Best update soo far, made hunting vegas fun

TeamDeadPool00
TeamDeadPool00
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2012 Posts: 212

loving the new vega 50s, really brought back some excitement to the game. Finally kixeye listened to the gamers and created a super vega. plus the blueprints are an added incentive to hit the vegas. Great job kixeye and keep up the good work, even though the drop rate is a little low for the blueprints from a vega 50, the added excitement makes it worth hitting.

All in all great update and an idea for the next upate, make it possible for players to group up and attack the vega complexes. 

EVERYBODY FEARS THE UNKNOWN
                                                                           image
  • The Aries
    The Aries
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 722

true friend, I agree with you, also enjoyed this update! I keep attacking VEGA now! haha

[VIDEO] VEGA Universe History in more than 120 Screenshots

[VIDEO] Cinematic Film about Story/Lore of the VEGA Universe

[VIDEO] Blood Amber mysteries (Cinematic Trailer)

• USS CHI-TOWN
    USS CHI-TOWN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 24
    Agree aswell, atleast now we have somthing to do while we wait for res and upgrades to finish. And i love the reactions, so many ppl said oh they wont be doing blueprints, that'll never happen lol( EQUINOX) looks like u were wrong. All in all great update kix, the best u had so far.

USS CHICAGO

Sector 1100

Lvl 32
  • Duck Diggler
    Duck Diggler
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 4

Sucks, its now farmville. Give us BPs on bases so we can have some fun instead.

• CM Skeedorr
    CM Skeedorr
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,701

Glad to hear you all like the update, the team worked very hard to get out some great blueprints. There are lots to find and many great combinations of builds with this new tech. Happy hunting!

Sinnes, your feedback is heard, next time try and be a little more constructive. Being constructive on this matter will greatly help getting actions taken.

• Ascension
    Ascension
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 26,257

It's got me playing more than I was. But I agree that there should be more than just Fleet blueprints. Battle Pirates took far too long introducing blueprints for base defense, in my opinion. Hoping to see some love there soon.

Forum banned by a hypocrite at Kixeye.