I need help with some bullies in 296

steve.famaro
steve.famaro
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 25

A group called mf a level 35 attacked my resources depo for no reason gave it to his lower acct . then they surrounded me anyone can help me the only place i have to deploy platoon is being guarded by a lvl 35 's platoons which obviously i can't kill being a level 16  I am in sector 296

• steve.famaro
    steve.famaro
    Greenhorn

A group called mf a level 35 attacked my resources depo for no reason gave it to his lower acct . then they surrounded me anyone can help me the only place i have to deploy platoon is being guarded by a lvl 35 's platoons which obviously i can't kill being a level 16  I am in sector 296

www.facebook.com/steve.famaro

• Corey-MF
    Corey-MF
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 19

lol you attacked his low level friends depo so all of them jumped on you for being so aggressive to him so you kind of put it on yourself 

• Apathetic-MF
    Apathetic-MF
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 73

You took a depot from GOFAST to start it. Come on it is a game. You are really complaining  in the forum? How old are you?

Admin - MF Omerta

"Sarcasm is my Sword and Apathy is my Shield"
  • Corey-MF
    Corey-MF
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 19

This may help you ....

• princess_warrior
    princess_warrior
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 81

Oh no a level 16 stole a depo and now high levels think they have to surround him? BS!! High levels dont want to fight actual bases their level so they just pick on low.

• steve.famaro
    steve.famaro
    Greenhorn

lol you attacked his low level friends depo so all of them jumped on you for being so aggressive to him so you kind of put it on yourself 

first off look at my attack log @ Corey  gofast gave me that depo 3 weeks ago if  I had stolen you really think he would not have taken it back by now . ?

and there are only 3 entries on the log

• steve.famaro
    steve.famaro
    Greenhorn

first off look at my attack log @ Corey  gofast gave me that depo 3 weeks ago if  I had stolen you really think he would not have taken it back by now . ?

and there are only 3 entries on the log

• steve.famaro
    steve.famaro
    Greenhorn

You took a depot from GOFAST to start it. Come on it is a game. You are really complaining  in the forum? How old are you?

Thats where youre wrong mr apathetic he gave it to me 3 weeks ago youre seriously gonna claim that i stole it and he didn't retrieve it I know the rules in 296 and I don't steal I asked for that depo so you need to get your facts straight ask him :)

• steve.famaro
    steve.famaro
    Greenhorn
    Thats where youre wrong mr apathetic he gave it to me 3 weeks ago youre seriously gonna claim that i stole it and he didn't retrieve it I know the rules in 296 and I don't steal I asked for that depo so you need to get your facts straight ask him smile

• steve.famaro
    steve.famaro
    Greenhorn
    And now i am told by Bull_mf that i don't belong in 296 and i get nothing since when does a clan own a sector and bullies new players ????????????????????????

• Dan Kitterman
    Dan Kitterman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1

Hello Everyone! GOFAST here, yes i did give the depot to GONNAGETYOU. I was offering up my Tiny depots and he politely asked if he could have so i let him take it!

• Larry D Elliott
    Larry D Elliott
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 464

steve send me friends request on fb then jump to me you don't wanna be in 296 

My page link below for anti-cheaters group 
    All welcome to join ---no clan affiliations

https://www.facebook.com/groups/exposethecheats/
  • Larry D Elliott
    Larry D Elliott
    Skilled Warrior

steve send me friends request on fb then jump to me you don't wanna be in 296 and you don't wanna join MF

• Larry D Elliott
    Larry D Elliott
    Skilled Warrior

Oh no a level 16 stole a depo and now high levels think they have to surround him? BS!! High levels dont want to fight actual bases their level so they just pick on low.

i used to be MF this is not the norm for them I guess people change I don't know not in 296 or mf anymore

• Larry D Elliott
    Larry D Elliott
    Skilled Warrior

And if you keep reading he didn't steal the depo it was given to him by gofast even gofast said that here so i guess i don't know why he was done like this sure sounds like mf is bullying but i am not there just going by screen shots of steves attack log

• Blackstrap22
    Blackstrap22
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2

WELL LETS PUT IT LIKE THIS.. ITS JUST A GAME.. LETS ALL PLAY NICELY TOGETHER..... N FOR SECTOR 296... YES MF OMERTA OWNS N CONTROLS 296.... IF U DONT LIKE HOW WE RUN OUR SECTOR.. LIVE IN A BUBBLE OR JUMP... PEACE AN **** GREASE..!!!!      DollarBill_MF..!!!! 

• steve.famaro
    steve.famaro
    Greenhorn

WELL LETS PUT IT LIKE THIS.. ITS JUST A GAME.. LETS ALL PLAY NICELY TOGETHER..... N FOR SECTOR 296... YES MF OMERTA OWNS N CONTROLS 296.... IF U DONT LIKE HOW WE RUN OUR SECTOR.. LIVE IN A BUBBLE OR JUMP... PEACE AN **** GREASE..!!!!      DollarBill_MF..!!!! 

You don't own a sector kixeye does and now i had to jump out of trap got my depo back then i just came on and again they stole and surround me a lvl 16 really fookin buch of bullies

• steve.famaro
    steve.famaro
    Greenhorn

yea bunch of bullies

• steve.famaro
    steve.famaro
    Greenhorn

After he stole my depo he then sent me message asking for fb request (stalker) I said no then he sent this message .... tell me is this a bully or what?

