Uprising event lag

Naxther
Naxther
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1

Hi,

I started level 33 event vegas, okay... even because insane lags my fleet won with 20% hp, I repaired it and start new one, level 30, but... because that insane lags, my fleet was destroyed. Please, buy new servers, solve that lags, or repair my fleet, because that was not my fault, but fault of that game.

See ya

• kenelm.yeo
    kenelm.yeo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5

Event now can't even load

• river rat3
    river rat3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 31

Do you suffer from long lag times or you cant get in because of lost space connection?  believe it or not after days of reading about stuff I had no idea what I was reading...lol .... I figured out the problem... you have my email kixeye you should email and see if I'm right ;) ( I wrote them yesterday but still no response) ...

• Fiwarelli
    Fiwarelli
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 11

Yes i have for 3 days now, i cant play my game at all

• river rat3
    river rat3
    Potential Threat

I think I can help you all...but the problem is theirs not yours, I know im right :)

• river rat3
    river rat3
    Potential Threat
    edited 3 Feb 2014, 5:28AM

Well i got a response...but they are unwilling to compensate for time and effort put in on my end...

EDITED. Posting support tickets is not allowed on the forum

Let the pain continue :(

• Super Savage
    Super Savage
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 13

My friend still cant even get into his own battles, kix reply was his  computer was too slow, but it worked fine up until the last update, we are trying a few things but if you could throw any light onto what maybe the problem at all it would be much appreciated as we are sure its not our end.

• deda kor
    deda kor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 2

it was all fine for me until today (8hrs ago)... then massive lag and i was cut off during a battle. now i cant log in for the last 8 hrs and my fleet is probably lost... too bad you cant get into agreement with them :(

• river rat3
    river rat3
    Potential Threat

Am I being unrealistic asking for a "donation" for my time and effort? they pay good money and make good money and I have done alot of work on their behalf...I dont think I'm being unreasonable at all.... I know what the problem is... and if i'm wrong what do they have to lose? Any ways I HAVE A GOOD IDEA WHATS GOING ON  with there lag and subspace disconnects...maybe they dont read forums ;) let them know river rat has the answer, maybe they will listen to you guys...cause they aint listening to me right now...lol

• spiritusliber
    spiritusliber
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 5

You are not:) I hope they will deal with you rather than trying to identyfy problem on their own. I can't play since last Wednesday, so sent a ticket. Their answer was issues are caused by my hardware or long  distance from Poland to US:P What makes me sure they got no idea what is wrong or how to fix it either.

• Janus Dread
    Janus Dread
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 160

I have had the same issue, but I did not send in a support ticket as I already know what the standard response is. There was no issue before the latest update and there has been since the update. Oh but my hardware and location have everything to do with it, I know it, you know it and they know it. HAHAHAHAHAHA thats a good one! I am just glad I had a few fleets that could auto the smaller Prospector Fleets.

• Super Savage
    Super Savage
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 13

All you affected should be given the 1 million data cores for free for their mistake. Trying to blame everything and everyone but their update.

• KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,329

Thanks for the report. Please contact support for these types of issues in the future. https://www.kixeye.com/support

- Carter
    Community Manager, Mobile Games
    VEGA Conflict, War Commander: Rogue Assault

Twitter: CarterGee / VEGAConflict
  • tony.dunlap.54
    tony.dunlap.54
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 351

My friend still cant even get into his own battles, kix reply was his  computer was too slow, but it worked fine up until the last update, we are trying a few things but if you could throw any light onto what maybe the problem at all it would be much appreciated as we are sure its not our end.

Exactly the problem I am having... I didn't notice it at the beginning of the event because I was autoing all the prospector fleets, but when I DID try to view a battle, it either wouldn't let me, or when it did go in It was "stuck" and I couldn't do anything and eventually it kicked me off the battle server. I tried clearing the browser cache and it seemed to work once, but on the next one it wouldn't let me enter the battle. It was working fine before the event. My internet speed is 6 meg down, 1.5 meg up.

• Cliffsam98
    Cliffsam98
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,652

My internet runs at 1.3 Mbps download and 0.6Mbps upload and I don't have a lot of problems with my connection on VEGA Conflict (my internet is terrible, you can check the speed of your internet at speedtest.net).

Forged from the flame of the original wars in the 8000s.      VEGA Conflict: Sadistic Intent      Original Sector: 8300

Just your friendly neighborhood moderator.
    No longer the only man with sexy black and white KIX pony pic.  It does look better on me though :p
  • river rat3
    river rat3
    Potential Threat

I'll say it again I know whats wrong.....

• Cliffsam98
    Cliffsam98

river rat said:

I'll say it again I know whats wrong.....

Well good :D

Forged from the flame of the original wars in the 8000s.      VEGA Conflict: Sadistic Intent      Original Sector: 8300

No longer the only man with sexy black and white KIX pony pic.  It does look better on me though :p
  • river rat3
    river rat3
    Potential Threat

Thank You....:) let the pain continue then ;)

• agsousa
    agsousa
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 24

Exactly the problem I am having... I didn't notice it at the beginning of the event because I was autoing all the prospector fleets, but when I DID try to view a battle, it either wouldn't let me, or when it did go in It was "stuck" and I couldn't do anything and eventually it kicked me off the battle server. I tried clearing the browser cache and it seemed to work once, but on the next one it wouldn't let me enter the battle. It was working fine before the event. My internet speed is 6 meg down, 1.5 meg up.

