A bit unfair

Lady Lightshark
Lady Lightshark
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 17

I believe that the ridiculous upgrade/build times are far to long and now with this new event.......some of us aren't even strong enough to hit these fleets so that is leaving a good chunk of us not being able to get a chance to win any of the prices.  I believe that in unfair.  I think Kixeye should have done it so that the little guys would have a chance as well.  Like maybe fixing it to where there were certain levels that can hit certain level fleets like in planet.  Meaning a level 25 can only hit bases and fleets that are 20-30 lev.

• Tigerj
    Tigerj
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 340

Yup...just like life...It's unfair for some to be able to do things others can't...

You must not play other Kixeye games, because it is the same for all their games..But do not worry, if you can't do the event now to get the stuff, it will be there for you in another event or other ways when you do get stronger..

• Superbeedy
    Superbeedy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 413

Well, your not missing much the prizes arent that great, though yes i agree kixeye shouldve added some smaller items for the lower levels

When you
    fail… Don’t Blame Lag

• Lady Lightshark
    Lady Lightshark
    Greenhorn

I play backyard monsters unleashed on my iphone 5c.  I wasn't a fan of battle pirates.

• TallGiraffe
    TallGiraffe
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,743

You want crazy ship build times. Go play Battle Pirates for the 100 day builds.

Don't use Level. Use Tech when describing players. Level means nothing, its all about tech.
  • Lady Lightshark
    Lady Lightshark
    Greenhorn

holy crap!!   I just started the war commandor game.......lol

• TheLostGuardian
    TheLostGuardian
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,584

i played 1st day of the event then stopped its a waste of time haven't been playing vega at all been checking out other games lol the event needed 1/2 rep times and more prizes

Battle pirates-lvl: 84
    Sector:231

War commander-:lvl 39
    sector:165

Call me lost, for that is what i am.
  • Lady Lightshark
    Lady Lightshark
    Greenhorn

IO have come to the conclusion that the ridiculous repair times and this event is really only to get people to coin.......but some of us can't afford to coin.  Some of us have families and are full time college students.

• Tigerj
    Tigerj
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 340

IO have come to the conclusion that the ridiculous repair times and this event is really only to get people to coin.......but some of us can't afford to coin.  Some of us have families and are full time college students.

You are correct! Thus I mention it is the same in the other Kix games...Battle Pirates prob being the worst of them since it has been out longer than the others..This is why I quit that game...Long to build, slow to get resources..boring overall...UNLESS..you been playing from the start and been able to keep up..Anyone starting now, forget it! My friend plays it religiously and he says anyone starting now can't keep up or get the high end stuff WITHOUT coining!

• Dayspring329
    Dayspring329
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 670

I believe that the ridiculous upgrade/build times are far to long and now with this new event.......some of us aren't even strong enough to hit these fleets so that is leaving a good chunk of us not being able to get a chance to win any of the prices.  I believe that in unfair.  I think Kixeye should have done it so that the little guys would have a chance as well.  Like maybe fixing it to where there were certain levels that can hit certain level fleets like in planet.  Meaning a level 25 can only hit bases and fleets that are 20-30 lev.

If your low level and hate the upgrade and repair times now you better quit. The only piece of gear you'd want to win is the met and you can do that hitting 27s in planet. This event wasn't for the people that have been playing a week or two. It was for the people that have been playing months without much in the way of events.

photo forumbanner-2.jpg
  • Lady Lightshark
    Lady Lightshark
    Greenhorn

If your low level and hate the upgrade and repair times now you better quit. The only piece of gear you'd want to win is the met and you can do that hitting 27s in planet. This event wasn't for the people that have been playing a week or two. It was for the people that have been playing months without much in the way of events.

I have been playing for about 3 1/2 months but like I stated before, I am a wife and mother and a full time college student.  I have hit the 27's in planet.  Kills my boats and then a 6 hour repair.......there isn't enough time to hit more then a couple a day for me and as little cores as they are giving it really isn't worth the repair bill.

• David Craig
    David Craig
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 72

im a lvl 29 and i stick out my weakest fleets to auto 55s and i get between 40 and 60 cores the best part is ships are repaired within 40 seconds 

• zissist Fat Chickens
    zissist Fat Chickens
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 863

Why don't you use voyager corvettes then? They give you 60 cores off of a 55 and they are instant repair. You would collect 5 - 10 times more cores per hour and you can send out 7 fleets at once.

Fat Chickens - VEGA Conflict: Level 47 - ID: 1151789 - Born out of the original wars in the 8000s.

• Lady Lightshark
    Lady Lightshark
    Greenhorn

im a lvl 29 and i stick out my weakest fleets to auto 55s and i get between 40 and 60 cores the best part is ships are repaired within 40 seconds 

I didn't think about doing that

Why don't you use voyager corvettes then? They give you 60 cores off of a 55 and they are instant repair. You would collect 5 - 10 times more cores per hour and you can send out 7 fleets at once.

I will have to remember this for the next event......I hope it is soon