PvP Feedback and Suggestions

2»
  • RAINBOWS95
    RAINBOWS95
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 572
    A thread like this would be much more useful in general discussions if you actually want to get a good feedback :smile: 
    GU

-The time your spend spamming the forums about cheaters could be used to get others to report the same cheater thus getting them banned quicker.
    -Upgrade times are long, we all know this, if they were not it would take a few weeks for a level 30 to become a 40.
    -Don't beg ask once if you are told no then tough
    -Insults are useless, why insult somebody you don't even know, instead of insulting on the forums try helping instead.

Lvl-45
  • big_cat-attude
    big_cat-attude
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 51
    first off i would like to see self bubbling be eliminated second i would like to see the infamy work on a graduated lvl basis. 3rd allow online attacks only as this may prevent alot of players from staying in bubbles till you go offline to do their attacks and last drop the events from every month to every other month or every third month to allow players to do all the crazy upgrades and learn how to use the new units. live attack viewing would be nice as well
  • UNBREAKABLE 22
    UNBREAKABLE 22
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 142
    in my clan,if the repairing cost will be lower at 50% wow will be better and wont stay hiding in peaceful sector,i will do bring my team to war and only rest when event time..at least the fun is war not in upgrades... :p :p :p
  • marshall555
    marshall555
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 174
    edited 2 Sep 2015, 10:44AM
    cheats run this game, not Kixeye.
  • Stuart_007
    Stuart_007
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 73
    Hi KixCommMngrs.
    1. How much PvP is your Clan currently engaged in? HIGH PvP
    2. What are some positive PvP features currently in game? It exists. Rewarded for a hit despite any metal/oil/thor received, Beacon, attack log, multi-hit potential = great thanks.
    3. Do any of the existing PvP features need to be revised? We MUST receive auto-repairs (all units, one after the other are healing, whether we are logging on frequently or not! - A number of reasons for this, some of which link with below, particularly in regards to cheats...) 
    4. Are there any new PvP features that you would like to see in the future? Absolutely. IF Kixeye can tell when a player is on - then maybe PvP is active only when a player is online (including the 30mins following, to prevent people simply logging off before a strike-back). Also, Reduce the number of possible PvP in any given week to 15 by any player, and each attack must be at a different player OR different level. Why? Because a single lvl 30 cheat can take out approx.80% of a sector, jump and continue! So max 10-20 This means that a high level may be hit first by a hacker, but at least he/she is not hit repeatedly by the same hack/ers requiring 100% base only healing time over and over.This also makes us choose more carefully about who we choose to attack. i.e attacking someone who has a lot of infamy, or a similar level for the challenge, regardless of their infamy. Now, one person here suggested multiple hit potential - bad idea! again because of cheats. Furthermore, why should a group of cheats, or any players be able to hit a base? Completely defeats the ability to defend! Lastly, Enemen mentioned lots of good points, particularly  emp/shock mines, cool idea. Maybe limit them to just two and upgradable from 1sec (inexpensive) to 4 seconds (a very high price). A huge amount of damage can be done to anything in 4secs.
    5. What do you like/dislike about the Infamy system? "As above" & Delete cheats from leaderboards!!! (Simply do it whenever banning a player!) It will be a serious ego-killer and they might quit. It is like frequently painting over graffiti - removing their misguided ego.
    6. Thank you.

