Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 307
    what, you have not a scorpion??? too late...joke
  • Rick C
    Rick C
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 80
    Reapus-MF said:
    My issues are A giant thorium is a LEVEL 35 DEPOT so it should be on par with Depots of that level (same with large) harder yes, but not massively so.
    so Here's a solution to the thorium problem:
    Current giant spec should be reclassified as a Lvl 45 Thorium and output should be increased to 2M, 50's output increased to 2.5-3M (both restricted to 30+ level players) Larges and Giants reverted to pre-october levels with maybe some MINOR tweeking. 

Are you on drugs can you not read, lvl45 and 50 bases restricted to lvl30+ players! Most lvl30+ players don't have the toys to take those **** bases, go back and read the Forums. Put the Thorium Depots back to how they where, most players could only just manage to take a Large Thorium they don't need tweeking at all! Also the 45's on Shadow Ops are a complete disgrace no one is touching them in my sector, Suckeye stop Cheating and mend this broken game!

• martin.ash.5
    martin.ash.5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 6
    to help the lvl 30 you need to take out the ehover in the large and pout back the emegas that don't move. If you don't more going to quit playing the game if they can't get thor a lot.
  • aniketherle
    aniketherle
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 179
    new layout are easy then kanes forces for shdow ops.
  • Dannie_N
    Dannie_N
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 213
    once and for all KIXEYE needs to stop smoking and listen to the players well if there's any left  my group and a couple other have had enough and closed there accounts  all were lvl 36 to lvl 40 players nice people and good players just got tired of the stupid kix crap

• Larry-029
    Larry-029
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 52
    An economics lesson for Kixeye:
    Most of your REAL customers have a little money to spend. (The hackers/cheats have unlimited money. You give it to them.) I am guessing (but YOU have the real data) that most players spend $5 to $30 a month. Most players use their money to repair units during the events so they can progress through more waves. Your recent changes require repairs on a daily basis which translates into asking players to spend $5 to $20 A DAY. It won't happen. People will leave the game. Bottom line: it is better to get $1 from 100,000 customers than to get $10 from 1,000 customers.
    You require HUGE AMOUNTS of thorium for almost EVERYTHING now. Either make it reasonable to get or make it required for ONLY special upgrades.
  • phahmo
    phahmo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 42
    kixeye go farm your self thats  the way for you think  no more g0ld here so g f y s :disappointed_relieved: 

• kixeyeuser_1373020911561_14091_1950000580
    kixeyeuser_1373020911561_14091_1950000580
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 262
    they even made the lvl 20 shadow bases harder and 45 now lvl 40 have to do lvl 20 bases 
  • SISTER_VAMPS
    SISTER_VAMPS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 38
    edited 1 Nov 2014, 6:04PM
    Why don't you fix the real in game problems before adding always new stuff. If a Consumer cant load the game how in the hell do you expect them to do anything. Three years and what has the Development Team Accomplished? Not a **** thing. You have no clue how to run a successful business. You just think you do.
  • Markus1972
    Markus1972
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 29
    So now its Sunday morning here in Germany and still no game, very frustrated. Maybe you guys fix it tomorrow. I will check and hope. I have gold I cant even access for new game. How much??? Don't know, I cant access game. You owe me x amount gold kixeye.

• Bo Workman
    Bo Workman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    An enemy found out i have reported him is this possible? After that he told me he was once work on kixeye. I thought it was confidential.
    all this game made of any more report report and upgrades no time for battles wc sucks bad knot like old game 4 years go

• Markus1972
    Markus1972
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 29
    Kixeye, while you do need to fix this game, thanks for fixing my problem of just loading and not being able to play. I love this game. Yes you need to fix some stuff but I'll play as long as you still here.

• badadz
    badadz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 12
    year gday kixeye if you guys haven't put up and passwords for the war commander preview then why inter a password word thing its up and there's no passwords then why don't u lot just close it
  • Dont Be Stupid
    Dont Be Stupid
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 8
    edited 7 Oct 2015, 8:33AM
    IT'S ALL GOOD

• Dont Be Stupid
    Dont Be Stupid
    Greenhorn
    edited 7 Oct 2015, 8:34AM
    IT'S ALL GOOD

• Dont Be Stupid
    Dont Be Stupid
    Greenhorn
    smafi said:

Pick option 1 or 2

Option 1) play kixeye's game then you agree to bugs, glitch, lags, freezes, DCs, cheat, unfair, unbalance on all lvl, anger, and fy is all part of the program and customer service. so suck-it up and take it like a man and leave with it.

Option 2) don't play kixeye's game =).

Fack off idiot.
  • Dont Be Stupid
    Dont Be Stupid
    Greenhorn
    smafi said:

Pick option 1 or 2

Option 1) play kixeye's game then you agree to bugs, glitch, lags, freezes, DCs, cheat, unfair, unbalance on all lvl, anger, and fy is all part of the program and customer service. so suck-it up and take it like a man and leave with it.

