The quickest way to collect resources (50 mil oil & metal in 3 minutes)

Ceessie
Ceessie
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 211

Getting resources in WC is a tedious and boring task. This video shows you how to do it quickly. 50 mil oil\metal in 3 minutes.

• RAZGRIZ Guard
    RAZGRIZ Guard
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 459
    I usually just do that in rogues. I just like seeing a trail of explosions.
    LIVE FOR THE SWARM!!!

• RAZGRIZ Guard
    RAZGRIZ Guard
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 17 Oct 2015, 10:35PM
    loadman said:
    do you have a backup plan for after you farm all the hh45 and they don'y reset
    Back up plan is to bail out of that sector according to those people.
    LIVE FOR THE SWARM!!!

• RAZGRIZ Guard
    RAZGRIZ Guard
    Skilled Warrior
    Or just wipe them out with special forces. They aren't that hard.
    LIVE FOR THE SWARM!!!

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 11,945
    Moved to Players Guides.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• Case Dynamics
    Case Dynamics
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 133
    Why not just wave a big flag that says nerf me?
  • Ceessie
    Ceessie
    Minor Nuisance
    LOL, a level 41 farmer.
    Why can't you finish off the base & take the medals/thorium?
    It's not about can't, it's about time. I don't want to spend time at repeating boring tasks like gettin some oil and metal. Also I don't need the 45's for medals or thor, so don't worry I'll leave those to you.  
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3,796
    Ceessie said:

Getting resources in WC is a tedious and boring task. This video shows you how to do it quickly. 50 mil oil\metal in 3 minutes.

Post it up here for the world to see, bet nothing gets changed now.What is wrong with people?
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3,796
    Ceessie said:

Oh your one of those pieces of chit that farms these bases and leaves them on map,this is why i dont even look at these bases anymore. In my sector when someone is seen doin this they get a nice bubble over there base.That is what you need.
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 11,945
    Let's not derail a thread that someone worked hard to create to help other people. Also, it doesn't matter whether there's a video or not. KIXEYE could see all the data and change it if they wanted to. Making other people aware of an easier method is a great way to help everyone.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• Honeybuns
    Honeybuns
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 816
    TheBAM said:
    Let's not derail a thread that someone worked hard to create to help other people. Also, it doesn't matter whether there's a video or not. KIXEYE could see all the data and change it if they wanted to. Making other people aware of an easier method is a great way to help everyone.
    Worked hard my ****. I 'm surprised you didn't delete this thread as this methood of farming creates a problem for all players. These 45 bases do not reset no matter how hard Kixeye try to fix it. 
  • RAZGRIZ Guard
    RAZGRIZ Guard
    Skilled Warrior
    Honeybuns said:
    TheBAM said:
    Worked hard my ****. I 'm surprised you didn't delete this thread as this method of farming creates a problem for all players. These 45 bases do not reset no matter how hard Kixeye try to fix it. 
    This is why I stopped doing 45's all together. Whenever I travel to a fortress nearby, or any fortress by the HH, it has been sacked of its resources. What's the poin of doing them again???
    LIVE FOR THE SWARM!!!

• DaPoseidon
    DaPoseidon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 159
    SMH....farming hh45....you do know they don't reset........what a waste

• Honeybuns
    Honeybuns
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 816
    SMH....farming hh45....you do know they don't reset........what a waste

It is also hurting the game performance. The base will not reset, other players just ignore these bases, these bases remain untouched for months creating clutter on the map, taking space required for event bases and other timely weekly spawned bases such as Verk65 and HZ30/60. 
  • Ceessie
    Ceessie
    Minor Nuisance
    Honeybuns said:
    TheBAM said:
    Worked hard my ****. I 'm surprised you didn't delete this thread as this methood of farming creates a problem for all players. These 45 bases do not reset no matter how hard Kixeye try to fix it. 
    The problem is not people hitting those bases for resources, but the fact they don't reset. The ones I tried last week did b.t.w., so it could be it has been fixed by kixeye.
  • RAZGRIZ Guard
    RAZGRIZ Guard
    Skilled Warrior
    The problem is that you and many others could be getting more resources and doing the sector a favor by killing rogue bases but not choosing to do so and ruining the sector's layout. Come on man, just look around. How would you feel when you complete a base, just so you could get a reasonable reward. Instead, you get 50k resources, 15 medals, and not so instant repair time?
    LIVE FOR THE SWARM!!!

• Ceessie
    Ceessie
    Minor Nuisance
    The problem is that you and many others could be getting more resources and doing the sector a favor by killing rogue bases but not choosing to do so and ruining the sector's layout. Come on man, just look around. How would you feel when you complete a base, just so you could get a reasonable reward. Instead, you get 50k resources, 15 medals, and not so instant repair time?
    How is killing rougue's doing the sector a favor? They are more helped by people getting them thor, 60's, 70's and 65's.
  • RAZGRIZ Guard
    RAZGRIZ Guard
    Skilled Warrior
     Ceessie said:
    How is killing rougue's doing the sector a favor? They are more helped by people getting them thor, 60's, 70's and 65's.
    You clear up room so that more of the special bases will spawn. More Deposits. More useful bases. With HH 45's everywhere, nothing can spawn. 
    LIVE FOR THE SWARM!!!

• UK-Smiler
    UK-Smiler
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 354
    edited 4 Aug 2015, 10:52PM

Better option would be if Kixeye just put more Oil/Metal in all bases, today I only need around 450,000,000 to get all my upgrades going and its boring as hell grinding RF30/35. Collecting oil/metal from 70 bases sucks now too, why is there far much more oil and hardly any metal, Kixeye should make them equal amounts. 

In the end I just Logged Off because I'm sick of farming the same old boring bases for Oil/Metal. This game is just farm commander now :-(

Never understood why people farmed 45s and hated them but now I understand and tempted to do it myself. Don’t have time to keep farming resources.  

• shannondj34
    shannondj34
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 13
    i know u know better lol
    NWO-U
  • Steve Bryant58
    Steve Bryant58
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 27
    ITS PEOPLE LIKE THIS IDIOT THAT MESSES IT UP FOR EVERYONE ELSE,,, EVERYONE SHOULD ALL NOW GOTO HIS SECTOR AND JAIL HIM FOR 3 MONTHS
  • Ceessie
    Ceessie
    Minor Nuisance
    Why do I mess it up? U didn't notice the bases reset just fine? The glitch of kixeye for not resetting are fixed. 
    Farming is part of the game, since we need a crapload of oil and metal and some of us have lives outside the game and can't be online 24/7.
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,067
    Ceessie said:
    Why do I mess it up? U didn't notice the bases reset just fine? The glitch of kixeye for not resetting are fixed. 
    Farming is part of the game, since we need a crapload of oil and metal and some of us have lives outside the game and can't be online 24/7.
    it has not been fixed
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • dmitriy.volkov.180
    dmitriy.volkov.180
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 19
    I WOULD BUBBLE UR **** 24/7 FOR FARMING THOSE 45HH U DAMM FARMER
  • Ceessie
    Ceessie
    Minor Nuisance
    Oh no, you're typing all caps. That changes everything and will surely make me change my evil ways.
    Take my advice, get a life.
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    being that i completely disagree with OP about his methods i decided to make a video myself. Here is a vid on how to get quick res with just a lvl 1 phantom. doing it this way you will 1) NOT piss off your whole sector bc of farming 2) you take instant repair for the same amount of res that OP took several hours of repairs.
     this vid took longer due to lag and a dc as you can see in the vid. and even if it 5 min rather than 3.....at least its instant repairs.
    I hope this helps.

• richard.wadzinskijr
    richard.wadzinskijr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 167
    TheBAM said:
    SO YOU ARE APPROVING PEOPLE TO ABUSE A GLITCH OR CHEAT THE GAME? WOW ARE YOU FOR REAL? I WOULD NOT PROMOTE THIS, I WOULD HAVE THE THREAD DELETED.
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    TheBAM said:
    SO YOU ARE APPROVING PEOPLE TO ABUSE A GLITCH OR CHEAT THE GAME? WOW ARE YOU FOR REAL? I WOULD NOT PROMOTE THIS, I WOULD HAVE THE THREAD DELETED.
    there is no glitch or cheat involved here....simply making a sector hate them by farming bases. technically its is a strategy just not a skillful one.