• kixeyeuser_678777699_1040_1116372
    kixeyeuser_678777699_1040_1116372
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 7
    My only issue with pvp is being low level 30-35 not being able to get good toys to defend better against lvl 40+, i've always said that lvl 30-35 should not beable to be targetted by lvl 40+...Also, i think Kixeye should consider the thought of IP bans to ALL cheaters to start preventing and minimizing these type of players.
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,163
     GEN.ZOOL said:
    I am being harassed and bullied by a specific player (Black_People). He is a racist and has been attacking me and my allies for a week so far. I suggest that a Private server is made (friends only).
    ignore him he came from are sector smash him and keep jailed he will jump
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,163
    now as for pvp part i like most of it for now but what i dont like is how you guys are going to change the bubble system i like that flat bases will pop up but 4 hrs for a 1 star :( one thing i dont like also now is timer to short and alot of bases are so expanded that you need two hits for a flat but for most part i like it 
  • Bill Whisenant
    Bill Whisenant
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 6
    this used to be great fun game before the long upgrade and repair times with all the good bases it takes good plats to destroy them but then you need wait to long to repair them plats and if you dare use plats in your base as defense the protection runs out before plats can be repaired so the war part is basically hit a base wait to repair upgrade commander
  • alfoso1234
    alfoso1234
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 11
    after the pvp payout some unit in my gear say that i have own them but i cant build any of my because it show 0/0 and it not let me to buy more of them :/
    ANAK KONEK KAMU SEMUA
  • kixeyeuser_192312683_11692_4911930
    kixeyeuser_192312683_11692_4911930
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 41
    Clan Leaders,

I would like to get some feedback from everyone around PvP. Please take the time to respond to this thread with all feedback and suggestions that you have. For everyone else that is not part of a Clan, I would also love to hear your feedback and suggestions as well.

1. How much PvP is your Clan currently engaged in? Light, Moderate, or High PvP activity?
    2. What are some positive PvP features currently in game?
    3. Do any of the existing PvP features need to be revised, updated or changed? If so please provide some details.
    4. Are there any new PvP features that you would like to see in the future? Please provide details for any being indicated.
    5. What do you like/dislike about the Infamy system?
    6. List any additional feedback and suggestions that you or your Clan may have.

Thanks

CM Sulaco
    Would have worked better if kixeye Moderator Cybertoad was not friends with the hackers that keep jumping in and out of our sector, I am sick and tired of this BS  and yes I have sent ss and proof of the hacking over 2 weeks ago . but nothing has been done as usual
  • sntsnt1
    sntsnt1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 3
    good job
  • hugo_i_kill_you
    hugo_i_kill_you
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 11
    they dont bame if the cheater buy 100 gold a week,**** if not a cheater and a non coiner they got banne for nothing ... is joke this game the way they runing  this days

• mark.beck.503
    mark.beck.503
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 161
    PVP is what the game is all about well that and upgrades,  I know u at kix are trying to save OUR  game,  to do that and help in pvp,   decrease repair times and increase medal pay out,  5 bases to me is 8 k medals,  I get more in a 90 base,   u all so need to change  ops players are getting hitting rouge base  all so be more cooperative  when  a player as myself that has never coined,  post a problem on forum because we cant send in a ticket,  thank u,  have a nice day

SSA
  • PENTA1993
    PENTA1993
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 47
    to get pretty infamous have to attack mcuho a
    nd repaired much is widely used gold my suggestion is to increase the prizes of gold to be more and more players only the first 3 will have 500 gold this is laughable knowing that repairing a heavy platter costs that
  • Jet . Li
    Jet . Li
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 23
    Clan Leaders,

I would like to get some feedback from everyone around PvP. Please take the time to respond to this thread with all feedback and suggestions that you have. For everyone else that is not part of a Clan, I would also love to hear your feedback and suggestions as well.

1. How much PvP is your Clan currently engaged in? Light, Moderate, or High PvP activity?
    3. Do any of the existing PvP features need to be revised, updated or changed? If so please provide some details.
    4. Are there any new PvP features that you would like to see in the future? Please provide details for any being indicated.

Thanks

CM Sulaco
    Would have worked better if kixeye Moderator Cybertoad was not friends with the hackers that keep jumping in and out of our sector, I am sick and tired of this BS  and yes I have sent ss and proof of the hacking over 2 weeks ago . but nothing has been done as usual

Hi,CM Sulaco,Game is going better but i would like to suggest you about infamy and Clan system that:
    1.Every Clan should be rewarded(means prize) for keeping High or moderate or light alliance infamy.
    2.You should give the Leaders and Officer an opportunity for checking members'sector that who is in which sector?
    3.There should be 5 members at least in every Alliance because any one can make their own Alliance.
    4.There should be a separate Alliance Chat for Every Alliance.
    5.You should make Gear more attractive means increase medals limits from 30,000 to 100,000.
    Thanks CM Sulaco and i am waiting for your Reply.
    Please don't ignore this message.

