How long does chat ban last?

The-Duck
The-Duck
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 27

Just wondering how long a chat ban lasts? This is my first time ever being banned. Another guy was spamming so I was showing him what it feels like.

Clan: Fire Nation
  • oOBrandonOo
    oOBrandonOo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,650

It varies. I think most get 30 minutes to an hour. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As you can clearly see my name is not listed... http://bit.ly/MXmDif

• Mark.Ericson1231
    Mark.Ericson1231
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 5
    yeah i just done this... total mistake but didnt see the warning message...

• LEDGENOP
    LEDGENOP
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 2
    I did not see warning 
  • AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 14,966
    There is no chat ban warning - once you trip it you get an automatic timeout.
    - Now that Banshee wingmen are back, what unit are you going to whine about next?
    - No, you can't have the preview password unless it is posted as a sticky at the top of the forum.
    - No, you can't have the large thorium level locked. They tried that & it was an epic failure.
    - No, you can't be unbanned by posting that you don't cheat on the forum.
    - Yes, once you hit level 30 you are in the "shark tank" & everybody else can bubble you. Suck it up, Buttercup, you won't be a level 30 forever.
  • Mike59437
    Mike59437
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 241
    The-Duck said:

Just wondering how long a chat ban lasts? This is my first time ever being banned. Another guy was spamming so I was showing him what it feels like.

Here's a hint................there's a little button called "ignore."  Much more effective then respamming a spammer.  And.....much, much less annoying to everyone else who has to watch a childish response to a childish act.
  • RESIDENT-PSYCHO
    RESIDENT-PSYCHO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 3
    The-Duck said:

• RESIDENT-PSYCHO
    RESIDENT-PSYCHO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 3
    3 day for chat ban 

• Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,428
    bumping a 3 year old thread.. 

closing thread. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>