Can Autos obtain Blueprints?

Dayspring329
Dayspring329
Strike-force Captain
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 670

Do you have to watch the end of battle analysis to obtain Blue Prints. I've hit a lot today but have not gotten one from an auto fleet yet. I know it could be just bad odds and is early days but can anyone confirm if they have won one this way?

photo forumbanner-2.jpg
  • Snapjockey
    Snapjockey
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 44

Autos can get BPs

...I think we do a good job for a gaming community. Not all the time, but this is absolutely not the most toxic gamin community I've seen =)
    - Carter
    Community Manager, Mobile Games

"good job" = 'not the worst'
  • Marco_Island
    Marco_Island
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 6
    I have just hit around 50 cargos on auto and normal attack and got nothing : (

• No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,791

Have you LOOKED in your Blueprints in Base view?

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Dayspring329
    Dayspring329
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 670

Yes mate I have.

photo forumbanner-2.jpg
  • DoomsdayRebel_X
    DoomsdayRebel_X
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,964

The one I unlocked was on an auto fleet.

• CM Skeedorr
    CM Skeedorr
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,701

It is possible to gain blueprint fragments while auto attacking, however It is important to note that it is not a 100% chance upon attacking a VEGA Fleet to get a blueprint Fragment. 

• Marco_Island
    Marco_Island
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 6

Vega 64 - Blueprints 0

• Miss Nebulon
    Miss Nebulon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 156

i have gotten 11 so far so they are droping

• USS CHI-TOWN
    USS CHI-TOWN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 24

i got 3 from autoing cargo, keep at it, 7 in total for 5 hrs of hitting vegas...atleast its better than drop rate in battlepirates

bp2.GIF 85.2K
    USS CHICAGO

Sector 1100

Lvl 32
  • THEBEARD98
    THEBEARD98
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,478

Blueprints suck **** took me 40k cargo to get blueprints in BP which is why I only auto fleets now in vega really makes a game into work.

"KIXEYE makes no guarantee as to the nature, quality or value of the features of the Service that will accessible through the use of Virtual Currency, or the availability or supply of Virtual Currency." -copied from new TOS

• alaric.drake.7
    alaric.drake.7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1

I only seem to be finding one type of BP - Repulsor Shield.  I have looked on other planets, but that is the 'only' BP I have gotten, or see on other Vega's.  That just seems.....odd.....?

• CM Skeedorr
    CM Skeedorr
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,701

Maybe the system is hinting you need better shields =) But in all honesty that is just the odds not being in your favor, there are plenty more out there I promise you =)

• BALLAST198
    BALLAST198
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 398

11 fragments all from autos

BP ID   191,259

VC ID     21,466
  • avon.ray
    avon.ray
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 144

I only have 1 blueprint so far.  Seems like it all comes down to blind luck, and honestly, that's the way it should be.  Its fair that way.

• Blazzztor
    Blazzztor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 11
    i auto and i got 5 blueprints already.

• stazz
    stazz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 32
    edited 21 Nov 2013, 4:40AM
    avon.ray said:

I only have 1 blueprint so far.  Seems like it all comes down to blind luck, and honestly, that's the way it should be.  Its fair that way.

I hope that's sarcasm because blind luck is in no way fair.  Someone can hit 10 vegas and get 5 blueprints while someone else can hit 100 and get no blueprints.  That's not what fair means....

• Cliffsam98
    Cliffsam98
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,652
    stazz said:
    avon.ray said:

I hope that's sarcasm because blind luck is in no way fair.  Someone can hit 10 vegas and get 5 blueprints while someone else can hit 100 and get no blueprints.  That's not what fair means....

It's randomized, no one gets a certain amount of blueprints for hitting a certain amount of cargo.  While it may not be fair, it certainly isn't unfair.  Everyone has a fair shot at getting them, just sometimes the odds aren't in your favor.

Forged from the flame of the original wars in the 8000s.      VEGA Conflict: Sadistic Intent      Original Sector: 8300

Just your friendly neighborhood moderator.
    No longer the only man with sexy black and white KIX pony pic.  It does look better on me though :p
  • tlovi2000
    tlovi2000
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 58

Hi i auto fleet a 25 anti matter got a blue print fist go  it only told me i had it when i went back to my base to manage fleet. You could hit 50 fleets get no bps or your could get a few just pot luck

• SkywaydubpupHORDE
    SkywaydubpupHORDE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 79

im getting nothing from cargos i killed about 50-70 fleets and 4 bp

SKY
  • tony.dunlap.54
    tony.dunlap.54
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 351
    I have just hit around 50 cargos on auto and normal attack and got nothing : (

My first auto got one, and I got another one about 25 hits later.

• Davy Jones2000
    Davy Jones2000
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 332

Don't despair! The drop rates are not that terrible. My estimation for tier 1 is around 5-10%, so you need 200-400 hits to get the whole set. Auto works just fine, in fact I got 80% of the BPs in tier 1 with auto. To tackle the problem you need to focus on a single tier, e.g. tier one is lvl20-25. So if you focus on tier 1 you have to hit vegas lvl20-25 ONLY, if you go hit a lvl40, well you get the "random" generator algorithm nuts, lol. Just so you get the facts straight, I counted around 300 hits of mostly 25s and few 23s to get the full set. I had streaks of 30 lvl25s with no drop, and streaks of 10 hits with 3 drops. One thing that seems to work at least, is that the Devs, have incorporated an exclusion part in the algorithm, so at least if you get a BP you don't get it again! I have no info on how tier 2 performs but so far I have completed 1 set in tier 2 and got overall 10 BPs altogether. I think tier 2 can also be autoed from most players since 27s and 33s are doable with rancs. Trouble starts with tier 3 since most of you ( me including) have to manually do those so tier 3 is gonna be a pain. That said, check the stats on the new tech and you will find out that beyond tier 2 most of it is basically not for any ship other than a fury, so don't complain about not having something that 95% of the player pool cannot use anyway! The only usable things in tier 3 is the cruiser and the base laser (maybe also the base shields), the rest of the stuff is too heavy on ships to use without removing something vital from the setup. All that said, it is unfortunately, a very boring process!  

httpoi40tinypiccommboj2hjpg
  • avon.ray
    avon.ray
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 144

@davy ;

Actually, you can auto 35s with venoms. In the players guide section of the forums, there is a setup using a genesis cruiser as a sacrificial pig. Theres also a video of it working. I have 2 fleets of them. So tier 3 shouldnt be so bad. :)

• War_Panda
    War_Panda
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 245

What Davy meant was the tier 3 items are so heavy that most only work on a fury, not that it takes a fury to hit the vegas, lol...

Yep, the venom auto fleets work well popping the 35's at least