That is a slow connection, change your network provider lol. I am running 120mb download and 8 mb upload fiber connection and no problem at all playing this game !   

• river rat3
    river rat3
    Potential Threat

I never thought of that...change network provider look for one with fiber optics maybe buy a new computer maybe upgrade your OS anything else I should try ? oh yeah I have an answer already....and again its not on your end its on kixeyes end... I hope this post doesn't close the discussion

• tony.dunlap.54
    tony.dunlap.54
    Skilled Warrior

My internet runs at 1.3 Mbps download and 0.6Mbps upload and I don't have a lot of problems with my connection on VEGA Conflict (my internet is terrible, you can check the speed of your internet at speedtest.net).

My speed didn't change. The game did. I can no longer play. no sense in logging in any more until I see some sign in the forums that it has been addressed.

• tony.dunlap.54
    tony.dunlap.54
    Skilled Warrior
    agsousa said:

That is a slow connection, change your network provider lol. I am running 120mb download and 8 mb upload fiber connection and no problem at all playing this game !   

Nothing like that available in the sticks where I live, for any amount of money. Besides, as I said, it was working up until this latest event, and my internet didn't just happen to change at the same time.

• glen.black.165
    glen.black.165
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 1

Well a Quad Core 960 at 3.2Ghz, 8G-Ram Win7 Ultra, and a 40Mbps (tested several times to speedtest.net at 38.8Mbps) all other services removed, ie Apple update, Adobe update, etc. plugged directly into the back of modem with nobody else on and I still get booted out and only get on for 10min out of every 4hrs.  Have played for a month without any problems on the same equipment, then this update and good by game.  Really P.O.'d

• Janus Dread
    Janus Dread
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 160

I just did that speed test, I got 23.68 Mbps Download and 2.48 Mbps Upload. So Cliffsam, how is it you have no issues and I have the same issue as EVERYONE else in this discussion?

• tony.dunlap.54
    tony.dunlap.54
    Skilled Warrior

Also everything else on the net is working fine... xbox, netflix, etc.

• Cliffsam98
    Cliffsam98

I just did that speed test, I got 23.68 Mbps Download and 2.48 Mbps Upload. So Cliffsam, how is it you have no issues and I have the same issue as EVERYONE else in this discussion?

Like river rat has said, it's most likely a problem on KIXEYE's end.  Having a decent internet speed is only one of the variables that will affect game play.  The others being your browser, flash, OS, and system itself.  The KIXEYE servers do usually have minor to severe problems when updates are released, and since Uprising is a brand new thing it may have had an overall effect on the servers causing them to become unplayable or very laggy for some users.  As I said, my connection to the servers are fine.  If you are having a reoccurring problem then you might want to send in a support ticket to see what can be done for you.

I play off of Google Chrome, have Windows 7, and my Flash player is up to date.  I too live out in the sticks and my connection is usually pretty bad.  Xbox LIVE and VEGA Conflict both can be laggy for me, but seldom to the extent of not being able to play.  I hope that you are able to fix the problem soon.

• Cypherion
    Cypherion
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 348
    I have not been able to view battles at times or either when I do view the battle, when I click somewhere it takes my ships about 5 seconds until they actually start to move there. Chat works fine, But sucks when I sit there and watch my fleet die. Well there goes my Raid. Of course I was planning to get the Dread but whatever.

Thinking of Usernames.

• GameHat
    GameHat
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 361

river rat said:

Am I being unrealistic asking for a "donation" for my time and effort? they pay good money and make good money and I have done alot of work on their behalf...I dont think I'm being unreasonable at all.... I know what the problem is... and if i'm wrong what do they have to lose? Any ways I HAVE A GOOD IDEA WHATS GOING ON  with there lag and subspace disconnects...maybe they dont read forums ;) let them know river rat has the answer, maybe they will listen to you guys...cause they aint listening to me right now...lol

You seriously asked for money? More to the point, asked for money without any evidence that you're not just the lying self-important bottom-feeder you appear to be?

... And yet you're wondering why they don't give you a scrap of notice? XD

3 chins, 3 teams, one victor;
  • cee9
    cee9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 6

I haven't been able to play since the event started looses connection to server, or says planet map is unresponcive

• tony.dunlap.54
    tony.dunlap.54
    Skilled Warrior

I DID put in a ticket, but it's a little late now... even if they fixed the problems immediately, it's now numerically impossible for me and probably many others to finish the event successfully.

• river rat3
    river rat3
    Potential Threat

Yup I asked for a donation for time and effort... Simply put if you paid me without me being right I'd call you an idiot too...but guess what I can fix this mess... :) and today is day 2 of me knowing what to do tomorrow day 3 etc etc... I wonder what an IT team would charge to figure this out?

This discussion has been closed.