Tome Support Page

Pimp Grease
Pimp Grease
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3
The support ticket page for Tome isn't available to me. Have verified two emails. Waited for it to load. Tried multiple browsers. I cannot send a support ticket no matter what I do.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    If you have the issue in the attached screenshot, please try the following:

Clear your cache and delete any and all KIXEYE cookies. (please note that is KIXEYE, not kixeye.com)
    Close and reopen browser.
    login to kixeye.com and go to the support page

If the links now appear - success you should  now be able to create support ticket.

If the links are still missing, please now try to load the support form directly via the relevant link below:

BP Form
    WC Form

If the form now appears- success you should  now be able to create support ticket. But please also provide the details below, thank you.

Still not working for you? 

If it doesn't, then please include a SHORT summary of your issue here. I will raise a ticket on your behalf and you can add the full details on the ticket once it has been raised.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Pimp Grease
    Pimp Grease
    Greenhorn
    Clearing cache and deleting all kixeye cookies did not fix the problem.

I got banned for calling several players homosexuals on Tome. I was told to make a support ticket to appeal a ban.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 28 Nov 2014, 8:15AM
    deleted
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Pimp Grease
    Pimp Grease
    Greenhorn
    Okay, no need for the copy paste. Can you read my post?
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    bah sorry, I must have gotten my tabs mixed up.

and it also looks like I didn't give you the correct link:

does that work for you?