This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Waiting.....

Wade Lierman Jr
Wade Lierman Jr
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 111
I just got the new iPad Air 2, now it just stares at me, waiting for this game to come out.  I'm SO excited to see how this game is going to work, look and feel on the new iPad.  Waiting......
Correct. I often get paid with 500% resource loads for testing peoples bases. Often, they don't even need to ask. I provide this service pre-emptively.
KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.
  • bo_rg
    bo_rg
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 880
    they seem to be taking their time, at least they have learned not to rush stuff, but its been a while
    #teamkillerspacewhales   currently ----> borg - 15385 (level 47... yes im THAT guy and i love it)
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,122
    I'm excited for it too! However, I have to wait until it's on Android.  :|

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• DragonRyder
    DragonRyder
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 1,906
    I am patiently waiting its release as my ipad mini needs a real game. 
    level 42

Think outside the box adapt and overcome!!!