Fake acounts, impersonating Mod's/CM's

Q Rich
Q Rich
Unicorn Overlord
Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
If you spot any fake accounts that are impersonating Mod's or CM's, or KIXEYE Employees on the site, then please report them in this thread. Please include a link to their profile, and why you are reporting them, thank you.

Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Tampa Brian
    Tampa Brian
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,608
    Q Rich said:
    If you spot any fake accounts that are impersonating Mod's or CM's, or KIXEYE Employees on the site, then please report them in this thread. Please include a link to their profile, and why you are reporting them, thank you.

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know I received a message in my inbox from a player calling himself "NOT War--chess", using Wars actual picture that says "Hey We give you free gold this sunday is a gift from kixeye". I did not bother responding as I think this is an attempt at hacking me. I would recommend you all do not respond either. I think most will see the symbol in the pic, see War Chess and respond opening themselves up.The URL for the player is: https://www.kixeye.com/profile/92d6f334d75441ecb3a2fcec

• bluepikachu7
    bluepikachu7
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,623
    Q Rich said:

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know I received a message in my inbox from a player calling himself "NOT War--chess", using Wars actual picture that says "Hey We give you free gold this sunday is a gift from kixeye". I did not bother responding as I think this is an attempt at hacking me. I would recommend you all do not respond either. I think most will see the symbol in the pic, see War Chess and respond opening themselves up.The URL for the player is: https://www.kixeye.com/profile/92d6f334d75441ecb3a2fcec

Yep. Same thing happened to me. 

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord

NOT War--chess: https://www.kixeye.com/profile/92d6f334d75441ecb3a2fcec, has already been dealt with. But thank you for posting, I'd rather see a load of reports than none.

Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Tampa Brian
    Tampa Brian
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,608
    Q Rich said:

NOT War--chess: https://www.kixeye.com/profile/92d6f334d75441ecb3a2fcec, has already been dealt with. But thank you for posting, I'd rather see a load of reports than none.

Anytime

• juanamatiasvaldez
    juanamatiasvaldez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2
    Q Rich said:

I had that problem, but get my facebook account but my Kixeye puedon not get thehaker inlegalmente playing on my account, which annulment nesesito Kixeye my user so that no more, replaced by the more you change user password

Q Rich said:

jjaajjajaja

• juanamatiasvaldez
    juanamatiasvaldez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2

I had that problem, but get my facebook account but my Kixeye puedon not get thehaker inlegalmente playing on my account, which annulment nesesito Kixeye my user so that no more, replaced by the more you change user password

jjaajjajaja

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord

I don't understand your post, could you clarify please. This thread is about impersonation of people here n kixeye.com, and I'm not sure if your reply is relevant.

• Doombunny
    Doombunny
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,332

User Profile:  https://www.kixeye.com/profile/5029894d35cf365f5b000032

This user is dominating all discussion on the wishlist forum for battle pirates and basically acting like a mod but is careful to never actually say he is.  His reasoning is inconsistent but will always support his 'no' answer.  Less experienced people likely mistake him for mod or employee since he speaks authoritatively on kixeye's behalf.

He was briefly suppressed and we managed to get some interesting conversations going but he seems to be back with a vengeance.  He is stifling any discussion and the forum is suffering as a result.

• Dreaded
    Dreaded
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,792

I gotta agree with Doombunny here. He's so disruptive and nothing is being down about it, now new user's seem to think it's ok to post stuff like in this thread here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/488879

I'm not a mod anymore, feel free to continue to PM me with your hate and drivel, but you might not like what I say in return. You've been warned!

All fear: The Wrath of the Harbinaro!

• Kim Un Wut
    Kim Un Wut
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 965

This is the wrong place for that. Just because you don't agree with someone else doesn't mean they're pretending to be a Kixeye employee.

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Dreaded said:

I gotta agree with Doombunny here. He's so disruptive and nothing is being down about it, now new user's seem to think it's ok to post stuff like in this thread here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/488879

there is nothing in that thread that suggests he is trying to impersonate an employee.

• shqiperi123
    shqiperi123
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 4
    Q Rich said:

Q Rich said:

me to have the same problem ...  1 hacker open  acc  and pl war comander form hire ... i have pl from  google chrom i dont know this plays ...  hi  open  my  war comander from hire  and with another adres but with my name ..can you halp me pl ...... i wont my id back ...  
    albania number 1
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 20 Nov 2014, 8:38AM
    wca_khan5 said:
    me to have the same problem ...  1 hacker open  acc  and pl war comander form hire ... i have pl from  google chrom i dont know this plays ...  hi  open  my  war comander from hire  and with another adres but with my name ..can you halp me pl ...... i wont my id back ...  
    please raise a support ticket, if I read your reply correctly we cannot help you on the forums for this.
This discussion has been closed.