General Email and Support Issues thread

CM Scarlett
CM Scarlett
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,032
If you are having trouble submitting a support ticket, having your tickets automatically closed, or having trouble changing or receiving emails, please post below with a short description of your issue and we will be happy to help! 

This keeps everything consolidated and helps us help you faster.
Submit ideas and feedback
>>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• Thane_Mant1s
    Thane_Mant1s
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8,050
    edited 12 Jan 2016, 10:25PM
    Wouldn't this be better placed in any of the game forums rather than down here where significantly fewer will see it?
    Me on my day's off...
    Thane_Mantis
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 11,945
    Wouldn't this be better placed in any of the game forums rather than down here where significantly fewer will see it?
    This is also placed in the game forums.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    variations of this have been stickied in the Community Support for each game for about six months. Putting one here because obviously some people have missed that.
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• immortal-panic
    immortal-panic
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 18
    hello there 
    i play for 5 years this game and for my mystake i lost premium support in wc. how can i have back again ? i try to sent ticket and always say answered !! can i do something for that ? 
  • Thane_Mant1s
    Thane_Mant1s
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8,050
    variations of this have been stickied in the Community Support for each game for about six months. Putting one here because obviously some people have missed that.
    Its both funny and sad that I became the example of how some people would have missed this thread when I was concerned people would miss this thread. >Insert facepalm here<
    Me on my day's off...
    Thane_Mantis
  • CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    hello there 
    i play for 5 years this game and for my mystake i lost premium support in wc. how can i have back again ? i try to sent ticket and always say answered !! can i do something for that ? 
    You've been told several times you are permanently banned from support for spamming support. Please note that further inquiries about this on the forums will result in moderation of your forum posts. 
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• Firefly2206
    Firefly2206
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 2
    hello there I lost my old onslaught trophy can you help me to give it back because after the last onslaught (froze) it never comes back
  • BROADCASTER
    BROADCASTER
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 11
    KIXEYE Customer Support has successfully received your ticket (1723996)
  • sinisa.markovic.522
    sinisa.markovic.522
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4
    PLEASE DO WE CAN KO RETURN PROFILE who is suspended for 3 years and I can not play A gets to my base destroyed .BAZA IN THE SECTOR 11 NAME COBRA ID 21648151

• BROADCASTER
    BROADCASTER
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 11
    edited 29 Feb 2016, 12:22PM
    KIXEYE Customer Support has successfully received your ticket (1763438) please unbannd my main account User ID 17586018 Maam CM Scarlett please unbannd it i a adhere all war commander term@conditions.thank you please forgive me one more chance i promise i will not do again :(
  • Conan1972
    Conan1972
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 6
    I need help, error on my game for 4 days now!
    Have not been able to collect medals for 4 days also!
    Falling behind and I put in a lot of my time into this game!
    Only been on this game for about 2 months and have put a lot into it, really not happy I am not able to use what I put into it or what I have done to help me grow here. Please help me! I can not log in on support from the KIXEYE page and I play on fb. 
  • Conan1972
    Conan1972
    Greenhorn

I still can not send a ticket, get in for support, collect medals, or do ops for over a week now. Please help and fix this! Error showing is "Sorry you can not purchase another one of these items"

• Conan1972
    Conan1972
    Greenhorn

Does kixeye even read these?
    If not how do I get help when I can not even get into support?

• CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    Conan1972 said:

I still can not send a ticket, get in for support, collect medals, or do ops for over a week now. Please help and fix this! Error showing is "Sorry you can not purchase another one of these items"

I don't see anything on our end that would be blocking your purchasing, but please make sure you're logging in with your main account on KIXEYE.com and try this link: https://helpcenter.kixeye.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=

If you're still having trouble, feel free to let us know exactly what happens when you attempt to file a ticket and we'll be happy to investigate.
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• Conan1972
    Conan1972
    Greenhorn

Can not get inyo support, takes me yo sign in page. Says my email is in use on another account. I changed emails and it is confi5med too.

