General Email and Support Issues thread

2»
  • Okik-of-War
    Okik-of-War
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1
    sir kixeye i want to send you derectly about my accnt pls reply to my email i didnt use cheat pls tell me what can i do 
  • bob.nichols.129
    bob.nichols.129
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 30
    Fix the **** lag in the game, i have lost 15 minutes in the raid already because of the screen not populating, game taking too long with pop ups after targets are hit. This is complete BS, it happens every time there is a raid.
  • ajay.singh.79219754
    ajay.singh.79219754
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 2

@CM Scarlett said:
    If you are having trouble submitting a support ticket, having your tickets automatically closed, or having trouble changing or receiving emails, please post below with a short description of your issue and we will be happy to help! 

This keeps everything consolidated and helps us help you faster.

@CM Scarlett said:
    bob.nichols.129 said:

Great you reset my account, but when i go to reset, it says it has sent an email to me, but for a week now i have not received one in my regular or spam. I need to put tickets in, kixeye owes me nearly 500 coins at the current moment due to glitches in the game and me losing my fleets, wth! Someone needs to straighten this mess out QUICKLY!!!!!!!!

If you're having trouble getting your email password reset, please PM me to confirm your email address

• ajay.singh.79219754
    ajay.singh.79219754
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 2

@ajay.singh.79219754 said:

Dear sir,

I am in having trouble submitting a support ticket, having my tickets automatically closed, or get answered without getting answer.kindly check and resolve the issue..

Regards
    Ajay singh

• SirRude
    SirRude
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 6

What happened to being able to talk to some instead of writing in forums or emails. It's so impersonal and if your not satisfied you have to post you personal issues and arguments feeling like an idiot doing so.

I AM RUDE
    Soldier and Defender of the Darkside!
    Please Do Not Be Rude To Me Because Then I Will Have To Be Rude To You And Trust I Am Way Better At It Then You!
     Hail The FIst
  • Schwarzie2k
    Schwarzie2k
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 145
    I tried to change my password. Which had unforseen consequences as follows:

I cannot reenter the settings of my account, neither the old nor the new password works at the initial validation.
    I do not receive the email when i use the forgot password links
    I cannot logout. (And im afraid to do so since currently the browser memory is the only way how i can reenter the game.

I tried logging in with a different browser (usually i use firefox, then i tried Chrome) but that doesnt work aswell, he doesnt recognizes the username and password combination.
  • NovaStorm11011
    NovaStorm11011
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 511

Is there a way to change email addresses? The one i have linked to kixeye has been hacked and i'd like to change over to my new one

• EternalDestroyer
    EternalDestroyer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 45

I'm having difficulty finding where I would change my email and such. Also can't figure out where I would go about submitting a ticket and I need to.

• Tera
    Tera
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 4

It's been so long since I have logged in (was going through my logins/password lists and am trying to do cleanup) and I don't play any of the games but I have this Kixeye account nonetheless. I have no need for my account and ask you delete it. Per your terms of service it says: "If You wish to terminate this Agreement, You must stop using the Service, and if the functionality then exists, delete your Account." I do not know where to locate said functionality therefore am seeking your guidance.

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 11,945
    Tera said:

It's been so long since I have logged in (was going through my logins/password lists and am trying to do cleanup) and I don't play any of the games but I have this Kixeye account nonetheless. I have no need for my account and ask you delete it. Per your terms of service it says: "If You wish to terminate this Agreement, You must stop using the Service, and if the functionality then exists, delete your Account." I do not know where to locate said functionality therefore am seeking your guidance.

