Base harassment

Dont farm me bro
Dont farm me bro
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 87

So anyone that has ever fought me or whose base i have ever hit knows that i use a weaponless harrier to scout the base which takes less than 10 seconds then i bring in the right fleet to attack. Kix can check all my battle logs and see that was im saying is true i never scout the same base more than once. I scout attack and move on the repeat the process till i cant hit any more bases. KIX can check all my battles logs and see that for themselves but instead they take the lazy way and take a word of one or two players whose base i ran over and are mad. Ive fought ICU and every other major alliance in this game and none of those ppl can say that i spam harriers or base lock not even to protect my base. so kix please tell me why my account was suspended 

• Dont farm me bro
    Dont farm me bro
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 87

Kis is now taking the word of a few **** hurt players and only looking at one side of things.  KIX can look at my battles logs as far back as i started playing this game and they can see that i have never done anything like that, SO KIX LOOK AT MY LOGS and tell me what i did wrong. 

• TheRealJudge
    TheRealJudge
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 96

This is just incredible, so what's next kixeye ? We can't scout bases anymore? one harrier one time for 10 seconds is considered spamming and you get a ban ? wel I want to report the whole sector 2600 please ban them, I need to gather some resources and just me and the vegas would be nice. Ridiculous it has become.... 

Order in the court !

• Bob Henderson
    Bob Henderson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 12

Well what do you know....Karma is a ****.  I just want to point out that DoG started the whole reporting people for "base holding" BS so it is only right that we do the same and report you when u do it.  Before DoG got here and started **** about spam to kixeye, i don't think a single player in 2600 reported anyone, thanks for showing us how.

• sephiroth3000
    sephiroth3000
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 84

All i can say is. kixeye must ban 1st . cos if they looked into this 1st there would be no way u would have been ban'd , maybe it should be 

: -  check first 

then ban if guilty of spam ,  if not ban the author of the ticket sent , problem solved 

but sorry Jova, that sucks :(

• Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 3,319
    edited 8 Feb 2014, 12:12AM

Ya cause the players that do really spam bases and fleets are **** hurt they got a few bans and are making false claims now. Enough of them complain then Kixeye breaks and just bans. Nice. So someone who spams a base with a harrier 26 times or more is the same as a single peek lmfao.

Hell ya 08/30/2013 I finally became a UNICORN OVERLORD       (It only took 2 years 6 months lmao)
    kix1

• harley
    harley
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 108
     adleys.hope.3 said:

Well what do you know....Karma is a ****.  I just want to point out that DoG started the whole reporting people for "base holding" BS so it is only right that we do the same and report you when u do it.  Before DoG got here and started **** about spam to kixeye, i don't think a single player in 2600 reported anyone, thanks for showing us how.

wow dude we see where sop and 2600 honer is. because u get banned lagit u report honest players is that what u gamers call revange.LMFAO

• Bob Henderson
    Bob Henderson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 12

I dont spam...and i didnt get banned, yet i know some who did for sending all they could at your coined, no skill, gladus apoc fleets. If you guys are really worried about a herrier holding your base the easiest thing you can do to prevent that is use one of your apoc fleets as a guard. i guarantee no harrier will be able to hold your base again.

• Silligoose
    Silligoose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 954

Personally I do not care who made the report, but following another discussion where a player asked where the line is and now seeing players getting suspended, the issue is starting to become worrisome. I cannot speak about others who have been told they harassed bases by Kix, but Jova is simply not a player I have seen who spams a base/locks up with the intent to delay progress. What has become clear is:

1) Kixeye needs to TELL players where the line is. Scouting? Locking? Holding? For all I know, myself and others are also doing what is considered an exploit without even realizing.

2) Time to actually start DOING something about the issues that have been raised over half a year ago - implement features so players cannot exploit the game so easily, as it appears some are doing so unknowingly.

3) Verify the claims made - there are players/groups who will go out of their way to grief others, in-game or out of it.

Sorry to hear about this Jova :/

• ALIENUSSUNEILA
    ALIENUSSUNEILA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4

Well this is wrong , and SAD that kixeye didn't recognize how you exploit this . Jova maybe smack someone's base and and now we have a butthurt .

What is way diferent from what you guys did and sunspensions are legit. Baseharassment , Jova , realy - I would love to see how , some battle logs maybe . 

Alienus

• SHO NUFF
    SHO NUFF
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 21

I Have know Jova for quite some time now. I have fought against him at the beginning and now I Fight along side him. He is one of the most honorable players I know and he never spams a base. He scouts and then hits never scouts the same base twice. So for him to happen to him is wrong and Kixeye needs to actually look into his battle logs.  And once they do they will see he does not spam bases.

• kixeyeuser_1384659060240_725461557
    kixeyeuser_1384659060240_725461557
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 30

The change needed is obvious , 

Players should be able to launch fleets that are already formed at any time , AND , launched fleets should be able to attack any attacking fleets in the same manner they can with Vegas ,  

So if your base gets attacked , and there are 2 additional fleets outside your base from either the attacker or from other players that you should be able to engage them the same way you can a Vega.

The only effect a base attack should have is the ability to start a new repair.
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 977

no guns on ship, no ability to click attack. problem solved. Line drawn.

• AntiSCUM
    AntiSCUM
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 46

Bottom line, dont scout bases, send a fleet in and attack a base.  Any fleet or single ship that gets sent into a base and sits there 5 minutes is going to get hit with a ban.  I have seen this done with a single harrier, I have seen it done with a fleet of venoms.  Backing by the same clan members is not going to help your cause.  For you to get a suspension they have obviously found more to this then just someones claim.  A claim just initiates an investigation.

• CM Skeedorr
    CM Skeedorr
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,701

Closing thread. Any discussions that have to do with Support tickets or account matters are to be handled via the support site.

This discussion has been closed.