Operation: Nightfall Tier B and C Video's

CyberToad
CyberToad
WC Mod
Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,188
edited 29 Sep 2015, 10:58PM

Tier C

Here is Tier C using Infiltrators, although you could use preservers with no damage.

Zero Losses and all repairs were less then 5 minutes. 

Corpus  Valley Level 5

Corpus Valley Level 10

Corpus Valley Level 15

Tier B  Video's

Here is Tier B using Preservers and Killer Cavalry, with the exception of Level 30 Island base which I used Elite Strikers.

Tier B base defense

Corpus Valley Level 20

Corpus Cave Level 25

Corpus Island Level 30

Corpus City Level 35

Corpus Fortress Level 40

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • KratonesBR
    KratonesBR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 121
    for real?
    what the repair time on warhorses
  • Initial_Degeneration
    Initial_Degeneration
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 2,850

@KratonesBR said:
    for real?
    what the repair time on warhorses

The warhorses are from a special op called killer cavalry

• TacomanWasTaken
    TacomanWasTaken
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 6,397
    Where do you get killed cavalry? I've neverever gotten from a rogue but I have seen it in gear store 3000 medals
    getting called a cheater, if you arent cheating just means you won
    Join our Clan! | Donation Link | Hannibal Boss Base |  Thanksgiving Video!   | Facebook Page | IGN: Tacoman
  • KratonesBR
    KratonesBR
    Minor Nuisance
    Meme_Man said:
    Where do you get killed cavalry? I've neverever gotten from a rogue but I have seen it in gear store 3000 medals
    guess only from store bro
  • TacomanWasTaken
    TacomanWasTaken
    Unicorn Overlord
    I'd rather use scorp king, it can kill every Tier B base in two attacks and the 20 and 25 in one attack but it lasts two hours extended. More bang for your buck 
    Join our Clan! | Donation Link | Hannibal Boss Base |  Thanksgiving Video!   | Facebook Page | IGN: Tacoman
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    edited 27 Sep 2015, 12:30AM
    2x warhorses a little over 5hrs repair. But I used the Special Ops Killer Calvary, which is 3000 medals.  

Before each event I try to have 30,000 medals just to play through the event, and if needed I can get medals during the event. 

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • ImaHacker
    ImaHacker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 167
    CyberToad said:
    2x warhorses a little over 5hrs repair. But I used the Special Ops Killer Calvary, which is 3000 medals.  

Before each event I try to have 30,000 medals just to play through the event, and if needed I can get medals during the event. 
    May I ask, how do you get your medals?

I was determined to kill the best, then I found out suicide was a sin.

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    I attack HZ30s or SS25s or HH45s, there is always something to attack each day. 

• KratonesBR
    KratonesBR
    Minor Nuisance
    thats smart, i even bought serious tail, but with the new tier a defense i just wasted medals i think
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,128

All I do is flip rubi on, deploy Kara then leave and defend my base at the same time; simple and boring. That is my way of doing tier B.

Image result for nier replicant

• TacomanWasTaken
    TacomanWasTaken
    Unicorn Overlord

All I do is flip rubi on, deploy Kara then leave and defend my base at the same time; simple and boring. That is my way of doing tier B.

What? Kara can take Tier B on her own? 
  • KratonesBR
    KratonesBR
    Minor Nuisance
    Meme_Man said:

since the tier 7 ion have the same range as kara, i think its possible with some damage
  • Harimau Malaya HM
    Harimau Malaya HM
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 739
    thanks for sharing the video. I appreciate it so much
    WC Lvl 38 - quit
    BP Lvl 40 - quit
    VC Lvl 21 - quit
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord

@Meme_Man said:
    shadow of a legend2 said:

I use her with two marksmen and heavy operator; one with charged ordinance

• NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord

@KratonesBR said:
    Meme_Man said:

since the tier 7 ion have the same range as kara, i think its possible with some damage

Only the napalm turret will damage her.

• V1rus200
    V1rus200
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 57
    for how long u can use this op?
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    30 minutes normal, 1 hr extended

• GameRoom
    GameRoom
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 633
    Meme_Man said:

Kara is to much for defend teir B :p

• TacomanWasTaken
    TacomanWasTaken
    Unicorn Overlord
    KT-111 said:
    Meme_Man said:

We meant Tier B attack waves not defense. Tier B defense is cake. 
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord

@KT-111 said:
    Meme_Man said:

@Meme_Man said:
    KT-111 said:

Meme_Man said:

We meant Tier B attack waves not defense. Tier B defense is cake. 

That's what BJ is for

• aaryabhataa
    aaryabhataa
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 1,384
    edited 29 Sep 2015, 11:02PM
    CyberToad said:

Tier C

Here is Tier C using Infiltrators, although you could use preservers with no damage.

Tier B  Video's

Here is Tier B using Preservers and Killer Cavalry, with the exception of Level 30 Island base which I used Elite Strikers.

Thnaq CyberToad sir.its work good enough.
    1. Access Denied to  Support system ( but spend more than 50$) and invalid or duplicate email while access support and unable to validity with face book and Not receiving password reset email https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/604920/p1

• Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8,259
    Why is it the mods get away with posting things that clearly belong in the strategy discussion section of the forums.
    Yet when we do it our stuff gets moved?
    Me on my day's off...
    Thane_Mantis
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,095
    edited 29 Sep 2015, 11:00PM
    CyberToad said:

Tier C

Tier B  Video's

Nothing for tier A
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • TacomanWasTaken
    TacomanWasTaken
    Unicorn Overlord
     duhh
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    ROB_S143 said:
    CyberToad said:

Tier C

Tier B  Video's

Nothing for tier A
    Im a level 34, I cant do tier A yet.

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Why is it the mods get away with posting things that clearly belong in the strategy discussion section of the forums.
    Yet when we do it our stuff gets moved?
    Personally, I never remove event videos to the Strategy Discussion area until after the event.

• Stormlance
    Stormlance
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 923
    No damage?  Your warhorses took plenty of repair time( if you were to use reg units and not that costly op).
    30k medals for 2 warhorses - way too expensive when you can do it with Kara + SF + archangel with a lot less repair time
    “Life is not what we live; it is what we imagine we are living.”

• DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,095
    CyberToad said:
    ROB_S143 said:
    CyberToad said:

Tier C

Tier B  Video's

Nothing for tier A
    Im a level 34, I cant do tier A yet.
    Ok wasnt aware of your level thanks anyway
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    No damage?  Your warhorses took plenty of repair time( if you were to use reg units and not that costly op).
    30k medals for 2 warhorses - way too expensive when you can do it with Kara + SF + archangel with a lot less repair time
    3000 medals for the warhorse.  I dont have Kara or an archangel, im just a level 34 working my way up.  Biggest toys I have is 2 warhorses, a platoon of Preservers, a platoon of Infiltrators, tons of hover, a few vanquishers, banshees and hellstorms. 

I did not make these videos for people who can auto their C and B.  I make them for the players who dont have all the massive toys yet.