That option doesn't exist.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• Shaggy483
    Shaggy483
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 3
    whenever I try to get support, the link asks me to sign in, I choose te facebook option and a message tells me there are problems, it is happening all the time. I have lost all my infamy due to a glitch bt its more frustrating not being able to contact you than the problem itself. 
  • Shaggy483
    Shaggy483
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 3
    whenever I try to get support, the link asks me to sign in, I choose te facebook option and a message tells me there are problems, it is happening all the time. I have lost all my infamy due to a glitch bt its more frustrating not being able to contact you than the problem itself. 
  • ELDesconocido777
    ELDesconocido777
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 9

I have a problem to access my account, I forgot my password, and my email of the game no longer works to recover my password, this is a temporaly account for contact, my facebook account are inhabilited, i know my email direction, my usuary name is megaarmamortal ID: 28346168

• ELDesconocido777
    ELDesconocido777
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 9

I lose my facebook account, and I can not login because I did not password for kixeye, I just entered from facebook, my account does not have a password, my sector is 351 clan gme, but I know my username, is Diego Pereira59 ID: 28346168

• Laqa Hajrizaj
    Laqa Hajrizaj
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1

I have a problem Username Laqa11 ID a26eld0e9770d73

• turkish war
    turkish war
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 3
    edited 19 Feb 2017, 12:10AM
    my accuont has been haked and changed password now i cant login and cant send ticket too warcomander user id:turkish war
    game name :realdestroyer.
    my email(tat creaed wc acc ) was 2014.warcommander@gmail.com and changed to
    fa031@inbox.ru
    pleas help me toget back my acc

• Lukas_S873
    Lukas_S873
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 1

Cheats

• Jim Reed
    Jim Reed
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 38

I missed the February sale on items in the store on steam. Are you going to run the discount again soon?

• Steven_K496
    Steven_K496
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1

Hello, I was just playing the Struker/ PVP and defeated the player and was offered to Super a Charge my rewards for 700 gold. I selected to Super charge and the screen froze then went blank. My game name is Warlord64 and I am with the Troll Wizards! Thankyou for looking into this problem.

• anarchisterix.backwardsuomynona
    anarchisterix.backwardsuomynona
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1
    If you are having trouble submitting a support ticket, having your tickets automatically closed, or having trouble changing or receiving emails, please post below with a short description of your issue and we will be happy to help! 

This keeps everything consolidated and helps us help you faster.

I need help.
    I can not file a support ticket because this is part of my problem.
    I always get the error message that my e-mail-address is not deposited
    but if I want to save my e-mail-address I get the message that my e-mail-address is already used.

If I want "log in" with my e-mail-address I get the message "email does not exist".

Please help me Thank you in advance.
  • ray.orme
    ray.orme
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 4
    CM Scarlett,

I did not see this thread  when I posted in August about something that was in Non-Game Support.  I am the only one that has replied and till this day have got no response from an administrator.

I am trying to open a ticket for support and Kixeye is telling me I need to have a valid e-mail address to do so.  This seams like a valid point so I try to open up the Kixeye settings to update my e-mail address and I receive a box saying I'm not logged in.  It then wants me to verify security via my facebook account which I'm fine with.  It then gives me an error that the e-mail associated with my facebook account is invalid.

Well, I know that is no longer a valid e-mail address.  I do not have to have a valid e-mail address to have a facebook account  and I shouldn't have to update facebook to update Kixeye.  I do not want my private e-mail address anywhere near those billions of monkeys.  If a working e-mail address is needed for Kixeye so that I can open up a support ticket I can provide that.  I am really upset that I have wasted so much time to just file a ticket.  Who knows how long it will take for a resolution on that.  Over 6 years I have been playing!  Ridiculous...

Let me break it down real simple for you:
    1.)  To get help with an issue in a game you must file a support ticket.
    2.)  To file a support ticket you must be able to login to your kixeye account.
    3.)  To login to your kixeye account, it has to verify security via facebook.
    4.)  For kixeye requirements, facebook needs to have an e-mail address that is valid.
    5.)  I am unwilling to put a valid e-mail address on facebook for a billion monkeys, but will give it to kixeye.
    6.)  I CAN NOT GET A RESPONSE FROM KIXEYE IN A TIMELY MANNER ON THIS ISSUE!

I play the game just fine via facebook gameroom, all while not having a valid facebook e-mail address.

I don't think I am being unreasonable in my very simple request and now have three issues with one of your products that I would like addressed sooner than later.  I may have just recently joined your forums but have been using your products for a long time.  The issues I have with your product should also be simple but 28 days with no help to even file support tickets makes me worry a bit about things and how they get done on your end.
  • Conan1972
    Conan1972
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 6
    Can not load in says overloaded for about 10 minutes now. :(
2»