• Jet . Li
    Jet . Li
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 23
    Clan Leaders,

Thanks

CM Sulaco

Hi,CM Sulaco,Game is going better but i would like to suggest you about infamy and Clan system that:
    1.Every Clan should be rewarded(means prize) for keeping High or moderate or light alliance infamy.
    2.You should give the Leaders and Officer an opportunity for checking members'sector that who is in which sector?
    3.There should be 5 members at least in every Alliance because any one can make their own Alliance.
    4.There should be a separate Alliance Chat for Every Alliance.
    5.You should make Gear more attractive means increase medals limits from 30,000 to 100,000.
    Thanks CM Sulaco and i am waiting for your Reply.
    Please don't ignore this message.
  • Nathan A20
    Nathan A20
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 354
    i suggest you make all units have 40% less repair time
    3039 infamy got to get those numbers up!!
  • ABNDaddy
    ABNDaddy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 34
    what do you guys think about the ability for one group in its whole to be able to make a group jump as a whole group to another sector. a true invasion type of deal. instead of a few or a very small number jumping to another sector. Make it a means to if the whole group wants to go to be able to have a team jump with all who are tagged  
  • RAINBOWS95
    RAINBOWS95
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 572

@ABNDaddy said:
    what do you guys think about the ability for one group in its whole to be able to make a group jump as a whole group to another sector. a true invasion type of deal. instead of a few or a very small number jumping to another sector. Make it a means to if the whole group wants to go to be able to have a team jump with all who are tagged  

Love the idea concerned about how it could go wrong though haha

-The time your spend spamming the forums about cheaters could be used to get others to report the same cheater thus getting them banned quicker.
    -Upgrade times are long, we all know this, if they were not it would take a few weeks for a level 30 to become a 40.
    -Don't beg ask once if you are told no then tough
    -Insults are useless, why insult somebody you don't even know, instead of insulting on the forums try helping instead.

