This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

WC:RA Frequently Asked Questions

Hyperius
Hyperius
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 11,945
edited 21 Nov 2015, 5:28PM
Q: Can I play on Android?

A: Currently War Commander: Rogue Assault is only available on iOS. KIXEYE is planning to release on Android as well, but do not have a release date yet. An announcement will be posted in the forums when that information is available. Stay tuned.

Q: Why can't I find the game in the app store?

A: War Commander: Rogue Assault is currently only available in certain countries as part of a limited iOS release. If the game is not available for you at this time, keep an eye on warcommander.com or the forums for updates.

Q: What devices can I play on?

A: The following devices are currently supported for Rogue Assault:
  • iPhone 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+
  • iPhone 5, 5C, 5S
  • iPhone 4S*
  • iPad Air
  • iPad Mini 2
  • iPad 4
  • iPad Mini 1*
  • iPad 2*
  • iPad 3*
  • iPod 5*

* Due to memory restraints, you may run into slight graphical lag or occasional crashes. If this occurs, please submit a support ticket so that we can offer a few recommendations.

Q: Can I transfer my War Commander progress to War Commander: Rogue Assault?

A: The browser game "War Commander" and the mobile game "War Commander: Rogue Assault" are two separate titles. Progress cannot be transferred between the two.

Q: How can I make sure my progress is permanently saved?

A: When you first start playing War Commander: Rogue Assault, all of your progress is saved locally on your device. This means if you delete the game, lose or break your device, reset to factory settings, etc, you will lose all of your progress.

Linking your account to a back-up login method will ensure this does not happen, as your progress will be saved remotely.

To link your account:

1. Click the "Settings" gear in the game, upper-right corner
  2. Choose the method you would like to use under "Social Settings"
  3. Follow the remaining prompts to link your game account to your desired profile

If you ever need to install the game on another device or re-install after a wipe, you can follow these same three steps to retrieve your base.

Q: What is my User ID?

A: To find your User ID (generally needed when submitting a support ticket) click the "Settings" gear in the upper-right corner of the app and then hit the "Help" button. Your User ID will appear at the top of the page and you can click it for the option to "Copy" if necessary.

Q: Where is my purchase?

A: Keep in mind that iOS App Store purchases can take up to 24 hours to appear in your account, particularly if it is one of your first purchases in the game.

If after 24 hours you still have not received your purchase, please use reportaproblem.apple.com to contact Apple Support for further assistance. KIXEYE Support will not be able to review an App Store purchase for you.

Q: How do I submit a support ticket?

A: To submit a ticket:

1. Click the "Settings" gear in the game, upper-right corner
  2. Click the "Help" button, to load Help Center
  3. Click the War Commander: Rogue Assault button
  4. Click the "Get Support" link

If you are already logged into your KIXEYE.com account at this point, all you will need to do is fill out the form. Make sure to include your User ID (it will appear at the top of the screen) without hyphens.

If you are not logged in or do not have an account, you will need to either log in or create a new KIXEYE.com account. After doing so:

1. Click menu button in the upper-left, sliding open the menu
  2. Click the "Support" link from the menu
  3. Click the "War Commander: Rogue Assault" image
  4. Click the "Get Support" link, just like before
  5. Fill out the form, including your User ID with hyphens removed
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact a member of the Community Team or create a post below.

Best of luck, Commander!

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

This discussion has been closed.