This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Android app Rogue Assault

ILikeBoobies
ILikeBoobies
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 162

has anyone tried the rogue assault app? Can I get resources on my phone for my proper WC account? What is it?

I SURVIVED WAVE 48 IN UNDEAD SWARM!!!!!
  • Ryan4267
    Ryan4267
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 46

What on earth was the point of that response.. Eish...

• FOUR_ACES
    FOUR_ACES
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,135
    Ryan4267 said:

What on earth was the point of that response.. Eish...

The point was ur mom

someone had to sleep on the couch last night.

• Cyanide_Storm
    Cyanide_Storm
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 873

lol little kid get off the internet and go tell mommy what you did

Level:43
    Event Toys;EHellstorm+Schematic  EHellfires+Schematic  Egats Evalks Glads Stingers EHeavy Gunners ERiflemen FAVS+Schematic  Shock Trooper Honey Badger Flak Tank ELaser Tanks+Schematic Drone Silo Reaper Drone+Schematic  Halcyon EHawks Dogs Plasma Emegas Elite Hovers Elite ETItan Vanquishers+Schematic Wraith Oni Mk II EBanshees+Schematic SF Shelia  Scorchers Chimera Kara Kara Hover Commanders Archangel SandStorm Nightmare

• Maximus_Destructicus
    Maximus_Destructicus
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,894

rogue assault is a different game altogether, you play it on your iPhone.  I don't know if its available for android.  The other game they have, BYM:U is available on iPhone only, not android.  So far rogue assault is only released in some countries, so you may not be able to get it yet.  But it has nothing to do with war commander

• ILikeBoobies
    ILikeBoobies
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 162

rogue assault is a different game altogether, you play it on your iPhone.  I don't know if its available for android.  The other game they have, BYM:U is available on iPhone only, not android.  So far rogue assault is only released in some countries, so you may not be able to get it yet.  But it has nothing to do with war commander

Thanks

I SURVIVED WAVE 48 IN UNDEAD SWARM!!!!!
  • Bazorias
    Bazorias
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,117

has anyone tried the rogue assault app? Can I get resources on my phone for my proper WC account? What is it?

Wc and wc:ra are two separate things. Simply put it. One is for the computer and the other is for phones. As for getting it on the android it doesn't have an app for it yet, only for iso for now. Please go to the wc:ar forum and find the faq to find out more

• Twizted Patrick Shockley
    Twizted Patrick Shockley
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 30

Really did you not get enough hugs as a child or something? are you so bitter because you get picked on in real life so you try to act like a big man over the internet. your not impressing anyone, your only making yourself look like a fool. get a life & be more respectful of others or get the hell off the forum. trolls like you only ruin the game for real players, dont bother trying a smart **** immature come backs cause I dont care what you have to say. you have already shown your true character .............

• mikehuntisdry
    mikehuntisdry
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 325

Why the hell Kixeye would make an App solely for the iPhone is beyond me. Just off the top of my head I think I read Android comprises over 80% of the mobile phone operating systems.

• Maximus_Destructicus
    Maximus_Destructicus
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 14 Aug 2014, 12:39AM

Why the hell Kixeye would make an App solely for the iPhone is beyond me. Just off the top of my head I think I read Android comprises over 80% of the mobile phone operating systems.

I don't know, but your right… iPhone is tops in U.S. and Canada, but everywhere else in the world, Android rules the markets, about 80% of the global market.  I don't understand either, but anyway, the other game, BYM:U failed big time, I think they really misjudged the mobile phone market.  BYM:U was released in December, and already in March they stopped updating it.  I haven't tried rogue assault… BYM:U was a clone of clash of clash, I expect rogue assault is probably the same, but kixeye culture is too greedy for the young people that play these iPhone games.  clash of clans gives the player lots for free, but that's not kixeye's style….  just my 2 cents, cheers

• Maximus_Destructicus
    Maximus_Destructicus
    Unicorn Overlord

and thank you to whoever deleted that guys posts…..

• Bazorias
    Bazorias
    Incursion Leader

there is a video of wc:ra on youtube, just type in the name and it should come up. Thr videos sound is laggy  but the fame is totally different from CoC. You should see how rubie looks like XD

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470

do keep up at the back there, go read the War Commander: Rogue Assault section...

Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • TakkersCS
    TakkersCS
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 25

Currently this game is only in a select few markets, on iOS. We hope to have announcement of a worldwide, and possibly Android release later on!

Hi, I'm Takkers. I work at Kixeye and you may see me pop up here and there. 
  • mikehuntisdry
    mikehuntisdry
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 325
    Q Rich said:

do keep up at the back there, go read the War Commander: Rogue Assault section...

Already read. This explains nothing other then that you released it in two countries on "High End" iOS devices. How is this relevant to my question about not releasing it on a mobile platform that controls over 80% of all mobile phones? It's not.

• TakkersCS
    TakkersCS
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 25

Already read. This explains nothing other then that you released it in two countries on "High End" iOS devices. How is this relevant to my question about not releasing it on a mobile platform that controls over 80% of all mobile phones? It's not.

Please read above :-)

Currently this game is only in a select few markets, on iOS. We hope to have announcement of a worldwide, and possibly Android release later on!

Hi, I'm Takkers. I work at Kixeye and you may see me pop up here and there. 
  • Colonel_Braver
    Colonel_Braver
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 153
    Lets say they made it for iOS because android devices with enough power can actually connect to kixeye or facebook and run the big game from there
  • Mihai Mihai 007
    Mihai Mihai 007
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1
    I have android device. I can play warc rogue assault. I am from romania

• Bazorias
    Bazorias
    Incursion Leader
    I have android device. I can play warc rogue assault. I am from romania

Not right now