need more ANTIMATTER fleets

smafi
smafi
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 88
edited 6 Feb 2014, 3:37PM

Alien Artifact need to give more 30s, at this hour Alien Artifact did not give ANY 30s only 27! what's the deal KIXEYE? is it going to hurt you if you give more 30s?

• smafi
    smafi
    Potential Threat

one 30 at this hour that is 1/4, REALLY KIXEYE!

• smafi
    smafi
    Potential Threat
    again only one 30 at this hour that is 1/4 from Alien Artifact.

• smafi
    smafi
    Potential Threat

two 30s at this hour that is 2/4 from Alien Artifact.

• Conde Bordanelas
    Conde Bordanelas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 18

im going to tell u a little secret, theres AM spawns in every planet

i can farm 10 mil AM in less than 10 or 15 min

im gonna cal u a lazy ****

• smafi
    smafi
    Potential Threat
    edited 7 Feb 2014, 4:23PM

im going to tell u a little secret, theres AM spawns in every planet

i can farm 10 mil AM in less than 10 or 15 min

im gonna cal u a lazy ****

1st i don't have the fleets for doing this way.

-there are over 75,000+ players online at every hour.

-every planet have hundred of players, and they ALL need ANTIMATTER.

-traveling to other planets you are taking the risk of being hit by other players/clan that enjoy attacking fleets on the open sector for fun. if the fight is going to be auto then you better have the best ship and with the rate of slow ship building and refitting that is not going to happen unless you coin, in a control battle what fleets would you take control when 3 of your fleets are being hit at the same time? i already see long repair time if coin then no need to worry. not my style of playing.

but thank you for your contribution.

• Conde Bordanelas
    Conde Bordanelas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 18

ur a lvl 41 and crying about more anti mater???

u should have like tons of auto fleets by now, im only lvl 24 and i have 5 auto rancors for vegas 35s ahahahah someone have not being playing this game LOL

• KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,329

Reminder: Please don't reply to yourself. Try to only post once =)

- Carter
    Community Manager, Mobile Games
    VEGA Conflict, War Commander: Rogue Assault

Twitter: CarterGee / VEGAConflict
  • smafi
    smafi
    Potential Threat
    edited 7 Feb 2014, 8:16PM

ur a lvl 41 and crying about more anti mater???

u should have like tons of auto fleets by now, im only lvl 24 and i have 5 auto rancors for vegas 35s ahahahah someone have not being playing this game LOL

umm, wow, kind of strong words here. ok.

I will not boost much about auto 35, is the repair time that matter, but i have a feeling you are going to come back and said something like "no repair time" because of your superiority on this game hehe.

and yes, i have life outside this game, only come to relax from day's work and enjoy the game not your insult, but i guess is to be expected coming from a child who is not good on communication skill and insecurity so have a need to have much boosting to feel secure or better of one supremacy.

i am very happy for you to have 10,000 fleets to take ALL the resource on all the galaxy with no damage and your lvl is only 10, you truly conquer this game and have no equal, now you can tell the whole world of your achievements =D. if you feel there a need for justice we can always take it to the game we are in the same sector.

• Tigerj
    Tigerj
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 340
    edited 8 Feb 2014, 12:20AM

Strong words?? He is speaking the truth...If you are level 41 and can't get Anti-Matter, then there is something wrong there as Anti-Matter is the EASIEST to get...But since you coined because you have a life outside..you can always coin Antimatter then...

As Conde stated, there are other planets and on each planet, there are 4? AM stations...Each solar system has 5 planets...So that is a potential 20 AM spawning points! To say everyone is hitting is laughable! I never see anyone hit them as they are hunting VEGAS mostly and get their AM from them...

You go to each planet, bookmark an AM spawn point and you check each one when you want to hunt..you will find they go in decent times where you can hunt one, go back and repair if needed, and then go to the next one...I do this ALL the time with 4 fleets that auto them with Instant Repair...I collect about 4 million per run and can get 15 mil in about 25 min as I tend to hit 3 planets, plus my own during a spawn round...

No one attacking me close to my planet in my own sector...no long repair times as the Venom fleets I have demolishes them....The 75k players online is on Kixeye site playing ALL the games, not just Vega and there aren't 75k people in your sector also...Yes, 100's players on planets, and 80% are low or inactive..Odds getting attacked in a matter of 20 sec to fly to a different planet are slim!

In other words..you are making excuses!! even though you said coining not your style of play, you already have shown you do coin as you are level 41!!

• smafi
    smafi
    Potential Threat
    Tigerj said:

Strong words?? He is speaking the truth...If you are level 41 and can't get Anti-Matter, then there is something wrong there as Anti-Matter is the EASIEST to get...But since you coined because you have a life outside..you can always coin Antimatter then...

As Conde stated, there are other planets and on each planet, there are 4? AM stations...Each solar system has 5 planets...So that is a potential 20 AM spawning points! To say everyone is hitting is laughable! I never see anyone hit them as they are hunting VEGAS mostly and get their AM from them...

You go to each planet, bookmark an AM spawn point and you check each one when you want to hunt..you will find they go in decent times where you can hunt one, go back and repair if needed, and then go to the next one...I do this ALL the time with 4 fleets that auto them with Instant Repair...I collect about 4 million per run and can get 15 mil in about 25 min as I tend to hit 3 planets, plus my own during a spawn round...

