Uprising event lag

• cee9
    cee9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 6

omg i have given up on the event long ago, but i still cannot play, please fix this

• tony.dunlap.54
    tony.dunlap.54
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 351
    FrAgDeViL said:

I wonder how I had NO LAG while killing vega 35' in 800 manual fights in 4 days (1.750.000DC so far) and many people claim to have lag... If it was server-side everyone would be affected. As I play really huge hours with 0 lag in manual fights I just conclude that people having issues should check their computer hardware and software, update everything, clean their temp folders, close other background programm running and change their internet access provider if needed. Well it's an obejective point of view based on a fact : only a part of people claim lagging while others doesn't...

lol.. you take most of us for some 3 weeks rabbits ?  shut up than saying stupid thing.

Please explain why some people would lag while others don't? I am very curious to have an answer on that question.

I hope Kixeye is curious about it too.

• FrAgDeViL
    FrAgDeViL
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 9
    FrAgDeViL said:

I wonder how I had NO LAG while killing vega 35' in 800 manual fights in 4 days (1.750.000DC so far) and many people claim to have lag... If it was server-side everyone would be affected. As I play really huge hours with 0 lag in manual fights I just conclude that people having issues should check their computer hardware and software, update everything, clean their temp folders, close other background programm running and change their internet access provider if needed. Well it's an obejective point of view based on a fact : only a part of people claim lagging while others doesn't...

lol.. you take most of us for some 3 weeks rabbits ?  shut up than saying stupid thing.

Please explain why some people would lag while others don't? I am very curious to have an answer on that question.

I hope Kixeye is curious about it too.

its not because you have no lags that the entire world wont have any. it depends where you live  depends of the quality of services of the lines that carry data... 

Im a geek enough, 37 years , working in IT industries. so your point of view is absolutly not objectiv , you forget a lot of points that can make a game laging

Thats a fact: i only got problem on the event , and a bit before when kixeye server went crazy , the moment when you receved your 50 coins

Last thing: i lost for a 6th time my NH vega fleet 5hours before event ends. got 9 hours repair... so event was dead , less than 300k from Dread. 

I got balls.... thx kixeye.

• Say My Name
    Say My Name
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 38

5. Our Warranties and Disclaimers

KIXEYE PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. KIXEYE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ITS USE (i) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR SECURE, (ii) WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (iii) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (iv) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH THE HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE, OR (v) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. KIXEYE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.

YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT KIXEYE SHALL BEAR NO RISK WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY LINKS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION.

-----------------

Indeed, Kixeye cannot warrant that there will not be problems, lag included.

For the fortunate few who don't deal with lag, *Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there*

Luvs them little mousies, little mousies what I luv to eat...Bite they little heads off, and nibble on they tiny feet
  • vw_nobbw
    vw_nobbw
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 105

Correct, kixeye does not give any kind of warrants for this, but if they are to grow, expand and earn some $$ they gotta have a good reputation so friends of friends joins up when they hear bout VC, 

If we look how the player value, its been degenerated the last month its not good. the event was good and added some goodwill though ! :=)

i enjoyed the first half of this event ! it was fun, even spent a few coins to make shure i wouldnt get inte time problems getting the dread. but when current lag and loading (!) issues are combined with obscene repairtimes, it realy hurts gameplay.

That is costing players repiars and kix in the prolonging money. so yes if we are to risk heavy and expensive repairtimes we must be shure we dont loose fleets that takes 24h to repair, due to lag, 

I think these lag complaints would be less problematic if there was a fixed max repair time on 3-4 hours / fleets .... then we could live with loosing a fleet due to server problems..... but it realy turns up the heat on lag complaints when we have to do realy expensive repairs when we fail due to circumstances that players cant affect.....

• Janus Dread
    Janus Dread
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 160
    river rat said:

Well I had the same problem as you all....couldnt get in if and when i did i couldn't move repair or refit if I was able the lag was over a minute....This went on for 3 solid days but guess what...I am running like a babies bottom now....So I know Kixeye will figure it out too...because i did!! :)

So you figured it out and fixed your issue on your end, how do you insist that it is on their end? Why not share with everyone else so we can actually be entertained by our game again? I still think it is some coding issue within the event update and it will be fixed when the exchange cores for res banner is removed. I would so much like to be able to fly my ships again. I don't particularly like to auto my way through the game, its just a bore that way.

• TroyIsMetal
    TroyIsMetal
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 256

river rat said:

Well I had the same problem as you all....couldnt get in if and when i did i couldn't move repair or refit if I was able the lag was over a minute....This went on for 3 solid days but guess what...I am running like a babies bottom now....So I know Kixeye will figure it out too...because i did!! :)

So you figured it out and fixed your issue on your end, how do you insist that it is on their end? Why not share with everyone else so we can actually be entertained by our game again? I still think it is some coding issue within the event update and it will be fixed when the exchange cores for res banner is removed. I would so much like to be able to fly my ships again. I don't particularly like to auto my way through the game, its just a bore that way.

Janus, try connecting through a proxy server somewhere else in the US... I have a sneaking suspicion that may fix your problem.

\m/
  • KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,329

Closing this thread because Uprising is over. We apologize for any performance issues you may have had. Remember that support, not the forums, handle technical issues. Even though the event is over, sending in a ticket will help get to the bottom of your problems. You can send in a ticket here: https://www.kixeye.com/support

- Carter
    Community Manager, Mobile Games
    VEGA Conflict, War Commander: Rogue Assault

Twitter: CarterGee / VEGAConflict
This discussion has been closed.