GangstaSquirrel-SPQR
GangstaSquirrel-SPQR
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 450

After due Deliberation of the update

i have found

the new base weapons are Great
Tachyon III awesome

the PvP weapons are awesome the Hydra Missile and the Gladius drivers are BOSS great job on those

The new hulls Are wicked Very impressed all three hulls are great Corvette is ok not the best but Apocrytha and the Sycthe are Deadly

so all in all a very good update right................well yea and no

the new sheilds Dis appointing I repeat they are WEAK and underpowered

i tried out in battle and Found them to be weak i was wiped out in matter of seconds my Rev's that i refit got smashed straight away and the regen was very in affective because it took seconds for the sheilds to be dead and Rev was dead 

So kixeye fix the sheild otherwise GREAT job and Made it fun to collect bps

GangstaSquirrel-SPQR

SPQR- Leader, General

Father of the republic of Squirrels

Game released 1st of June 2013

I started 3rd of June 2013

• Krazie243
    Krazie243
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 10,669

Just FYI, you used the shields improperly. Anyone analyzing the math would see they have less than 50% of the shields of an equal weight normal shield but they regen that shield at a rate of 10% per second. Thus, you should NOT be using them in slugfests. Rather you should be going into battles where the shields have a possible chance of recovering from the latest hit - kiting and other tactical combat. So there really isn't anything wrong with the shield, what is wrong is your application of them.

I don't play much anymore =(
  • GangstaSquirrel-SPQR
    GangstaSquirrel-SPQR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 450

Just FYI, you used the shields improperly. Anyone analyzing the math would see they have less than 50% of the shields of an equal weight normal shield but they regen that shield at a rate of 10% per second. Thus, you should NOT be using them in slugfests. Rather you should be going into battles where the shields have a possible chance of recovering from the latest hit - kiting and other tactical combat. So there really isn't anything wrong with the shield, what is wrong is your application of them.

First and foremost... yea umm no I used them how they are supposed to be used Kiting and other tactics are not designed to actually receive a hit

If you need regenerating sheilds to kite then kid you need to learn how to fly when i Kite i dont get hit not even the best of players know that

the simple matter of a fact the stats on the sheilds do not add up for the cost of obtaining them..... i spend 20 hrs a day playing Vega conflict killing stuff doing cargo's and PvP ships I know how to fly and i know when Technology sucks.. but since you dont have them yet I have not used them to make u think that i used them incorrectly frankly your talking out your **** and.... Please view picture below

GangstaSquirrel-SPQR

SPQR- Leader, General

Father of the republic of Squirrels

Game released 1st of June 2013

I started 3rd of June 2013