Steakman88
Steakman88
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 14

• Steakman88
    Steakman88
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 14

this is the easiest ay i have found to take the new impossibly hard giant thors with low losses

• Mikie55
    Mikie55
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 237

why put that on here ? you know kixeye will put a stop to any ones ways of getting res or thor with out substantial loses ..........stop giving them ammo

• Gareth Aspin
    Gareth Aspin
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,311

That design is hard t find and I dont have the customised evalks. I suspect that they will neft evalks soon making them not being able to micro repair them and then that tactic will be screwed.

Event  Units:- Elite Valkyrie, Attack Dog, Elite Rifleman, Honey Badger, Elite Heavy Gunner, Elite Gatling Truck + Schematic, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Shock Trooper, Stinger, Flak Tank, Drone Silo, Elite Warhawk, Hellstorm, Plasma Turret, Elite Hellfire,  + Schematic, Reaper Drone,  Elite Shock Tank,  Elite Gladiator, Elite Mega Tank, Crusader, FAV, Viper, Widowmaker, Spectre, Titan

Sickles:- Collossus, Havoc, Behemoth, Vanguard

Wishlist:- Valk Schematic, FAV Schematic, Enforcers,  Hover Tank

• gauerslund
    gauerslund
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 242

That design is hard t find and I dont have the customised evalks. I suspect that they will neft evalks soon making them not being able to micro repair them and then that tactic will be screwed.

It doesn't have to be that design, the four inner towers is the same basically, - Splash takes out many hovers and hercs, leaving it easy to do with ELH. Neither design/set up requires Air units
    BTW, u can do the same with Hell Hounds (45s) and a cpl of missiles on the silos,.. u can work the rest out after that

Re nerfing, they Kixeye need to remember that players spend to get items and use them as released... but that's another story

..."Unleash Hell"...
  • ken.bolin.5
    ken.bolin.5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3

Thats a dumb tatic? use Ehellfires and Ehellstorms= no losses
  • GHOSTstalker1
    GHOSTstalker1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 29
    Forget it.

GHOSTstalker1