Pirate Radio (TM) show Sector 411

LordTolkenkoff
LordTolkenkoff
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 40

I am the DJ for sector 411 and I use classic rock radio song titles to defuse hostility, if two players are arguing, I use titles such as <spin> Air Supply - i'm all out of love or <spin> Paul Simon - 50 ways to leave your lover..  Mostly I use song titles to create comedy,.. if two ladies are fighting I would play or spin <spin> Cyndi Lauper - Girls just want to have fun,..now I have created a Friday radio show at 5 pm, MST, that I play,..using celebrity guest stars and acts,..I hope that you will enjoy them,...Happy Hunting..

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is today's Pirate Radio show Sector 411,...11-1-2013, I hope you enjoy them,...Happy Hunting,.. 

• Craighead
    Craighead
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 4

my official complaint is you don't play enough 70s and 80s :D

• souquee
    souquee
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 55

**** trust you :v GJ Tolk :)

• kim1665
    kim1665
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 3
    Our own private DJ, beer, juice and food. What else can you ask for?

• Corp. Punishment
    Corp. Punishment
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 951

Keep up the good work Tolk!

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

Sorry about the no show on Friday the Eight, I was wiped out from traveling around town...and this weekend....the Pirate Radio show for 11-08-2013...happy hunting,..

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is my Pirate Radio show fer sector 411 for 11-15-13,..hope you enjoy,....Happy Hunting,...

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is my Pirate Radio (TM) show fer Sector 411 fer 11-22-2013. Sorry about the delay,..Happy huntinng 411  :D    Don't worry about next week, it's already written..if you like or dislike my show, drop a line, let me know,.. 

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is my Pirate Radio (TM) show fer Sector 411 fer 11-28-2013, Happy hunting 411, Happy Thanksgiving,...

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 12-06-2013, Tolk is going to take a two week time out, but he will be back on Christmas Day.

You can see a picture of Tolk, working hard to bring you his show,..copy and paste,..  https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553915_746647425350285_1161397405_n.jpg         Auto Jukebox may be dropping in to check on you, Happy Hunting 411

• CAPTION SEA STOAT
    CAPTION SEA STOAT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 29

My favorite part was when tony the tiger ate Michal Jackson. (at least that's my first out of 2 guesses what happened). I say this in a way intended as a complement, please don't smack me for it, but it makes me feel safer knowing their are people online weirder then I am, your radio show reminds me of weird al.  Not that I heard very many of his songs, only a few, another one rides the buss, and the ban played on, poke her face, and yoda where about the only ones.

In fact I didn't even plan to take the risk of replying to a comment until I found your post.

It always makes me wonder why every one always makes fun of me as one they see as a freak, and insult my imagination by accusing me of drugs, when their are plenty of people thinking up this cunning commentary who are well adored.

I was well adored once, on what use to be youtube, but then a google minus account was required to post commentary and in refusal to use it, I gone silent. It was the only voice I had with out the tecnoligy to upload videos. Now all I can do is like videos so if anyone coincidences apoun  my channel they would see what I'm hiting like on.

So please, continue on, let your  voice be heard as it is ment to be, you are a artist.

I think i'll decorate this reply for enthisist.

I don't actuly  plan to stay for very long, I'm only soothing some curiosity and boardness.

http://imageshack.com/a/img38/4391/fyl6.jpg

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 12-13-2013, Tolk is going to take a two week time out, but he will be back on Christmas Day. Auto Jukebox may be dropping in to check on you, Happy Hunting 411.. This is Auto Jukebox!!, Let the par-tay begin!!! I got rid of Tolk for a couple weeks of "R & R",...hehehe  i'm looking forward to today's show,.... 

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 12-20-2013, Tolk will be back on Christmas Day. (Announcer voice) If you remember last week, Tolk is on "R & R", Auto Jukebox has been super glued into the studio chair and he was left in the dark,......So,...who minding the studio,....!! Part II of III The Wrath of Auto Jutebox  Happy Hunting 411..