• General_Kabayan
    General_Kabayan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 5
    hi kix i have ticket regarding on my account id#16762283 pls..reply..ty 
  • CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    hi kix i have ticket regarding on my account id#16762283 pls..reply..ty 
    If you have already submitted a ticket, Customer Support should respond shortly. Please have patience.
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• General_Kabayan
    General_Kabayan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 5
    i send tickets sir 3 times and still their is no reply.hopefully i can play back soon on which event time.i appreciate for your reply sir.ID#16762283
  • Emiel536
    Emiel536
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2
    i play for 4 years now never had any problems but  i wasnt able to play last event at all and now i cant hit anything anymore no bases no tor bases nothing
  • hlmilk
    hlmilk
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 10
    @CM Scarlett 

I'm having trouble with setting my email address for this account. Currently my email is registered under another dead account of mine which i can't access the settings to remove my email from there as the facebook account associated with it has been deleted. Thank you.
  • CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    hlmilk said:
    @CM Scarlett 

I'm having trouble with setting my email address for this account. Currently my email is registered under another dead account of mine which i can't access the settings to remove my email from there as the facebook account associated with it has been deleted. Thank you.
    I was able to move your email from your Facebook onto your KIXEYE.com account. Please log out of KIXEYE.com and use the password reset tool to set a new password and log back in. You should now be able to access your KIXEYE.com settings and Customer Support if eligible using your email/password.
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• Capt Bully Hayes
    Capt Bully Hayes
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 106
    edited 20 Apr 2016, 3:12AM
    Why am I not receiving a reply on my Battlepirates account suspension? 
  • Capt Bully Hayes
    Capt Bully Hayes
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 106
    edited 20 Apr 2016, 3:21AM
    Nevermind
  • BLOODLINE LEADER
    BLOODLINE LEADER
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 32
    i cant change password in kixeye account when i i login and import my fb war commander to this account when i try to change pass or set a username it asks for my fb password i do as it says but it dosent let me proceed to the page where i can change the pass and set username 
  • bob.nichols.129
    bob.nichols.129
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 30
    edited 5 May 2016, 6:37PM
    Whenever I go to send in a ticket, it asks for me to verify my FB account, so I go to log in, and it says that my account is not associated with Kixeye. I have never logged into Battle Pirates any other way, and I receive emails from the game reporting attacks on my base? I am confused and ticked off. I have been getting burned with lag issues, not receiving coins, losing my fleets due to game glitches. Please help! I need to know how to fix this problem.......Your User ID is: 5805817

• CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    i cant change password in kixeye account when i i login and import my fb war commander to this account when i try to change pass or set a username it asks for my fb password i do as it says but it dosent let me proceed to the page where i can change the pass and set username 
    I added a password to your account. Please log out of KIXEYE.com and use the password reset tool to set a new password and log back in. You should now be able to access your KIXEYE.com settings and Customer Support if eligible using your email/password.
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    Whenever I go to send in a ticket, it asks for me to verify my FB account, so I go to log in, and it says that my account is not associated with Kixeye. I have never logged into Battle Pirates any other way, and I receive emails from the game reporting attacks on my base? I am confused and ticked off. I have been getting burned with lag issues, not receiving coins, losing my fleets due to game glitches. Please help! I need to know how to fix this problem.......Your User ID is: 5805817

Your email was attached to a different account, so I have moved it over to your main. Please log out of KIXEYE.com and use the password reset tool to set a new password and log back in. You should now be able to access your KIXEYE.com settings and Customer Support if eligible using your email/password.
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• BLOODLINE LEADER
    BLOODLINE LEADER
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 32

Your email was attached to a different account, so I have moved it over to your main. Please log out of KIXEYE.com and use the password reset tool to set a new password and log back in. You should now be able to access your KIXEYE.com settings and Customer Support if eligible using your email/password.
    mam plz give a respond to my pm in inbox it will really help me alot 
  • bob.nichols.129
    bob.nichols.129
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 30
    Great you reset my account, but when i go to reset, it says it has sent an email to me, but for a week now i have not received one in my regular or spam. I need to put tickets in, kixeye owes me nearly 500 coins at the current moment due to glitches in the game and me losing my fleets, wth! Someone needs to straighten this mess out QUICKLY!!!!!!!!
  • CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    Great you reset my account, but when i go to reset, it says it has sent an email to me, but for a week now i have not received one in my regular or spam. I need to put tickets in, kixeye owes me nearly 500 coins at the current moment due to glitches in the game and me losing my fleets, wth! Someone needs to straighten this mess out QUICKLY!!!!!!!!
    If you're having trouble getting your email password reset, please PM me to confirm your email address
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<