Future Features & Feedback Guidelines

Hyperius
Hyperius
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 11,945
edited 2 Dec 2014, 9:45PM

WELCOME TO THE WAR COMMANDER FUTURE FEATURES & FEEDBACK SECTION!

PURPOSE OF THIS SECTION

This is the place for you to suggest new features or changing the current features in the game such as new units, new buildings, etc. Please keep in mind that this isn't the place to talk about bugs. This section isn't the area to wish for bugs to get fixed faster. Please post those in Community Support or file a support ticket here

POPULAR THREADS

This is the table of contents of the wishlist. Feel free to post an idea in the FFF if you have one; however if your idea is listed below, please do not post a new thread. Post in these threads. One thread with a lot of views and feedback is more valuable than a lot of threads with a couple views and feedback. I'll be restarting this section. If there's a highly active idea, feel free to PM me. 
In addition, please make sure to read this before posting a new idea.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 11,945
    edited 2 Dec 2014, 9:59PM
    Reminders

Please read before posting

Anyways, let's get started. 
    Here are couple of things you should NOT DO when responding to threads
    • If you are going to post saying you disagree, at least put some details in it.
    • If you are going to post saying you agree, don't just say "I agree" or "Agreed", put some details in it.
    • If you are going to say something like "Kixeye already have plans for this idea" or "kixeye  is discussing about it" or "kixeye is planning to do it", put something to back up your statement, otherwise, don't even say it.
    • Do not bump old threads with irrelevant information. Be sure it is constructive. [Fyi, you are always allowed to bump merged threads. However the post must be constructive.]
    • Do not bump old threads saying "please go to this merged thread" (The merged thread may have not existed before that old thread was posted)
    • Do not bump old threads just because you wanted to say something in this thread.
    • Do not bump old threads saying you agree. As shown in one of these points, be sure to give a reason why and make sure it is constructive.
    • If you are going to bump an old thread that you had posted, be sure to state why. 
    • If you had posted a wish in the wishlist, keep it in the wishlist. Do not post it again in other sections. 
    • Do not make up a reason why a thread should be closed. If you feel a thread needs to be closed, just PM a CM or Moderator.

I decided to post this to avoid having this section flooded, which leads to other wishes not being read. Therefore, follow the rules and you're good to go.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

This discussion has been closed.