No one attacking me close to my planet in my own sector...no long repair times as the Venom fleets I have demolishes them....The 75k players online is on Kixeye site playing ALL the games, not just Vega and there aren't 75k people in your sector also...Yes, 100's players on planets, and 80% are low or inactive..Odds getting attacked in a matter of 20 sec to fly to a different planet are slim!

In other words..you are making excuses!! even though you said coining not your style of play, you already have shown you do coin as you are level 41!!

was that necessary with the insult? you don't know other way of expressing? a positive way?

umm? wow! should I respond? where do I star? sure but not in the same manner, I have so much to say but just going to ignore all and say this.

1st) i do appreciate some tips, always learning to better oneself.

2nd) by reading your post expose your lvl of reading comprehension, and i don't feel a need to expose you any further.

3rd) after disabled numerous of 55s and now wanting an AM fleets of 30s is boring and time consuming, do this post was to inform KIXEYE for a higher lvl of AM fleets, but i see now any are against the idea cause you don't have the fleet for higher lvl VEGAs, it's ok there is no sham we all start from 0 lvl and you are here at forum to learn too.

4th) KIXEYE have make change to VEGA fleets with resource and AM are now equal, so soon i will catch up with my AM and this post will be of no use.

5th) I don't auto fleets, like to be in control, but maybe i should for lower lvl fleet =)

just don't have any other way to get more AM faster, if only there is lvl 55 AM =)

wish i can close or delete the post, anyone know how, and please no more mocking, insulting, or any kind of hateful words, it just go nowhere other then stimulate anger, if you don't have anything constructive to say please don't respond, thank you.

• Tigerj
    Tigerj
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 340
    smafi said:

was that necessary with the insult? you don't know other way of expressing? a positive way?

umm? wow! should I respond? where do I star? sure but not in the same manner, I have so much to say but just going to ignore all and say this.

1st) i do appreciate some tips, always learning to better oneself.

2nd) by reading your post expose your lvl of reading comprehension, and i don't feel a need to expose you any further.

3rd) after disabled numerous of 55s and now wanting an AM fleets of 30s is boring and time consuming, do this post was to inform KIXEYE for a higher lvl of AM fleets, but i see now any are against the idea cause you don't have the fleet for higher lvl VEGAs, it's ok there is no sham we all start from 0 lvl and you are here at forum to learn too.

4th) KIXEYE have make change to VEGA fleets with resource and AM are now equal, so soon i will catch up with my AM and this post will be of no use.

5th) I don't auto fleets, like to be in control, but maybe i should for lower lvl fleet =)

just don't have any other way to get more AM faster, if only there is lvl 55 AM =)

wish i can close or delete the post, anyone know how, and please no more mocking, insulting, or any kind of hateful words, it just go nowhere other then stimulate anger, if you don't have anything constructive to say please don't respond, thank you.

If you consider anything I said as an insult then I suggest not go out into the real world! You just can't take any criticism is all...even when others tell you tips and suggestions..

Always learning and appreciate but then make a complaint...

But then again, you do the same back, preach what you speak..unless you telling me my reading comprehension is superior there??? :)

For your 3rd remark...You didn't even MENTION for a higher AM ship...you complained only 1 30's per hour..all there were are level 27..What were the words? Oh yea..C'mon KIXEYE!! By reading your posts, you expose your comprehension of writing skills what you really wanted to say...

So instead of hitting a few fleets to get AM, which is part of the game, you want one big guy, aka a lev 55, to hit that would give you say 5 mil AM or more because it is soooo boring hitting a few AM fleets to get the resources...Though the most you need in the game, if I am not mistaken, is 25 mil and that can be done in a matter of a few attacks.

Since you don't auto low levels, as you say, a 30 should take you like 1 min to kill...I would also find it hard to believe you don't have at least 5 fleets if you kept on taking down 55's now or during the event..Because if that is true, then again like I mention, you coined like crazy for repairs...

Thus goes back to my first saying, since you said it is boring, Coin full your AM then....Better yet, hit a base! There are TONS of them and you can hit them at any time you like....If you don't want to take the advice I gave or Conde then I don't know what to tell you...Maybe don't complain to Kixeye?? stop playing the game since you like to relax and it looks to be stressing you out?

Here is an idea...Want higher level AM than 30's? Post in the Wishlist section and mention that....There is another learning tip for you from Tigerj!

• smafi
    smafi
    Potential Threat
    edited 8 Feb 2014, 6:25AM

lol you see, this is much better and pleasant to read, but still need much improvement.

yes, is true, my writing is not good at all and my English too.

yes, it take me few days to get what i need from AM.

and yes, you are right i did not mansion anything of high lvl AM fleet on this post but i did on the wishlist post https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/440503, my bad, sorry.

no, my reading comprehension is not superior =) but just because i can't speak English or writing well it do not mean i can't think as-well.

yes, real world is very bad so i don't need over here too =) like to come and have some R&R and enjoy some games and talk to friends as well.

and no, i don't coin other then KIXEYE give me from resetting the game when i was in the early beta testing phase, but i don't have any coin now, my ID 15492, show i have being here for a long time.

not my style to take from other, never do, i like to earn/get my resource, and help other if i can or have the time.

I always do what i preach, never harm other and harm will not come to me, if it did come my conscience  is clean and knowing i did not bring this to myself.

it have take me over 3 days now to get all the AM i need so going back to 55, still need to MASTER 55, still an apprentice. thanks to many good tips from all.

yes, i do complaint, there is nothing wrong with complaint my stress out =)

thank you for commend, i do appreciated.