email already in use?

Adamantine Zoroark
Adamantine Zoroark
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,677
i went to change my sig when i noticed that my email was outdated so i tried to change it but it said that my email was already in use

so i logged out and tried a password reset on the account that stole my email but it hadent finished registration and i tried to finish so i could change the email on that to free up my email to use on my own account but it said that the email was already in use so i have no idea how to fix this

i recall a while back that i wasnt receving emails from you guys and a R.U.B.I. said she would change my email manually, this was about 4 months ago, which is when it says the weird account was made, wondering if there could have been something that went horribly wrong
it takes an anvil to make an anvil, begs the question where the first anvil came from
  • KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 23,922
    Could you raise a ticket for this issue please. Please include the email addresses you have used. I can see what we did last time for you, back in January. That was a long shot, though I had hoped it would have worked for you.
    KIXEYE Customer Service
    Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
    Got an issue? then please use the Support form.
    Please be aware that I do not not reply to Chats. So please either post on the forum, or raise a support ticket.
  • mike.drobeck
    mike.drobeck
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 2
    I get the same issue when trying to raise a ticket. Hit 2 113's and got no points for either. Cant raise a ticket because it says my e-mail is already in use
This discussion has been closed.