extremely impressed with new player experience

ds3scud
ds3scud
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 7

hello kixians!

my name is scud and i wanted to say that i am extremely impressed with this title, and kixeye's polished game development and design. sci-fi games should always have snappy design and great art, these are both present. 

as a strategy game this title is easy to pick up, with a NO BS tutorial and some free coins right off the bat i was diving headlong into the game within MINUTES.

as a free to play it's in the same league as all my other fav' free to plays.

so thanks for the experience guys, the community is awesome and i fully intend to drop some money into kixeyes bank account when i get the chance.

keep it up!

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470

Thank you for posting that, I have passed it onto the team.

Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • CM Skeedorr
    CM Skeedorr
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,701

Welcome @ds3crud Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your time thus far in VEGA Conflict. Please feel free to reach out me and the Community with any questions you may have on your journey =) 

• THEFANG
    THEFANG
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 636

"Long live kixeye"

i usually chant that from time to time.

hopefully you'll have a great experence here my friend.

A Touching Story - by THEFANG (himself from his very strange mind...)
    ^ Click on the links below each blog to access the other parts.
    A Touching Story II - by THEFANG
    As of 3-22-15, it is completed!
    "Who am i?" you ask? I am known as The Infamous(In-Famous) THEFANG! "I Regret Nothing"
  • Brandon Keeler
    Brandon Keeler
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 1,185

THEFANG said:

"Long live kixeye"

i usually chant that from time to time.

hopefully you'll have a great experence here my friend.

"Mooooooooo"
  • OuchThatHurt
    OuchThatHurt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 51

wait free coins ... i never got that i'm a sad panda now lol 

• Superbeedy
    Superbeedy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 413
    edited 14 Nov 2013, 11:29PM
    how do you type in colour i could do it before but i cant find the button now and change font size 

When you
    fail… Don’t Blame Lag

• bo_rg
    bo_rg
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 880
    i agree, the devs are doing a good job with this one, just dont rush out new content before its ready :)

how do you type in colour i could do it before but i cant find the button now and change font size 

im sure you could togle the HTML mode and add color that way if you knew how to, or you could go to word (or an equivelent) and then copy paste but i think there should be a button to do color
    #teamkillerspacewhales   currently ----> borg - 15385 (level 47... yes im THAT guy and i love it)
  • TheHolyAsdf
    TheHolyAsdf
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,389

People love bellowing at the every little thing Kixeye does wrong but hardly acknowledge the things that they've done right.

• SparkOneUP _GOAT
    SparkOneUP _GOAT
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 267

Agreed The HolyAsdf  ... I respect the game and where its going .. I think they have done a great job making this game and hope they continue to add new content and fixes for a long time :)

• xdrew
    xdrew
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 25
    Well then its about time someone let on that they might be doing some things right !!!

I think basically for every little Star Trek / Star Wars fan who ever wanted to veer out into space and fight space battles .. you've completed their little fantasies.

The real area where this game excels is in PvP combat. Because you arent just playing down the wits of a flimsy AI .. you are killing other sectors .. kicking **** even in your own sector .. and hating it when you get your great gear trumped by someone with a little more oomph on his thrusters or weapons.

Its combat .. its lots of combat and there is lots to do.

Honestly .. I would like to see more reason to attack a base. At this stage if you have a reasonable defense system and sit there as lookout .. you basically dont have to worry about being base attacked.

Shame that. Perfectly good base attacks going to waste.

Aside from that .. there are are all sorts of in-game antics you could include without too much play issue that would enhance the game experience.

What about paid skins for people who want to differentiate their fleets? Something like what ROTMG does.

All-in all .. easy to learn .. easy to enjoy .. hard to fight and win.

Just the way I like it.

• SparkOneUP _GOAT
    SparkOneUP _GOAT
    Minor Nuisance

^^ LOL i like it ^^   I agree ., once your a high level  its tough getting to a base and attacking it.  Its supposed to be tough but hey if you cant get to that base then there is plenty more around to go hit :)

• ds3scud
    ds3scud
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 7

i'm level 17 now, and im still just chuggin' along! 

• SparkOneUP _GOAT
    SparkOneUP _GOAT
    Minor Nuisance

My alt is 17 and i love starting all over again its Fun :) 

• Fractal
    Fractal
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,402

My alt is 17 and i love starting all over again its Fun :) 

Thats an interesting admission lol. 

Playing since Feb 2012.  Originally sector 304
  • SkywaydubpupHORDE
    SkywaydubpupHORDE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 79

i agree with what he said kixeye when i first started i loved playing great setup tasks you had to complete pvp and friends ive droped some money into the game and i intend to continue its a great game and i cant wait for more cool stuff you guys have worked on and or giving us

SKY
  • SkywaydubpupHORDE
    SkywaydubpupHORDE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 79

lvl 33 and climbing

SKY
  • Fractal
    Fractal
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,402

Makes me want to give the game a try again. Had to depart months ago because game performance and lag wouldnt allow me to master precise fleet control I needed to keep up.  The graphics and design concept was one thing I was impressed with right from the beginning.

Playing since Feb 2012.  Originally sector 304