Lvl-45
  • justindieckhoff
    justindieckhoff
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 11
    i hate pvps yes ya do get medal 4 the geat but why the point in even playing when ya get attacked everyday just because ya got loads of infamy then ya lose infamy the lower ya payout is this is just stupid an also when some1 attacks ya 24/7 how can ya get upgrades done this pvp stuff is only 4 glitcheye 2 make loads of money off of people an minie events if ya not coing ya can't beat onslought no more witch is also stupid an theses hz90 are just way 2 hard an they need 2 make them easy again so we can get our toys but thos 90s they won't because they make money off them they greedy they only think about this $$$ that's all they not think about the players any an the reason why lots of players not came back 2 wc is mainly because of the upgrades an the cheater's.
  • Paul_M7159
    Paul_M7159
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 297
    1) Stop players being able to jump in and out at will its tiring. They should have to stay in sector for at least 1 hour to give players chance to attack back
    2) Get rid of retreat function. What is fair about a player being able to pillage my base but I cant catch his toons whilst he is at it!
    3) Stop forcing us to return to destroyed base before we can retaliate (Why????? should we have to!)
  • pulpyerguts
    pulpyerguts
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 40
    i would like skill put back into the game- there was once a time you could use team work among your team mates to trap moving plats on the map and kill them -force them to stop- hookers killed this tactic off- attacking a base has become to easy because of hookers and only having to use 1 buggy in the platt and send lets say 6 buggies disguised as hookers at a base, the defender attcks the hookers not knowing what is in the plat and the attcker knows if he send 5 or 6 then he is bound to get one in- then where is the skill gone if everytime you send 5 or 6 buggies and only use air the base is dead???? i would like to see that people cannot attack a base unless the attacking plat has ground troops in the plat. now im not saying he has to use the ground in the attck itself but as i know from faction bases it says you cannot use this plat on this base then i know its possible for the game to know if a plat is full of ground troops:) or not.
    this would make people less likely to send tons of plats to your base and makes it a lot harder for the attacker he will have to use skill to get in.
    this also gives the defender  something to target and use his skill to defend against right platt.this game lost a lot of its mass sniping in areas of map which once were great battles trying to get into a base. now the game has turned into 1 versus 1 because all the great tactics of the game have been removed by hookers, we were told once hookers were to be for transporting your heavys fast across the map but instead they used only for buggies??????? im not keen on the retreat idea of seployed toons- when someone uses his skill to beat you to the attack his skill is suddenly taken away by the loser being able to laugh and retreat???? as i say all the skill in game is being taken away yet we are supposed to lap it all up and accept the game has made it easier to  get you killed just by hookers buggies and powerful air? really it should be about if you dont want a high repair  then dont attck--- play farmer-- if you think you have the skill to play with heavy plats then do so, but please give attacker and defender the chance to use their skill and not against a buggy?
  • Churchill_1
    Churchill_1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 96
    pulpyerguts LTF are known for Hiding behind a sea of Plats where is the skill in that! perhaps Kixeye made the retreat because of people Like you who have 50 Bugys around your base, you Hit a base then hide behind all the plats then self Bubble where is the skill in that
    perhaps a better option would be to limit the amount of plats on world map from 10 to 5, benefits from this is less lag more space to move around a better game experience and thus making it easyer for a attacker to Hit a base but also making the defender, defend instead of hiding and  then getting a team member to bubble them because they are scared of losing infamy, also Kixeye could do with stopping clan members from Hitting eachother Making it harder to get a self Bubble
    But your just say its  tactics but its not hits being a coward but dont get me wrong we all do it, very few players fight now But we all know why that is dont we, no more repair Hack  
    Perhaps if you having trouble defending against attackers your ether in wrong team or Wrong sector 
  • pulpyerguts
    pulpyerguts
    Potential Threat
    why is everything you say aimed at players - this thread is aimed at ideas- i take no notice of your inward remarks as they becoming boring and old .
    everyone knows im right- there is skill in having 1 plat on the map if you are good- just as much as there is skill in being able to control 10 plats on the map- its not hiding, wanting loads of plats on the map and as far as im aware if you dont like bases having 40 plats round them protecting someone you can blame that on kix making alliances because thats what members do and most players dont ask for any protection ,members just do it. this thread is about ideas and i know im right -kixeye said hookers would be introduced to transport our heavy plats fast across the map in the hope we would use ground troops and im right 99% of what is inside a hooker is a buggy- im right about 99% of all attcks are with air- im right about hookers being used to place in a mountain hole where nobody can attck- etc etc etc- hookers have ruined the skill in game  and are responsible for so many hacks on them. how many warzone now do you see 50 plats all sniping each other???? how many plats are now killed on the map???? very few accept buggies. and this is a game of war -i never seen a coward in the entire game- kixeye gives each memeber his way of playing and kixeye gave us tags and alliances and clans if you want to blame anyone for your clan being massacred in every sector they hide in, dont blame me- join a bigger alliance:) kixeye new toons each event get bigger and bigger- shadow ops get harder and harder, what we get is a month of upgrades that by the time the new toys is upgraded ,there is no time to get used to it and use it much because next shadow ops and event is allready apon us, because of this many leave game each event time- repair time goes up- nobody wants to hit a base with ground because of the rediculous amount of repair time and so hookers and a buggy have taken over the game and air is still about the only toon used in attacks plus missiles. kixeye will never get away from this cycle until they reduce repair times and only allow attacks on bases if the players toons have ground troops in.enough said:)
  • Churchill_1
    Churchill_1
    Potential Threat
    if you Read what i said you would have seen i had given ideas, now i understand your scared of open combat so want to hide behind plats of Bugys yes Bugys see what you dont understand is i pointed out the floor in your idea your saying about Hookers but yet your using them to hide behind them yourselves with Bugys,  fact is right now the retreat button is their to save players Money or repair times this is because at the moment its impossible to attack a base with out your plat getting hit because their is so many plats around a persons base, so now you wonder why a player sends a bugy to attack, sorry bro you must be Blind or stupid so the problem is the amount of Plats/bugys protecting bases, i remember when you could get 3/4 plats around a base and now thats impossible so Yes i aimed it at the players but yes its Kixeyes doing and yes the solution is to reduce the amount of plats allowed on map  not to get rid of hookers or the retreat option, so you can stop your crying, your part of the problem not the solution you need to think before you come up with ideas   
  • pulpyerguts
    pulpyerguts
    Potential Threat
    firstly my base does not have hookers around it- second my base does not have buggies around it- thirdly the idea is to make more open combat but you cant work that out so this thread is aimed at intelligent people. but as you so concerned about me rather than this posts thread my base has valks,sf toops,the new infantry and libs and a team mates toons.getting back to the actual thread and ideas i will start with it easy for you so even you can understand it- open combat means the ability to attack ones enemy on the map- have you got that bit so far or do you need time to go look on internet to find out what an enemy is?    now when you do attack and you win the attack by however means  which i hope is fair playing not with a fast click robot lol---you have shown skill and therefore because you showed skill in the chase and won the right to attck first you should have the right to try and kill what ever is in that toon and that right not taken away by a silly retreat button because that just takes away all the work you just did in winning .secondly if that was a toon you attacked which was trying to get in your base and it was just a buggy thats fine if you kill it ,but im saying even if you did not kill it and it killed you instead it should not be able to hit your base unless it has in it ground troops. anything that can kill your base should have ground troops in to give the right to whoever hits it the right to kill it. and also gives the right to the attacker to kill your base, but just a buggy is no skill, no tactic but air and only air is killing the game:) thats the point i am making and giving that plat the hooker ability just makes it worse, there is no skill in flying a fast hooker to an enemy base and killing the base with just missiles and air and this has what the game has become, because of repair times.yet kixeye says it wants to make it a wargame of tactics and  if i remember rightly it falls under the name plate of stratergy games? i see no stratergy in  flying in a straight line with hookers across the map,stopping at an enemy base and hitting it with a buggy, and people can come up with as many cry complaints as they like aimed at an individual if they have no real answers to it.to you everything is crying, people never liked those new air that you could place around peoples bases and nobody could attack them and kix got rid of them well what about hookers that can place themselves in mountain holes on the map and nobody can attack them either, there are many floors in this game ,some reallly bad that everyone complains about and something gets done sooner or later, but this is about ideas .and to make it clear my idea is 1- get rid of retreat button- 2 only allow plats with ground and air the ability to attack a pvp base,this will bring back mass sniping wars back onto the map, this will bring excitement back into warzones and may i also make the point it will make it easy for everyone to see if a person is continously losing heavy plats left right and centre which will make it easy for kix to see who still cheating- tis game is made up of solo players who play for fun -farmers who enjoy gaining plats through hard work and events- then there are the war mongers made up of people who like to bubble  and people who like to snipe and it is the warmongers bubblers and snipers who pay most money for gold and kix will benefit from bringing war back to the game :)
  • Churchill_1
    Churchill_1
    Potential Threat
    **** Bro you really are thick really **** 1st dont lie i know your base is protected and if it ant its because you pulled your bugys in to prove a point Never Lie Bro not good ive seen you 10-20 times Hiding behind hookers of Bugys,
    now if Kixeye did what you suggest 90% of people will quit over night all because people Like you who want to be able to Bubble  you but cant take it back,
    so Kixeye do as you suggest change the plats format every time anyone goes to a  base it gets killed because of the amount of people defending bases get it in your thick head your idea wont work only players who are in big alliance will be able to play the Game Now stop your cry because you cant handle being Bubbled with a Bugy, remove your plats from your bases fight open then 100% your get hit by ground units,
    but i have a solution for both your issue and Mine simple make a min size plat say dependent on storage so no more 1 bugy on map also make it so a plat cant leave the base without being fully repaired stopping the 2 sec tiny repair with a min of 10min repair on any plats  , this will stop people surrounded their bases making it easier to attack this is a attacking game after all!!!!  and also make it so the plat attacking has to be a full plat of something, nothing wrong with Hookers and nothing wrong with retreating a plat
     ISSUE IS THE BUGYS end OFF       
2»
This discussion has been closed.