Support Ticket Errors [BP]

12346»
  • SOCCERPUB
    SOCCERPUB
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 18
    i have put various support tickets in the past so i am doing nothing diferent and it is not sending the support ticket!! it keep throwing me back to discription as if theres nothing wrote in there but there is! so i tweeted and that is being blanked
  • SOCCERPUB
    SOCCERPUB
    Greenhorn
    done the herculean campaigne, whole 6 lvls with fangs (skirmish fleet) with some repairs fair enuff i can deal with that, then lvl 7 and 1 shot kills my fleet 3 times on a trot!! this is unfair on your part if you had stated we couldnt do last lvl with that fleet then i would have left it but no you said skirmish fleet!! this is underhanded kixeye, 22 coin per each repair yopu have took of me unfairly. when will you ever stop all this underhanded stuff!! its a joke.
  • SOCCERPUB
    SOCCERPUB
    Greenhorn
    and yes ive spent way over 50
  • andy.bogeyed
    andy.bogeyed
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 22
    i have never had an issue with sending tickets untill today but now when i fill in each section the little red dot thats shows to tell me i need to add to that section not dissapearing when i have filled it in and when i submit ticket its just returning to ticket i look in my requests and ticket not showing there 
  • SOCCERPUB
    SOCCERPUB
    Greenhorn
    same here

• Gremlin Uniden
    Gremlin Uniden
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 16
    I am unable to send in a support ticket. It states that I do not have a valid email on file but when i try to connect via Facebook, it says I'm not associated with that account. Please help!
    Im having the same problem, I can log into both facebook & my email, have them open in tabs but still no access to send a ticket.

• Gremlin Uniden
    Gremlin Uniden
    Greenhorn
    still getting popups 1) you do not have a valid email address  2)check settings 3) validate identity using facebook  4) the facebook account you are logged into has no association with this account   I can log in Pay access my base, it knows if i put the wrong password in. really fed up with this going in circles & still not able to ticket the in game problems that need addressed.
  • Gremlin Uniden
    Gremlin Uniden
    Greenhorn
    still no support, well thanks!   As for your would I recommend battle pirates to a freind ? NO, I truethfully warn freinds of the issues & lack of support, they usually ask why I bother with a game like that.... A very good question.
  • ALIENFUN12
    ALIENFUN12
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 4
    I am in expedition and finished battle but my fleet cant dock .... is this normal?
  • Arjan Hansen
    Arjan Hansen
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 141
    edited 11 Jan 2018, 8:13PM
    OFC raid is bugged and Tickets too how good for kixeye ...... ~!!!!! i smell a dirty rotten fish !

On support page it keeps logging out ... 

• Swarm1
    Swarm1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 4
    C'mon People spend as much money as you can and then they might reply. no money no support Coineye at's it best. What a joke that you even have the balls to make this post Mr. Moderator.get rid of the greed and maybe you might actually have people loving this game again. You should be ashamed of yourself for even helping Coineye.......................................................................................................................
  • Gremlin Uniden
    Gremlin Uniden
    Greenhorn
    Ive spent more than the minimum but wont be spending any more!
  • pennsoccer19
    pennsoccer19
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3

Is there anything from Kixeye on why they are not responding to tickets? I have three from the raid that have gone unanswered.

• Meltorn
    Meltorn
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 99
    I am now into my 4th day waiting for a ticket to be answered. This is with the company who say they will respond to all tickets in 24 hrs. The 30 gold I have been told I will get are now only half the value as they were meant for the raid and the half price repair is finished
  • eMar2000
    eMar2000
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1
    I am trying to edit my account settings and it asks me for my facebook for validation

i get the error that says
    "You are logged into a Facebook account that is not associated with this KIXEYE account, so we cannot verify your identity to change this account's Settings.
    Please switch Facebook accounts and try again."
    Even when I am using the correct face book

please help me with this error
    User ID: 5241170
  • Gremlin Uniden
    Gremlin Uniden
    Greenhorn
    Ive been getting the sameeMar2000 said:
    I am trying to edit my account settings and it asks me for my facebook for validation

i get the error that says
    "You are logged into a Facebook account that is not associated with this KIXEYE account, so we cannot verify your identity to change this account's Settings.
    Please switch Facebook accounts and try again."
    Even when I am using the correct face book

please help me with this error
    User ID: 5241170
    I`m having the same B.S.

I was warned by a mod, there is no way to contact kixeye support when they screw your account settings, (They dont read forums)  your only chance is to open a new email account & kixeye game account then raise a ticket that your main account has been screwed up so they can fix your login then you can maybe login & raise a ticket for the screwup in the game. Or you can just go play a game that works instead..... 

p.s. kixeyesux@gmail & kixeyereallysux@gmail are both used already.... L.M.A.O.  Once you get to kixeye.com/battlepirates,to create a new account the captcha screen says "v1unsupported" & you can waste another hr or so before giving up....     Good Luck !
12346»