Problems not fixed after the maintenance 17/9/2015

LF1979
LF1979
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 9
After the maintenance yesterday my account is still not fixed all my units and sf all dead and no longer work shopped as they were before, my silos both empty the reapers are all dead in the hanger, bunkers empty and the toons in them missing?  other guys on the game have had gold and there units back in order i am still facing the problem, I also sent the maintenance ticket in yesterday and still nothing. Can someone look into my account please
Thank you 
  • Matthew Turner
    Matthew Turner
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 7
    Luisa rocket buggies and jack rabbits are easy to repair,,,,, 
  • LF1979
    LF1979
    Greenhorn
    Lol Matthew Turner 
  • Matthew Turner
    Matthew Turner
    Greenhorn
    Yeah cmon kix,,,pull your fingers out please and sort our accounts....weve posted tickets and been very patient....we are you customers and we expect it to be sorted asap....thank you
  • crazykiwi4
    crazykiwi4
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 12
    any word when kixeye goa fix the problem they said they fix the monday roll back didnt work still got no toons or air 
  • i get archangel in this day and i canot build it
  • Matthew Turner
    Matthew Turner
    Greenhorn
    kix its now been 52 mins since i last posted and nothing has happened....i need to open a level 5 resource depot....please sort my toons,,,,or im gonna jump up and down and shout loud.....
  • Kero Arka
    Kero Arka
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3
    my base
     bug
     i not platoon
    my vanq and soldier kexeye destroy

• Dan Slavings27
    Dan Slavings27
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4
    Thursday morning I bought 550 gold to go with my 110 gold, I then paid to finish my sarkis, lead preserver, 3 infiltrators and 3 operators, leaving me 173 gold, you reverted everything back to mon night, putting my sf back into barracks for production, now fix this or give my gold back
  • WAVESTORM
    WAVESTORM
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 6
    Anybody can help for this issue, my platoons are all gone. Do I need to rebuilt it again from War Factory, Barracks and Airfeild. How about the time that I've wasted it, you just ignored it. I think 250 golds can not compensate all platoons that I made it. I hope you can bring all my platoons and its rank and level. Thank you.
  • Dying Hard
    Dying Hard
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 7

Hi Kixeye,

All of My Tanks and Air With workshoped are all Gone. YOU scrap them all after your Tuesday Maintenance. Until now you still not doing anything regarding that. I already sent a lot of support and Complain Regarding that Last few days but I still didnt receive any actions from you.. do you know how much time we need to build a single Tank/Units. 250 Gold is Useless, we deserve more than that. PLEASE do the needful ASAP.. Thanks..

• LF1979
    LF1979
    Greenhorn
    It is now Sunday my account is still not fixed its ridiculous now this has been ongoing since Tuesday and all i get is we are working on a fix, how many more days will this continue? my units are all dead the sf i have repaired i cannot deploy due to an error i have not been able to play or do anything on my account. Is something going to be done soon for those of us that still have not received a fix?
  • A-M-E-Y-A
    A-M-E-Y-A
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 46
    Yeah its getiing worse .same here still have not fix my Account.Lost many units :( cant do anything have Air though but no ground.Very High time now you should sort this out ASAP.Thanks
  • Puch-tdi
    Puch-tdi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 19
    Ameya53 said:
    Yeah its getiing worse .same here still have not fix my Account.Lost many units :( cant do anything have Air though but no ground.Very High time now you should sort this out ASAP.Thanks
    well i dont even have my air anymore, in the meantime 1 warhorse wich was started before the problems accured is finished now and is really all i got at the moment. my clan kill resbases and leave only the res for me, my warhorse can kill them.. thats the way i need to upgrade now.
    And indeed, i also got 250 gold but if i have to rebuild my lvl41 army the way it was i need 100.000 gold. one warhorse kost about 400 gold to finish, how couldt they think we can repair with 250 gold??? i cant wait till this problem is fixed...
  • Bisha XXL
    Bisha XXL
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3
    fuc u , fuc u familia
  • Bisha XXL
    Bisha XXL
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3
    Go suck a ****