Reporting Players

alexian.ic
alexian.ic
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 31
Hello Kixeye, I have a problem about on reporting players that suspected cheating.
I don't know how to report them that when I input they're user id is not showing they're accounts.

• alexian.ic
    alexian.ic
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 31

I see also that chat on this site is not working too why?

• Axa83
    Axa83
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 100

when u copy/paste user id from the game many, copy the whole row with text and than delete the text and the red text that said requred field will disapear..

Aleksandar-SRB
  • ALFA-GAZ
    ALFA-GAZ
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,612

im having same problem also. some guys im trying to report. i copy paste number as i always have done and its not coming up with the player. i sent email to kixeye and they said they know about this issue of some people not showing up wen u enter there id

WC Level 43

• Ascension
    Ascension
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 26,257
    hittman77 said:

i post heer pic witt a cheater

How is that proof of cheating?

Forum banned by a hypocrite at Kixeye.

• KrisK
    KrisK
    Master Tactician
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,499

Using more than one unique unit is allowed, they just can't be more than one of the exact same unit.

• AncientViper
    AncientViper
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 11,370

Try entering the user ID manually? 

Passing this along

Make sure you did not leave any space at the beginning or the end

Corrosive Dragons are green.
    Corrosive Dragons are acidic.
    AncientViper is immune to acidic materials and poison.
  • John75
    John75
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,632
    edited 13 Mar 2014, 11:13PM
    Ascension said:
    hittman77 said:

i post heer pic witt a cheater

How is that proof of cheating?

Hitman is a lvl 25 so the other player is max lvl 29, with titan and spectre, worth a look for sure

• alonte1987
    alonte1987
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 2

28552170 that id number use unli repair cobra cheat

• alonte1987
    alonte1987
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 2

28877316 that id number use unli repair cobra cheat

• tony.greenwood.39
    tony.greenwood.39
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1

Just reporting a player that is getting carried away in the chats and being very ignorant. We are here to have fun and this guy is starting to piss people off. His call sign is NAVYSEAL id is 1127011. watch chat in sector 49 to see

• jamie austin baker
    jamie austin baker
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1
    sector 20 23 are full of hackers its not right the got haco going on in sector 23 that when your base in bubble already they can keep hitting you you their was 2 seperate alliances who kept hitting me one of those alliances has a hack that they can use to steal your platoons from you so you cant get them back or use them they done this to me before you guys wont do anything about it im getting tired of you guys in kixeye allowing players to do these hacks they have also took that legendary laser tank this time it shows i have it but will not give it back to me so if you guys do not start working on those players using the hacks on kixeye or face book on war commander i got a lawyer i will file a law suit on you guys in kixeye and on face book
This discussion has been closed.