How to use the Spectre

ChittyBangMoved
ChittyBangMoved
Incursion Leader
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,314

<br/><a href="http://oi41.tinypic.com/330fi8g.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

• Reapers Shadow
    Reapers Shadow
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 334
    edited 2 Oct 2013, 10:29PM

Chitty Stahp. I dont want peoplekilling my ERM :)

Jk, a few hundred erm is for pansies.

But in all seriousness, I wonder how many people coin 12 before it is nerfed lol

Who cares what tech you have. Coin is all the tech you need.
  • Steven_S219
    Steven_S219
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 28

Ive tried using it during the event but due to lag and glitches been a nightmare to control. i just hope this will sort itself out in normal gameplay otherwise ive wasted 48xp on a flying skip!!

• Delta_Killers
    Delta_Killers
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 150

Spectre is overpowered.. ALl level 12 units in base customized all anti air.. Egats flaks stingers heavy gunners hercules egats all customized to do maximum air damage cant stop a level 12 spectre. I have this unit too but this is over power and it is killing the game. The only thing you need is spectre and some coins any base will be down. you can bubble a whole sector with this unit and a dog . THis is too ridiculuos , Hellstorms were over powered that what they said when nerfed   this is insane. Cant play this game any more like this . THe only unit you need is spectre. i think it is time to say good bye to the game.. Units i have all units kixeye has to offer except the unwanted units like sucide trucks rhinos etc nothing can stop this ..

Level 35 base cant hold for 3 minutes with all anti air this is insane.

THank you kixeye for killing the game

• skull 0z
    skull 0z
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2

This is a cheat how many raptor with spectre watch video not only this.... publish video on the official site thats mean kixeye support some cheaters and all hacker using hack gold like this and what kixeye do about this...nothing

• Delta_Killers
    Delta_Killers
    Minor Nuisance

i got hit by a level 8 spectre that was what i was told my base lasted 3 mins .. just spectre and i was online as i was hit by spectre 1 day ago i had all anti air units spectre killed all anti air units in one shot in 3 mins my base was flat.. lol ,, cant believe it upgrades upgrades to reach level 35 and max units and all of sudden you find out nothing can be used any more .. no need of keeping any units in base coz it will kill it anyways .. just repairs.. overpowering this way is not good skills are no longer required in this game this sucks.. i have spectre but this is killing the game .. i would rather dont have it coz the fun of the game is gone with this over powered unit.. no matter what defense you have this cannot be stopped once it reaches level 12 and it is 18 days for non coiners coiners already have it at level 12 anyways so in 18 days this game will be no more fun..

• SGT BASH
    SGT BASH
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 28

If people have coined this to lvl 12, they have more money than sense (or they're hacking their gold) after lvl 4 it requires Thorium to upgrade.

IF YOU WISH FOR PEACE...PREPARE FOR WAR!

• pavlos.keloglou
    pavlos.keloglou
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 5

have you tried flak turrets against spectre?
  • KT-WARLORD
    KT-WARLORD
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 54

flak turret will  be good vs spectre but wil make your bae easy with e megas
  • Shadow Warrior
    Shadow Warrior
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 247
    edited 3 Oct 2013, 2:21PM

Flak turret max range is 360.

Level 1 Spectre range is 360

Level 2 is 370

Max range is 450

I would not recommend Flak turret.

If it has same armor as Kondor, then Flak tank and stingers will do extra damage to it.  But all anti-air used will need at least 450 range and be using fire bullets, plasma, flak, or stinger damage.  

However, giving the huge target box of the spectre I wonder if the 450 AA range can be avoided by using the edge of the spectre targeting box.

EDIT: Nope, tested level 1 spectre vs stronghold with rifleman.  Using the target box edge the stronghold still had rifleman shooting at spectre.  Target box is 5 wall lengths from center to edge.