Option 2) don't play kixeye's game =).

Fack off idiot.
    Kixeye says it does things above board therefore I ecpect it. You if you are not kixeye employee mind your business if you can't offer help.
  • vewbullet
    vewbullet
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 18
    some of my friend got banned automatically when his base got attacked continuously by coiners, at the same time while they attack they are flooding the customer support with false tickets! how's that fair? even if my friend sometimes coin for air repair and his base is tough hard to be compare with heavy coiners who can false accuse fair players and get them banned. Players are having their tails behind their back when facing a heavy coiner players. This needs to change. My friend cannot send again ticket support because they cut off the link even in his kixeye account. what a blunder! yahoo to that.
  • TC___ARAZ
    TC___ARAZ
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 2
    kıxeye pls  ID is: 23954970 pls pls,

tcarazzz
  • SophiaGrace
    SophiaGrace
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 33
    I am reporting you KIXEYE for keeping my credit card number on file after you banned me. Because you have my account banned I have no way to unlink my card. I am reporting you to my credit card company for fraud and then to my local Magistrates court for the way you handle these issues. You have no right to lock me out of my card control for USER ID 22840700. You say I violated TOS but you violate my privacy with the lock on my credit card. In the State of South Carolina you are required by law to explain anything you do to a customer when you collect any amount of money from them. I came home from vacation to find my account banned with no explanation. The business model that KIXEYE displays to customers is fraudulous. We pay to play a game that is rigged and only designed to take money from players and do as you will with the account. Also, I expect that EVERY dime I put into my account be refunded to me. In the state of South Carolina I am owner of anything I purchase from KIXEYE. It is my personal property and I will not tolerate it being held by this company. KIXEYE needs to go through accounting to determine the amount you owe me and refund it to me in the form of a check. KIXEYE goes through the records on these accounts but does not go through what we purchase. Also, because of SPECIAL relationships with some players I see cheaters and hackers being banned and returned to play all the time. I know names of cheaters and hackers who brag about the ability to get theirs and other friends accounts back. I am actually Facebook friends with several of those players. They have friends in FAIRPLAY who pick and chose which accounts are unbanned. This practice is illegal and it wreaks of fraud. it is unfair and I won't tolerate it. I am only one person and one account but I will not allow KIXEYE to commit fraud towards me. KIXEYE still takes payments from my brother whom I allowed to pay from my account yet holds my credit card number in their records. I will remove my information from his account and will also request that his purchases be refunded. If KIXEYE does not take positive action on this issue I will take legal action. What is purchased on your games is called INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. If you give it back to one person you have to return it to all. I have copies of e-mails and FACEBOOK messages from members of FAIRPLAY to War Commander players that talk about user IDs that will be reinstated. These people actively cheat everyone out of what they call fair. It is absolutely fraudulent to do this to people who pay to play this game. I expect an e-mail confirming action on this message and to remove my personal information from your servers and refund me everything that I have paid to KIXEYE. I cannot post my address here but I will give my home address in reply to e-mail. I hope that your legal team reads South Carolina law and considers this MY TERMS OF SERVICE. You cannot keep financial information locked on an account that you have banned. If your security systems fail them my information will be stolen yet you don't take that into consideration. I will also work to inform other players who pay to play to make sure that their state laws protect them from you. Every payment center that I use for my personal business has a way to unlink a form of payment from their systems. KIXEYE does as they wish and hides information that they are required by law to provide to customers. Again, read South Carolina law and give me access to my account and my information. I will not have my information held hostage by a gaming company. USER ID 22840700.

Lets make this clear. You buy a game on xbox from the store ( on your xbox ) not an actual sotre. You get banned from the online content of that game, what do you do? You ask xbox for a refund? they will laugh at you.

Youre buying INTANGIBLE GOODS ( non-virtual items ) these items are not traceable and therefor can never be refunded.

Maybe YOU should re-read the T.O.S as it states NO REFUNDS unless your DID NOT authorise the payements, which YOU DID.
  • SophiaGrace
    SophiaGrace
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 33
    Kixeye, while you do need to fix this game, thanks for fixing my problem of just loading and not being able to play. I love this game. Yes you need to fix some stuff but I'll play as long as you still here.

your base never loaded on your screen? Im also having this issue
  • TamilEllam
    TamilEllam
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 9
    test is here 
  • Erwin_C1
    Erwin_C1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 3
    kixeyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why didnt i get bxg x i finish ops but it go back to zeroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kixeye pleas give me my bfg x    gggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Erwin_C1
    Erwin_C1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 3
    to 8 - 8

