I am sick and tired of this, fix it!

Shane McKenna
Shane McKenna
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,314

I'm not bothering with a long text, all you need is to look at the images.

• GangstaSquirrel-SPQR
    GangstaSquirrel-SPQR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 450

no offense intended, awww screw it all offense intended.. the point of the game is to get attacked, sick of being attacked either go play FARMVILLE or  make a better base

Legitmate Advice to start with....

level 3 plasma's on lvl 8 Combat modules don't do alot of damage and a lvl 39 with revs could wipe you out. you should be thankful that the player didnt prep you first.

lvl 1 torpedoes placed in those positions is great but not strong enough to Kill an in coming rev so upgrade those to atleast lvl 3 or 2's

No lazer's WTF you need lazer's.... its essential to have lazers on your base

This is what my base looks like, and i don't people can still base me but are less likely to. it has looked like this since i was lvl 34

its not the best set up and i am not showing the entire area but you get the point low lvl Combat modules doesnt earn you the right to complain it should make you want to get better

GangstaSquirrel-SPQR

SPQR- Leader, General

Father of the republic of Squirrels

Game released 1st of June 2013

I started 3rd of June 2013

• Krazie243
    Krazie243
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 10,669

Shane's current base looks like my old one - great at shrugging off Venoms but poor with Revs.

Triple Laser is pretty much mandatory at our level. Shock shielded Revs can blitz a Bridge and wipe quite a bit out. Looks like he focused all his efforts getting that 'victory' and not surviving it. With 3 Lasers he would have failed completely.

I don't play much anymore =(
  • Shane McKenna
    Shane McKenna
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 24 Nov 2013, 3:27PM
    No, look at the damage done to me and the lack of a bubble.

I'll come back to edit this as I don't have the time right now, as for modules level 9s wont hold PB 4.

• No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,790

If your main concern was the lack of a bubble, perhaps you should have mentioned the lack of bubble in the OP . . . 

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Krazie243
    Krazie243
    Unicorn Overlord

Well given that he was hit more than 2 hours prior to that screenshot, it is likely he had a bubble and lost it. And this is of course the case when someone blitzes the bridge for a win without doing a lot of damage. Make the base stronger with 3 Lasers and this won't be an issue (unless he suicides more than one Rev fleet...)

• jason.everett.313
    jason.everett.313
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 65

Look at the time frame of the attacks, 23 hours ago. You only get a 24 hour bubble if you are completely leveled 100%. So the lack of a bubble is no reason to complain
  • Krazie243
    Krazie243
    Unicorn Overlord

Look more closely, the most recent hit (the one that mattered) was 2hrs 8 mins ago. For a 50% hit you'd still be in a bubble at that point. And that is the point he is making. Because the attacker made a suicidal dash to the Bridge and did only more than 25% and not more than 50% the bubble is too small for him to make a recovery before the bubble drops again.

• Shane McKenna
    Shane McKenna
    Unicorn Overlord

Shane's current base looks like my old one - great at shrugging off Venoms but poor with Revs.

Triple Laser is pretty much mandatory at our level. Shock shielded Revs can blitz a Bridge and wipe quite a bit out. Looks like he focused all his efforts getting that 'victory' and not surviving it. With 3 Lasers he would have failed completely.

Unfortunately that wasn't a Revelation fleet it was a Trident fleet, he lost 4 or 5 of them though. 

My modules suck to be honest, I have torpedo 2, plasma battery 3, laser 5 with zynth 2 armour and level 4 shields, 5 for the bridge though which was in the process of getting level 3 armour at the time of attack. I can't add anything else to them without making them overweight.

• Brandon Keeler
    Brandon Keeler
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 1,185
    edited 24 Nov 2013, 10:26PM

Shane McKenna Crying, yelling or demanding stuff in a thread will not be tolerated. You can state your anger, upset, happiness and discontent in a constructive manner.

This discussion has been closed.