Tips For Shell the Shore

gaurd.wilson
gaurd.wilson
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 5
Looking for some tips for shell the shore if anyone can help that would be nice.  Thanks :)

• gavin.lebouef
    gavin.lebouef
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 32

Use Cutlass missiles and Solid Fuel Boosters. If that isn't available, put 2 Diplomat Mortar 1's on a longship and make a fleet out of it. I haveyet to beat tier 3 though.

• Pocket Lizard
    Pocket Lizard
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 290
    edited 20 Jul 2014, 5:08PM

if u have balistic and or blitz drones they work well enough to get past missions 1-5 but fr number 6 i use hammerheads with shock morts L.hope this helps. if u dont have hammers then levis work almosst  as  well.

I shall fight, no matter the consequences, no matter the battle ground. I WILL NOT FALL!
  • Jason7227
    Jason7227
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 15

Use Cutlass missiles and Solid Fuel Boosters. If that isn't available, put 2 Diplomat Mortar 1's on a longship and make a fleet out of it. I haveyet to beat tier 3 though.

Can I guess you have already finished T3 already? ;) Cause your making me wonder how long that took.
  • Bomber42
    Bomber42
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 134
    edited 21 Mar 2015, 9:33PM
    Looking for some tips for shell the shore if anyone can help that would be nice.  Thanks :)

MOOOOOOORRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTAAAAARRRRRRRRR SSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

thats all i gotta say, its how i beat death grip, its how i beat shell the shore dont forget them High explosive shells.
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,532
    Missiles with retargeting are how I did it. Wasn't particularly difficult.
    I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • Bomber42
    Bomber42
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 134
    Loco266 said:
    Missiles with retargeting are how I did it. Wasn't particularly difficult.
    that too, zombie Maulers arent necessarily as useful as we think
  • Ragstoriches123
    Ragstoriches123
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 8
    What I do is to use marauders with diplomat 3 /2 with iron armor 1 /2 and they fall under instant repair time.
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,220
    Closing necro thread, splitting new comments.
This discussion has been closed.