• Daniel Holmes
    Daniel Holmes
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 6,285
    I am reporting you KIXEYE for keeping my credit card number on file after you banned me. Because you have my account banned I have no way to unlink my card. I am reporting you to my credit card company for fraud and then to my local Magistrates court for the way you handle these issues. You have no right to lock me out of my card control for USER ID 22840700. You say I violated TOS but you violate my privacy with the lock on my credit card. In the State of South Carolina you are required by law to explain anything you do to a customer when you collect any amount of money from them. I came home from vacation to find my account banned with no explanation. The business model that KIXEYE displays to customers is fraudulous. We pay to play a game that is rigged and only designed to take money from players and do as you will with the account. Also, I expect that EVERY dime I put into my account be refunded to me. In the state of South Carolina I am owner of anything I purchase from KIXEYE. It is my personal property and I will not tolerate it being held by this company. KIXEYE needs to go through accounting to determine the amount you owe me and refund it to me in the form of a check. KIXEYE goes through the records on these accounts but does not go through what we purchase. Also, because of SPECIAL relationships with some players I see cheaters and hackers being banned and returned to play all the time. I know names of cheaters and hackers who brag about the ability to get theirs and other friends accounts back. I am actually Facebook friends with several of those players. They have friends in FAIRPLAY who pick and chose which accounts are unbanned. This practice is illegal and it wreaks of fraud. it is unfair and I won't tolerate it. I am only one person and one account but I will not allow KIXEYE to commit fraud towards me. KIXEYE still takes payments from my brother whom I allowed to pay from my account yet holds my credit card number in their records. I will remove my information from his account and will also request that his purchases be refunded. If KIXEYE does not take positive action on this issue I will take legal action. What is purchased on your games is called INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. If you give it back to one person you have to return it to all. I have copies of e-mails and FACEBOOK messages from members of FAIRPLAY to War Commander players that talk about user IDs that will be reinstated. These people actively cheat everyone out of what they call fair. It is absolutely fraudulent to do this to people who pay to play this game. I expect an e-mail confirming action on this message and to remove my personal information from your servers and refund me everything that I have paid to KIXEYE. I cannot post my address here but I will give my home address in reply to e-mail. I hope that your legal team reads South Carolina law and considers this MY TERMS OF SERVICE. You cannot keep financial information locked on an account that you have banned. If your security systems fail them my information will be stolen yet you don't take that into consideration. I will also work to inform other players who pay to play to make sure that their state laws protect them from you. Every payment center that I use for my personal business has a way to unlink a form of payment from their systems. KIXEYE does as they wish and hides information that they are required by law to provide to customers. Again, read South Carolina law and give me access to my account and my information. I will not have my information held hostage by a gaming company. USER ID 22840700.

Lets make this clear. You buy a game on xbox from the store ( on your xbox ) not an actual sotre. You get banned from the online content of that game, what do you do? You ask xbox for a refund? they will laugh at you.

Youre buying INTANGIBLE GOODS ( non-virtual items ) these items are not traceable and therefor can never be refunded.

Maybe YOU should re-read the T.O.S as it states NO REFUNDS unless your DID NOT authorise the payements, which YOU DID.
    Thank you Sophia.

It is no wonder why the 'our state' (and I use this loosely as I don't care to claim Folks like DBS...) ranks last in pretty much every stat that you come across...

Also DBS...throw a few paragraphs in there next time so our eyes don't freak the **** out.
    Sorry about whenever I talk in all Caps. I am not yelling at you. It's just a thing me and my guys do on WC, Got to get the natives stirred up somehow in this Turtle Commander game we all play now, and usually playing the game alone doesn't do it.
  • Sarto
    Sarto
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 54
    Make_Me said:

yes .. but my point here is some people do have multiple account (one on kixeye and another on facebook)

i can invite the player A that have the account 1 on kixeye... 
    but the same player A with his account 2 on facebook .. what happen to that account ?? 

the member will be the (player A with the account no1) so he will get access to the group page chat and so on and get notification... 
    but when the player A will be on his account 2.... he will NOT get all those notification (beacon warning)

that my point ;) 

so my question is what happen to multi account user ? 
    can a facbook account can be added to kixeye.com if we are already register with both (kixeye and fcaebook) do we end up with 2 kixeye account ??

Make_Me said:

look promising :) but what happen if we do have friends that play only on facebook ?? 

You tell them to switch to Kixeye

You do realise u can link ur fb and kixeye acct right??i can play same acct on fb as i do on kix.
  • N7_ISRAEL
    N7_ISRAEL
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 12
    hi Bro, How come that I can't play today? I am in Sector 277. Thanks...
    Israel
  • kixeyeuser_3477053
    kixeyeuser_3477053
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 25
    I can't get in either, been trying for hours now
  • adrian.dobranis
    adrian.dobranis
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2
    War commander- in sector 234 war are many who use cheats ...