uk virgin media connection problem at home

Mark4990
Mark4990
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 41
up till a few week ago i could connect to kixeye main site no problem at home.but the last few weeks ive been at home ive had to sign through my fb account i was wondering if any other uk player who use virgin media are having problems connecting to the main site.comes up with page not found when i put it in google and click the link or even when i click my favs link it will not connect
  • EvilGoddess
    EvilGoddess
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 340
    Try using a proxy - VPBBOOK is very good. I use one of the euro servers since they retired the uk server. Just google vpnbook and take it from there.
  • EvilGoddess
    EvilGoddess
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 340
    Try using a proxy - VPBBOOK is very good. I use one of the euro servers since they retired the uk server. Just google vpnbook and take it from there.
    BTW, I'm on TalkTalk and had no problems, but I use vpnbook for the stuff TT won't let me access.
  • Lee Walker42
    Lee Walker42
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 241
    on virgin media n its ok for me, only problems i have are due to my lappy not actually having the right spec to play properly 
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    There are no problems connecting via VM cable that I know of. Can you confirm the link you are actually using that fails please.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • steve.i.downs
    steve.i.downs
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,162
    The Virgin Media problem is down to a problem with google chrome which can't be explained so use firefox, explorer or whatever else
    Begging gets you bubbled
    If there's going to be an event preview it will be a pinned post
    Don't cry events are too hard after the first 30 minutes...patience is a virtue
    Of course there's a glitch...it's what Kixeye do best
    Remember that disconnects are your fault no matter what the evidence shows