Brian Czimback

You will leave 296. It's a big game, go somewhere and enjoy. I know that you started your account Sep 14, it is a 2nd or 3rd or 4th account and you are the same crazy that started crap before. Aint happening here.

• steve.famaro
    steve.famaro
    Greenhorn

After he stole my depo he then sent me message asking for fb request (stalker) I said no then he sent this message .... tell me is this a bully or what? And its my only account  didn't know you could have more ?  and why would you i have enough trouble with this one . 

Brian Czimback

You will leave 296. It's a big game, go somewhere and enjoy. I know that you started your account Sep 14, it is a 2nd or 3rd or 4th account and you are the same crazy that started crap before. Aint happening here.

• john_mf
    john_mf
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 76

Ok i only commented on this for one reason, larry you had good friends in MF but lied through your arse about everything be it getting married and coming on honeymoon to ireland. If you have a problem larry come here or re add me and we can sort it out.Don't be **** weeding on a public forum. By the way for those that think they know larry his whole life is a lie. As for the level 16 or whoever psted this talk with us we are nice guys dont be posting dumb toilet talk like this on forums.

• john_mf
    john_mf
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 76

And nice multiple account larry you jive turkey

• BadMFcker
    BadMFcker
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 35

Well steve, aint it akward that at the same exact time we came to a agreement i would handle it, but u seem to be eager to stirr it up even more, so tell me, who;s 2nd or 3rd account are you and why going directly by kixete..  

now exactly a few hours later suddenly Larry of all cases stepps in...   and what it seems.   LARRY uses the same style of WORDS and setup of Sentences as our level 16..    

haha larry..   how about we gonna start using your fake life as an example, because u sure can reply pretty fast on a subject, after u had a severe hartattack, massive stroke and double braintumor operation...   you fall deeper every minute

Nobody is Perfect, My name is BAD-MF-cker  **  Admin MF-Omerta

• BadMFcker
    BadMFcker
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 35
    hihi warrior princess has same badges as larry, so that must be our great jay pretending he is a girl, and just check the grammer of steve and larry, they make exactly the same mistakes, use the same style of typing and they seem to suddenly know all the facts pretty fast...

Nobody is Perfect, My name is BAD-MF-cker  **  Admin MF-Omerta

• The-bad-One
    The-bad-One
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 79

Comon MF you still bullied a lv 16 player took his deport and gave it to your own players well before you found out who the guy was so enough of the propaganda you lot are still bullys try and pick on someone your own lv for  a change..i bet you lot felt good doing that to a lv 16 player

Regards 

BaDMaN sector 117

• Larry D Elliott
    Larry D Elliott
    Skilled Warrior
    John-MF said:

Ok i only commented on this for one reason, larry you had good friends in MF but lied through your arse about everything be it getting married and coming on honeymoon to ireland. If you have a problem larry come here or re add me and we can sort it out.Don't be **** weeding on a public forum. By the way for those that think they know larry his whole life is a lie. As for the level 16 or whoever psted this talk with us we are nice guys dont be posting dumb toilet talk like this on forums.

Good friends John really when you all found pics of my wife that were stolen from facebook and put on that site what did mf admin do .... tell other members true friends would have told us . weeding in the forums i haven't said nothing bad about you or mf here bro really John more bs about my life why is it that you guys seems so interested in MY life don't have one of your own . Haters i say is all youre guys are about .  a constant barrage of insults and it doesn't end I left Mf because of this and you guys keep bringing it up who is creating the drama bro?

• Larry D Elliott
    Larry D Elliott
    Skilled Warrior
    BadMFcker said:

Well steve, aint it akward that at the same exact time we came to a agreement i would handle it, but u seem to be eager to stirr it up even more, so tell me, who;s 2nd or 3rd account are you and why going directly by kixete..  

now exactly a few hours later suddenly Larry of all cases stepps in...   and what it seems.   LARRY uses the same style of WORDS and setup of Sentences as our level 16..    

haha larry..   how about we gonna start using your fake life as an example, because u sure can reply pretty fast on a subject, after u had a severe hartattack, massive stroke and double braintumor operation...   you fall deeper every minute

and Bad ask corey he is the one who told me about post  fake life really wow go smoke some more 420 bro seems mf is so paranoid they must spy on their members and bully people you all know where i am at sector wise and where i live so come you can meet my wife  ! until then stop the trash talk we left this garbage behind us when we left mf and just because i comment on a post gives you the right to slam my name . 

• Larry D Elliott
    Larry D Elliott
    Skilled Warrior

After he stole my depo he then sent me message asking for fb request (stalker) I said no then he sent this message .... tell me is this a bully or what? And its my only account  didn't know you could have more ?  and why would you i have enough trouble with this one . 

Brian Czimback

Yea Steve jump they are fools look how they treated me and my wife ,  friend me and jump to our sector we will help you  . And Brian you wanna bully someone come also we will have fun .

• Larry D Elliott
    Larry D Elliott
    Skilled Warrior
    BadMFcker said:
    hihi warrior princess has same badges as larry, so that must be our great jay pretending he is a girl, and just check the grammer of steve and larry, they make exactly the same mistakes, use the same style of typing and they seem to suddenly know all the facts pretty fast...

Hugo you really need to get your eyes checked those badges are not even the same color LMAO

• Gijsbert_Z
    Gijsbert_Z
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 3

oke what a **** al for 1 depo stop crying and play the game  everybody that dont belong in 296 and hef problems whit the rules jump away  plz .