War Commander: KIXEYE Groups

• Spaceobject
    Spaceobject
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 239

You can search for friends by Kixeye Nam and War Commander Name in the Search For players By function at the search box.  Recommended editing options and turning off Tome Name, Battle Pirates Name and Vega Conflict. 

Adv Msns: All Completed

Units Not Owned: Viper, Elite Spectra

• Too Bad kitten
    Too Bad kitten
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 33

Like this feature good update with nice features.but what about sector groups admins?? anyidea who can be sector group admin or no one?

• Daniel Holmes
    Daniel Holmes
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 6,285

Looks good so far, except at times I can't pull it back up.

Tried posting a picture about 10 minutes ago to the sector group and I have no idea if it went through since I can't get it back up.

Other then that, it is looking pretty promising. 

I personally sure hope it cuts down on all the bullshit from people **** about who hit who first and this that and the other thing...but only time will tell.

Sorry about whenever I talk in all Caps. I am not yelling at you. It's just a thing me and my guys do on WC, Got to get the natives stirred up somehow in this Turtle Commander game we all play now, and usually playing the game alone doesn't do it.
  • Ramrock
    Ramrock
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,014

This is a great step in the right direction! I'm on vacation and won't be able to check it out yet, but it seems good work so far. 

• paulwilliamhill
    paulwilliamhill
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 9

arandict said:

Would be nice if when creating list, such as the list of people you want to scout,  keep logs on,  or add to like a hit list that you could add all players on your sector,  right now you can only add kixeye members,  I can understand having the groups on just kixeye platform because of the programing involved to put it on facebook but there has to be a way that you can add any player to your list,  by sector name or even coords!

You can search for and add any player of KIXEYE games by their name in the game. Whether they play on Facebook or KIXEYE.com. Searching by sector has it's issues, because many players do not want their whereabouts to be quite that easy to discover. Hide and seek. It's all part of the game :-)

• paulwilliamhill
    paulwilliamhill

Like this feature good update with nice features.but what about sector groups admins?? anyidea who can be sector group admin or no one?

Our moderators administrate the sector groups.

• Asylum Seeker
    Asylum Seeker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 132

Why do we need this?  we can do it all on facebook and prob will keep with facebook if its up to me.

• davot
    davot
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 322

I am glad to see a possible group facility (although I and my clan all play via facebook).

I know it is still new Beta etc - but I think battle Pirates alliance system may offer better options.

The best Alliance system I have used is in the game Kingdoms Of Camelot.

You join an alliance (limited to 100 players), the alliance has its own chat, as well as the global chat option. You can send resources to each your alliance members (small or up to all of your resources) . you can send defenders INTO their base/city. The clans name appears under your name on the world map, and all clans cities (bases) on the map are flagged into 3 colour options - friendly, neutral and enemy.

These features would really expand on our game enjoyability.

• VultureSix
    VultureSix
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 2,732

Our moderators administrate the sector groups.

Do they also moderate the discussions/topics in those groups ?

A shoe company wanted to start business in a 3rd World nation. It sent two of its finest business development managers to assess the possibilities independently. When they came back the board of directors had a big problem. In front of them were the two reports. The first report said: "We'll get rich selling our shoes, they're all  walking barefoot." But the second report said:"We won't sell any shoes there, they're all walking barefoot...."
  • War-chess
    War-chess
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,500
    War-chess said:

I'm torn on this concept.  Yes it's a step in the right direction but should in no way be platform specific.  It should be related to the game and not the platform it runs on.  It is 100% absolutely useless for my clan and I.  I play through kixeye.com as does 1 other clan member.  Every other clan member plays through facebook and there is no way for them to join the group.

its probably time to sync the fb account to kixeye?

Most of my clan has 0 interest in syncing their accounts.  They see little to no reason to do so.

All the players on FB has a default account on kixeye already no need for a reason. 

Just because you "Choose" to pay money does "NOT" entitle you to special treatment.  

MODERATORS / Not KIXEYE EMPLOYEE  ♛

G+ Wc fan page / War Commander /Freedom flyers (FB) 

Youtube channel  = JANNO COUNSELL aka XxJANNOxX
  • War-chess
    War-chess

It would of been great if they used this system tot add an ( Emblem/Flag/Colour ) to the players base to say they are part of this group.

OFC you would have to keep the sector group as a neutral thou

Just because you "Choose" to pay money does "NOT" entitle you to special treatment.  

• max1e
    max1e
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,329
    edited 30 Jul 2014, 9:48AM

hi all.. i've tried hitting some one else to test this alert thing at the top but it's saying there's no attacks all the time. am i missing some thing (a brain maybe) lol. :)

just as i post this someones under attack in sector 190, but why didn't the warning happen in my own sector?

FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED AT

STATS, INFORMATION, WC HISTORY & MORE ...
  • War-chess
    War-chess
    edited 30 Jul 2014, 10:10AM
    max1e said:

hi all.. i've tried hitting some one else to test this alert thing at the top but it's saying there's no attacks all the time. am i missing some thing (a brain maybe) lol. :)

just as i post this someones under attack in sector 190, but why didn't the warning happen in my own sector?

Do remember that this is still beta testing and it needs a lot of fine tuning. We can help by pointing out the system that isn't working

• arandict
    arandict
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 18
    edited 30 Jul 2014, 10:45AM
    thanks
  • RUSTY-BALLS
    RUSTY-BALLS
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 877
    edited 30 Jul 2014, 11:19AM

just a small bug but let you know 2 been hit but comes up with the same photo 

Kick **** and have fun!

• max1e
    max1e
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,329

another bug, is that i'm unable to click on notifications anymore to jump to that forum post ...

FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED AT

STATS, INFORMATION, WC HISTORY & MORE ...
  • shoulder devil
    shoulder devil
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 341
    edited 30 Jul 2014, 12:30PM
    Here's a few ideas  that been picked up on group pages

1) Option to pin a post
    2) Option to turn off attack posts
    3)The ability to move posts from 1 section to another
    4)The option to set which rank can see each tab
    5) The option to boot and ban a person
    It is all IRW fault
  • bob mcgo
    bob mcgo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 66

Pretty cool, will have to check it out

• IShowGnomercy
    IShowGnomercy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 107

This is nice and all but I just hope this isnt their idea of an alliance/clan system..  we need one of those ingame desperately, esp for those of us not willing or able to clutter up our fb accounts with game stuff or using those stupid pic badges that are almost impossible to even see.  I personally deleted the wc fb app and solely play on kix now,  but that dosent afford me to be in a clan very easily so have roll solo nowadays.  The survey they did awhile ago was all about an alliance system so hopefully this is just a precursor to something better coming out ingame.

*I'd rather be playing Boom Beach!!*
  • Pharaoh_EGY
    Pharaoh_EGY
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5
    Why this groups don't work on mobile version this website? I spend more time with phone like on computer
  • CM Sulaco
    CM Sulaco
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,448
    edited 30 Jul 2014, 9:06PM
    ****Update****

Group Chat
    When you join a Public, Private or Secret Group, you will be automatically placed into a Group Chat. You can find your Group Chat in the chat listing. If you wish to leave the Group Chat, you can do so from Chat Settings.

Inline image 1

• ITALIANFIGHTER
    ITALIANFIGHTER
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,008
    edited 30 Jul 2014, 4:59PM

This is a good thing Kixeye has going. You all need to stop complaining on the forum and start pushing your friends into syncing F.B. into the kixeye site.

As far as multiple accounts go. If you already have a low lv account on Kixeye, I have a simple way for you to sink your high level.

*******************************************************************************************************************

v-----------[  How to sync your high level Facebook account if you already have a low level account on Kixeye ]------------v

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* 1st- Open up the Kixeye site and log out of your low kixeye account. Look at the top right corner to see your kixeye name and click the down arrow to the right of your name. You'll see log out.

* 2nd- Leave the page up, open a new tab in your browser and log into Facebook.

* 3rd- Now click on the tab for kixeye and click war commander , log in by clicking the face book pic and now your high level is synced into the kixeye site.

Your going to obviously now have 2 different kixeye log ins but that's another story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• dakilla
    dakilla
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 417

we should be able to click on names and have an option to add them to a enemy list or friends list and we should be able to have a list for sectors 

• CM Sulaco
    CM Sulaco
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,448

Here is the Survey link for those of you that may have missed it reading through all details for KIXEYE Groups

https://www.research.net/s/RSSWMKR

• AdS_Heisenberg
    AdS_Heisenberg
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,117

I think a clan system/communication system has to be implemented into the game. I dont want to switch all the time. Thats what I do right now also and FB offers great possibilities. So why make your own FB groups? Just implement it directly into the game ...

• surfacewarfare
    surfacewarfare
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 263

i can see alot of awesome future for this if kixeye listens to the players we need some sort of alliance feature for clans

• MR.XULQI
    MR.XULQI
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 121

1 word ( AWESOME ) it will go long way and further improve and innovate with time, but great introduction. Good job by development team. 

• jcraw472
    jcraw472
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 569

do our friends have to play on kixeye and do they have to be online for this thing to to tell us if they are being hit

• War-chess
    War-chess

Why do we need this?  we can do it all on facebook and prob will keep with facebook if its up to me.

it will keep it all on one page then having multiple web page open.. that will also cut lag and other crap the our PC/comp would normally get.  

• paulwilliamhill
    paulwilliamhill
    War-chess said:

it will keep it all on one page then having multiple web page open.. that will also cut lag and other crap the our PC/comp would normally get.  

Dude has a point. Where is he going to learn about that one weird tip to lose belly fat if he's not on FB? :smile: