This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Release in the US?

WildBunch37
WildBunch37
Incursion Leader
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,070

Is the game already out in the US? If not what is the expected release date?

I'm not KIXEYE, I do not work for them. I have received tons of messages asking me to unban their account.  I am not KIXEYE, STOP sending me messages like this    Thanks -WildBunch

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way- General Patton 

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't- General Patton 

Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, Justice will be done - President George Bush
  • KrisK
    KrisK
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,508

According to the FAQ thread, it's only available in New Zealand and South Africa, but I too hope it's available soon in the US.

• Bazorias
    Bazorias
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,117

Im so jealous that they get to play it. The  tutorial video for it looks amazing.  I just hope the pumps aren't just gigantic waste of time and power

• bo_rg
    bo_rg
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 881

Bazorias said:

Im so jealous that they get to play it. The  tutorial video for it looks amazing.  I just hope the pumps aren't just gigantic waste of time and power

pumps are actually viable ways to get res in this game, thankfully. i remember never upgrading mine in the web version but the mobile version is worth your time, especially since the build is instant

#teamkillerspacewhales   currently ----> borg - 15385 (level 47... yes im THAT guy and i love it)
  • Bazorias
    Bazorias
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,117
    bo_rg said:

Bazorias said:

pumps are actually viable ways to get res in this game, thankfully. i remember never upgrading mine in the web version but the mobile version is worth your time, especially since the build is instant

Well, that's great news! I did the same after finding out they weren't worth upgrading. Ha ha, yeah I looked back at my comment and remembered it was all instant though it should have been res not time :p.

• danny housley
    danny housley
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 39
    They need to hurry up and release it in the usa. This was the main reason i got a smart phone. 
  • Eric_D220
    Eric_D220
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 6
    I hope it released here soon.
  • KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,329
    No comment about when yet, but we're working on it!
    - Carter
    Community Manager, Mobile Games
    VEGA Conflict, War Commander: Rogue Assault

Twitter: CarterGee / VEGAConflict
  • Unknown
    Joined Jan 1970 Posts: 0
    response.write(9767893*9035832)
  • Unknown
    '+response.write(9767893*9035832)+'
  • Unknown
    "+response.write(9767893*9035832)+"
  • FOUR_ACES
    FOUR_ACES
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,135
    Kixeye is from USA...why is it not out here first or one of the first?
  • Elder_Lee
    Elder_Lee
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 7,468
    darkhorse1990,

What a good question.

The main reason is Kixeye wants to keep it totally locked down and a surprise to everyone not in the test market.

Keep your head down, your ammo dry and the FIGHT alive!  
    WC User ID: 76066
    Lvl 38
    Sector 33, 112, 6, 144, 240, 409, 19, 5, ( 420 )
    Support: http://www.kixeye.com/support/
    Report: https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report?game=wc
    Not a KIXEYE representative or employee in any form or means, just an Elder of the game.