I'm looking to join ICU, or another big powerful clan

Unknown Reaper
Unknown Reaper
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 7

hi, I will admit I'm on mobile 90% of the time but I have some but not alot of pilot experience. I would like to become a member of a very powerful clan so I can learn and evolve with the big boys. I'm not a passive player by any means. I just need a clan to help me learn to pilot, defence strategies, offense, and a fun and serious clan to play in. so please, any interested clans please message me. I'll be ready to jump in a few days as well as switch alliances.

• Unknown Reaper
    Unknown Reaper
    Greenhorn

I also will be getting my pc fixed very soon to make YouTube videos and guides.

• Unknown Reaper
    Unknown Reaper
    Greenhorn

Base level is 34 soon to be 35
    Over 100 medals

• Shock_Corps
    Shock_Corps
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 608
    dude, that sounds pretty well but all of the top alliances usually require 3 pre requisites
    1. around lv 40, this does not apply to alts however
    2. GOAT, ICU and the large time players easily have 200 medals a pop
    3. you have to be a very good pilot, insanely good

however this is only the information that I've seen within all the top 10 alliances

Go hard or go home
  • metamer6
    metamer6
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 59
    Dude, you don't join one of the top alliances to get trained up. Even after you're trained up, leveled up, and have tons of tech, you still probably wouldn't get in. There are hundreds of mid-level clans with great players that are willing to help you learn and grow. Try to find one of those that fits your play style. Getting into a 'top' clan isn't going to happen.
  • Shock_Corps
    Shock_Corps
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 608
    If your going to try and join a clan like that at least go for one that's easier to get into and can give ICU a run for their money
    Go hard or go home
  • Unknown Reaper
    Unknown Reaper
    Greenhorn
    If your going to try and join a clan like that at least go for one that's easier to get into and can give ICU a run for their money
    i just might do that ;) thanks, i dont see why ICU is so hard to get into.
  • RPestG
    RPestG
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 67
    edited 3 Mar 2015, 1:33AM
    We are hard to get into because we are ICU. For lack of a better explanation, we get the pick of the litter. While as a norm, we don't take in players below a 40 but we do make exceptions for exceptional players, but mind you that player better be kick **** cold stone killer. If you need further explanation just click below on the play.
    if you listen quietly you can hear me coming for your medals
    ICU.....RULERS OF THE VEGAVERSE.......BOW TO OUR AWESOMENESS !!!!

• T0MBSTONE
    T0MBSTONE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 89
    edited 4 Mar 2015, 10:16PM
    I speak for the trees, when i say i want your medals >:]

- Lorax
    Ign: Apex
    Lvl:43
    Alliance: UNK
    Highest lvl fleet: 57
    fav ship: Zeal
  • mason.dixen
    mason.dixen
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,156
    In order to learn and grow, you need to stay out of alliance wars, stir clear of drama, and as for picking a clan.  You need to watch them play and interact.  Watch them fly and see how well they survive combat and how many one of there fleets can take out the enemy.  Top alliances don't usually allow for someone asking to join into there ranks.  What usually happens is you are observed, monitered, attacked, and farmed.  Then those in that alliance says hey this is a really good player, I think I want him in Top Alliance X,
    Top Alliance X member: hey guys what do you think about this diggle berry of a player? 
    Rest of Alliance:  Yeah, he seems solid, what do we know about him?
    Week later they do a background check and find out about you.  Then depending on the results you are either invited, or soon some amount of respect?  In most cases you continued to get farmed and attacked.
    "Forged in the flames of the original 8k wars"
    "Participant in the Jova Crusades; the winning side"
    "I hate cargo fleets.  What else do you want me to say"
    "I attacked you because you stole my piece of cheesecake with cherry toppings."
    "The government has ordered me to harvest this farm.  Please be patient as your base is harvested."
    IGN: MasonD
    ~Condolences to all who share a similar name - there can only be one.
  • TheHolyAsdf
    TheHolyAsdf
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,389
    edited 5 Mar 2015, 8:05AM
    3. you have to be a very good pilot, insanely good
    Not everyone in ICU are insanely good pilots. In all honestly, not everyone in GOAT are insanely good pilots either. But average piloting skill for both alliances as well as UNK and OSP and ship builds are definitely above average in comparison almost all other alliances 
  • Bishop_Loner
    Bishop_Loner
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 96
    +1 What Asdf said, I have seen **** flyers in every clan in the game, also **** basers, coin and will to test often makes the difference, in other words the will to kill what you have, makes you build better...
  • DennyWOLF98
    DennyWOLF98
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 4

Don't join DRGN at all

• Infinity EIC
    Infinity EIC
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 129
    Dought anyone will read this, but I am in OSP : and boy it is fun, do not join dragons, oops AF though, join SLW or DRW or Nmad, they might not be popular but are pretty good alliences, then again this post is 3 years old and you might already have quit the game or be in a great alliance now :
  • adamjb
    adamjb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 22

@Unknown Reaper said:
    Base level is 34 soon to be 35
    Over 100 medals

join REÄVERS, we are ranked 195 currently

• Cappellino
    Cappellino
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 32
    edited 13 May 2018, 1:06AM
    Strong Lvl 43 looking to join the very best clan.  Who are you?