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 12-27-2013, the last show of the year, Tolk and his staff extends to everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  (Announcer voice) If you remember last week, Tolk slipped  on "ice", Auto Jukebox has been super glued into the studio chair and he was left in the dark,......So,...who minding the studio,....!! This all takes place the day before Christmas, enjoy,  Part III of III  All's well that ends well,"  Happy Hunting 411..

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is in addition to the Pirate Radio(TM) show, I call it a Breakfast Supplement,..

A Tolk's day after Christmas, or, a breakfast supplement,..

There is nothing sweeter smelling, than yer breakfast being nuked in the microwave oven,

as you rub salve over yer two burnt hands, as you spent half an hour with a blow torch,

prying the lid off of the pot, that yer wife left outside, 'cause it was colder outside

than in. The lid, frozen to the pot, because of the neighbor cat's peeing on it from anger,

trying to get into it,.. yep, nothing better than wasting a half hour with a three ton

Jack hammer, chisleing a peice of frozen ham no bigger than a small coffee cup to nuke.

There is nothing sweeter smelling, than yer ham an 'tators being nuked in the microwave oven,

as you place bandages on yer poor bruised, two burnt hands, as you spent half an hour 

with a blow torch, trying to get back thru yer kitchen door, that the ice and wind have closed.

Topped off with two slices of Cheese cake that you forgot to take to the Christmas party

last night, with a cup of warm milk, to stop the shivering from yer cold, exposed body,..

Cheers mates,...have a good day,...eh!!

• Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    Master Tactician
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,305

Well this is a nice new idea, new ideas are rare here, mostly it's different people **** about the same thing. Good job.

ΛNŦHIS OF ΣLΣCŦЯONIΛ                  
    Finally Magic Bunny's reign of troll has ended! The ban hammer has swung!
    Alliance: Dark Republic Legion[DRL] First played in November, 2011 Level: 66  go to http://www.thedarkalliance.org/forum/forum.php
    to discuss BP freely.

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 1-3-2014, the first show of the New Year, Tolk and his staff extends to everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Happy Hunting,..

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

I am very sorry there is no show for yesterday..I have been very busy this  week, Spring cleaning my garage, greeting my nephew from Korea,..Well, have a great week and i'll see you next week,...Happy Hunting,..

• CAPTION SEA STOAT
    CAPTION SEA STOAT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 29

for those of you who currently are about to get torpedoed by a submarine! or, are the submarine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9QTSyLwd4w

I don't actuly  plan to stay for very long, I'm only soothing some curiosity and boardness.

http://imageshack.com/a/img38/4391/fyl6.jpg

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 1-17-2014, Enjoy...  Happy Hunting,..

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
  • souquee
    souquee
    Potential Threat

Lmao Tolk :dizzy_face: 

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is my show for 4-4-2014, enjoy, Happy hunting 411,..  if you like my show, drop a line an let me know,..

• souquee
    souquee
    Potential Threat

Lmao, Good show Tolk :) Love the Pet Diaries :)

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

Sorry fer the late start,..  This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 4-1-2014, Enjoy...  Happy Hunting,..

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 4-18-2014, Enjoy..

(Disclaimer) Kixeye does not sponsor, nor does it endorse the Pirate Radio(TM) Show for sector 411..

I used Tax week and the Eclipse for the basis of the show and wrote it under 2 hrs,.. Happy hunting 411

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

I finally got a picture of Auto man, my assistant, who goes around changing my knobs and dials,,..

https://www.facebook.com/92kqrs/photos/a.109616193677.96052.58432858677/10152317600698678/?type=1

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is a new and improve Pirate Radio(TM) show for Sector 411,.. for the week of 4-25-2014, Happy Hunting 411, enjoy!!

• souquee
    souquee
    Potential Threat

hey Tolk, you have changed format from TXT to PPT, my lappy doesn't support it :neutral_face: 

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

sorry,...