anything to annoy the guy. On this event get cyclone, can pretty much 1 star anybody once you get good with it, or can farm him back n blow up hif storage's, most leave those outside walls n beyond turret range. Either that, jump or quit 
  • TacomanWasTaken
    TacomanWasTaken
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 6,397
    At your level you need a clan to protect you otherwise dickheads will come in and mess with you and theirs nothing you can do ;)

I do it all the time Smiley
    getting called a cheater, if you arent cheating just means you won
    Join our Clan! | Donation Link | Hannibal Boss Base |  Thanksgiving Video!   | Facebook Page | IGN: Tacoman
  • msteward12002
    msteward12002
    Incursion Leader
    Meme_Man said:
    At your level you need a clan to protect you otherwise dickheads will come in and mess with you and theirs nothing you can do ;)

I do it all the time Smiley
    LMAO Speaking of **** Heads !!!!!!   :p  saw a pick of your current jail, nice to see you still out making friends
  • msteward12002
    msteward12002
    Incursion Leader
    haha yes 100% but if you look to the profile from the dude its a level 36 and a level 36 vs 44 hard to do maby its possibel but its hard and dont forget the level  44 have a hole clan
    umm lots do it alone, hell take a lesson from Meme_Man
  • Dez_Australia
    Dez_Australia
    Skilled Warrior
    Is LVL representing some issues in this game. 2 days ago ihave been distroyed by s LVL 36.

I do not cry.. But thinking what to do best in the future after event, I mean concentrate my self more on my defense.

Hopefully this video might be of help.

WHY CRYING... No need because of wasting time.

:)

• Hugs4u
    Hugs4u
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 634
    edited 15 Jan 2016, 1:28AM
    I wish someone would take all my deposits. I have been trying to give them away but nobody wants them.

I don't know what this 44 could possibly find interesting in a much lower player base, but if he/she is so pathetic you can always 'hide' your resources, remove all defence units so when he flats your base you will not suffer from it, and go ahead start punishing him/her by sniping any structure upgrading/researching and any plats around the base if he/she has them. Don't give him/her a buble so others can join in on the fun and keep hammering on to stop his/her progress. Only way this will not piss him/her off is if it is a cheater.
    Stay calm and keep on farming
  • msteward12002
    msteward12002
    Incursion Leader
    kancyr said:
    Yep i guess when he hit my son level 30 and him being level 36 ..so i jumped in took all his depos , farmed him once . (without a bubble btw) 
    And jumped out ...hes a bully and Yes I am WB from CGSB , so cry all you want next time you will think twice before being a bully
    now piss off and stop wasting bandwidth with this bullshit post

PS Not so bad when you see both sides of the story ,BTW my son did nothing to him he just did a random hit on him , my kid came to me whining that he was hit by this asshat ...so i regulated ....and well now you have Both side's

so sounds like OP is the engineer of his own issues...
  • Joeybagadoughnuts
    Joeybagadoughnuts
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,433
    hahah i didn't want his depos i took em and jumped out for hitting my son ...that's all, I didn't even bubble him  nuff said 
  • Dez_Australia
    Dez_Australia
    Skilled Warrior
     I do not be wasting my time.  I Use the enemies in actions and turn them to bring more beneficial to me. After a lost of 25% resources.

Let me explain.. 

Oil Capacity 162 mil, metal capacity, 162 mil and  thor, 15 mil.

After the attack I got the peace for 24 hours. During this 24 hours of peace. I upgrade my special force toys to collect resources.

Resource are useful to better upgrade my Defense. Also useful to upgrade other toys.

Hope help.

• quicknaster
    quicknaster
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 164

hi commander

I would like to point out the name of the game

it is called war commander

so don't be chicken, go out there and fight him. if you are too scared you can always jump to a sector that farms only but these do get invaded by people who do as the name suggests and plays war.

if you don't want to fight farm ville is that way.>>>>>>

• doug davis
    doug davis
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 59
    keep resources low you can hide resources in upgrade eg build scorp 40k of oil and metal just dont let it finish thor a little harder dont cry in chat make them more excited if you cry good luck
  • doug davis
    doug davis
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 59
    empty base make it easy for em to hit but only an hour repair

• jeffreych
    jeffreych
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 139
    kancyr said:
    Yep i guess when he hit my son level 30 and him being level 36 ..so i jumped in took all his depos , farmed him once . (without a bubble btw) 
    And jumped out ...hes a bully and Yes I am WB from CGSB , so cry all you want next time you will think twice before being a bully

PS Not so bad when you see both sides of the story ,BTW my son did nothing to him he just did a random hit on him , my kid came to me whining that he was hit by this asshat ...so i regulated ....and well now you have Both side's

Now wish I didn't waste my time giving advice lol
  • robert.campoy.357
    robert.campoy.357
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 80

being a lower level doesnt mean you cant destroy his base ive hit level 40 since i was level 35s ive run in bases my level that are tougher then alot of higher ones higher levels hit my base and lose every unit they throw at me even offline just keep at it its war so fight back 
    its what you signed up for or try playing greenpeace commander so you save whales and seals eat vegetables 
  • killer99999999
    killer99999999
    i retract my previous statements on this matter. now lets all jump to sec 350 and jail the OP!
  • quicknaster
    quicknaster
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 164
    kancyr said:

glad you replied and reaffirmed he is just a wee cry baby, good on you for hitting him, respect
  • christophe.ferrand1
    christophe.ferrand1
    Potential Threat
    And you gonna do cry talking about your child ???? is what I 'm going to cry when I am attacked by higher levels ???? you tried to destroy my base I was online , do you really think I complain every time a level 43 or 42 or 40 destroyed my base, I found that not to progress to the higher levels generally mine 6 to 8 like yours , and I did so I will embarrass me ????? Because it's your son ?????

• christophe.ferrand1
    christophe.ferrand1
    Potential Threat
    you tried to destroy my base I was online , do you really think I complain every time a level 43 or 42 or 40