Alliances - FAQ and Guide

13»
  • sergio.alvesdesouza.5
    sergio.alvesdesouza.5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 7
    As leaders of alliances we should have options to receive reports of the frequencies of the members, it already appears on the screen how many days are absent ... but lacking something kind, a member is being attacked, and be warned or rather all of the alliance, a direct chat who's on our alliance. Have spaces to leave messages with possibilities for creating own affairs within the alliance dash in the game. I see some games like Forge of Empire with these possibilities and it is great to make plans ... As for espionage, is impossible, because any member who has been faithful for months can simply switch sides and pass information, now could be a mechanism when a fact that this occurs he taxed definitely forbidden to enter again and be taxed for all members as a spy, something to be created and innovate. Another interesting thing, have hierarchies in the alliance and delegate appointments, moderate conversations with those who are starting, establecer some support missions in the sector alliances with other friends ... I have a small notebook with details that could make a big difference in the game, but I believe in the team and every day more like this game, just hope that improvements will not take too long, because tires lead without the necessary tools.
  • dba_doctor
    dba_doctor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2
    At the very least, add an "Alliance Feed" that can be reviewed by the officers. It would let us know who in our alliance has been attacked and by whom. If someone is being picked on, we can help our lower members by returning the favors to their bullies.
  • DGamer35
    DGamer35
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 563
    what happened to sister alliances and space station and is there more to alliance bonuses?
    Vega Conflict Beta Tester. Gamer 44 ID: 46237

Battle Pirates. Gamer 27 ID: 12489705

War Commander. Gamer 18 ID: 22352084

(PHXX) KINSHIP

That video is clearly fake. Who has ever heard of YouTube? Totally a fake website. 

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,727
    DGamer35 said:
    what happened to sister alliances and space station and is there more to alliance bonuses?
    kix mentioned a space station but they also mentioned it wasnt a top priority right now :p... sister allies should be simple :p color code them blue dunno why kix hasnt added that or the ally color code yet... and the only ally bonus is the help feature for ship builds research and upgrades and ****...

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

• CesarDemi
    CesarDemi
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 959
    DGamer35 said:
    kix mentioned a space station but they also mentioned it wasnt a top priority right now :p... sister allies should be simple :p color code them blue dunno why kix hasnt added that or the ally color code yet... and the only ally bonus is the help feature for ship builds research and upgrades and ****...
    It doesn't return them money right away... "It's just something to spoil players" ;)
  • RATReynel485
    RATReynel485
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 1
    What is the role of a captain in the alliance?
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,727

@RATReynel485 said:
    What is the role of a captain in the alliance?

control ally flag

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

• Terry Harry
    Terry Harry
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 25

you need a captains rank in your alliance to fly the jump capable flagship

there can be only 10 captains

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1,025
    edited 13 Aug 2017, 2:07AM
    Post created when not signed-in:Deleted