well done KIXEYE

ClintRB
ClintRB
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 10
The UPRISING was a good fun event, even if I didn't get any think, ended up with 60,000, but I had already got Met -Sheild from bp's.
No complaints from me, the whole game is cool !

• TeamDeadPool00
    TeamDeadPool00
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 212

the meta shield from the event is for ships

EVERYBODY FEARS THE UNKNOWN
                                                                               image
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,684

Thank you for a positive post - however the meta shields before this were for the base and this one is about the same as a lvl 3 shield of anything for the ships (little heavier)

I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,329
    edited 4 Feb 2014, 8:00PM

Thanks guys! Did you see the event stats? 

- Carter
    Community Manager, Mobile Games
    VEGA Conflict, War Commander: Rogue Assault

Twitter: CarterGee / VEGAConflict
  • zissist Fat Chickens
    zissist Fat Chickens
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 863

I had fun in the event and I know others did as well. Looking forward to the next one. I know that all of Vega was online for this and the event probably caused more people to log on and play the game than we have seen in months.

Fat Chickens - VEGA Conflict: Level 47 - ID: 1151789 - Born out of the original wars in the 8000s.

• Cliffsam98
    Cliffsam98
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,652

I had fun with the event.  I just wish that I had built Rancor auto fleets instead of having to manual all the cargo :(

But other then that, it was awesome :D

Forged from the flame of the original wars in the 8000s.      VEGA Conflict: Sadistic Intent      Original Sector: 8300

Just your friendly neighborhood moderator.
    No longer the only man with sexy black and white KIX pony pic.  It does look better on me though :p