• Delta_Killers
    Delta_Killers
    Minor Nuisance

As of now nothing will stop the level 12 spectre nothing is build against it.Due to its speed every unit will barely touch this unit. It is simply overpowered. I doubt kixeye emplpoyess even calculated on the defense else wise they would have never came up with this units. If your base has 3200 all units in antiair and all maxed customized if your base cannot last 4 mins there is no unit that will stop it.The best defense against it is to keep the base undefended. Effectively every other unit that you maxed out is of no use coz this thing will do everything on offense by itself and you cannot save your base against it.

The units that were in my base at time of attack and the spectre was level 8. watchtower maxed 

Level 12 hercules with plasma

Level 12 customized egats

leve 12 flaks

level 12 stingers in WT

level 12 rifleman in WT

level 12 gunners customized in WT

All anti air in base and it lasted 3 mins . Spectre didnt even die. SO when you look at losses column the attacker lost nothing. No matter what you put there is nothing that will defend against it. Time to create lot of dogs and buggies so you dont get sniped hahaha.. Thats all you need coz you need no other units to flat any high level base . Cant wait to be level 12 lol .. But it is way overpowered i would rather not have it to be honest. It should be good unit but not a beast 

It is just bad planning from kixeye and when they create units they dont think about it. 

PS: Dont think i am crying coz my base was flat .. You will be happy until you own this unit and flat others but wont like it when this unit comes to your base. just another 11 days some hours to be the overpowered and make it level 12 then it is game over. It is like playing a game in amateur level  and score points or goals or touchdowns everytime you do a drive .. This is boring 

• Delta_Killers
    Delta_Killers
    Minor Nuisance

Maths cannot stop it 

270k health base range 450 (no defensive turtets can hit 450) size 3200 total 
    means 32 units in base 
    lets put all anti air 
    lets assume all unit have 1000 dps which no units hasas of now 
    so it would be 32000+ watchtowers
    assume wt does 18000 dps 
    it will be 50k 
    so it can do 5 rounds on base this way assuming nothing dies in 5 rounds your base will be flat anyways
    however in 1-2 shots every base defender dies please view the video
    So in math it is not possible to stop it.. Answer: keep the base undefended so you can repair in 1 hr

• ChittyBangMoved
    ChittyBangMoved
    Incursion Leader

bady.bdran.9 I take it English isn't your first language.....I'm on the preview server............................
    <br/><a href="http://oi41.tinypic.com/330fi8g.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

• humonster
    humonster
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5

anybody knows what is the keyboard shortkey for retargeting?

• ChittyBangMoved
    ChittyBangMoved
    Incursion Leader

There isn't one.

• PizzaGod
    PizzaGod
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 112

I guess I have not seen a lvl 12 yet.  So far I have killed several Spectre, my problem is they come back a few min later with a newly healed one and finish off my base.

Backyard Monsters -Lvl 55  - Quit, new map section sucked

Battle Pirates lvl 41 - Quit, liked WC better, and WC takes too much time

War Commander - lvl 44 - game broke, can't play anymore
  • Loxfactor
    Loxfactor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 529

No don't start telling everyone I don't my leader's face to be bubbled...

JK good guide btw

My clan also known as the Dark Knights, has grown to be quite powerful over the past couple of months.
    So much so we are having a constant influx of members. 
    And we need more. So join us, one of the fastest growing clans I have ever seen.
  • e_would_108 defender
    e_would_108 defender
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 19

wow you did a good job of explaining ..good video too...

now in maybe a year I might be able to get it.

thanks, and a pat on the back for doing such a good job

• SilentAce
    SilentAce
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 50

well, as for every game, if the unit is overpowered kixeye will undoubtedly Nerf it or will make a new counter building for it so no worries, untill then hang on tight guys :)

Keep your ambition burned.
  • TG-HAMMER
    TG-HAMMER
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 419

they are waiting for all the coiners to spend some $$. after that, they will nerf it down or make some epic AA unit / turret. 

Back to WC after 5 years, 2018
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,746
    tekt said:

This is a cheat how many raptor with spectre watch video not only this.... publish video on the official site thats mean kixeye support some cheaters and all hacker using hack gold like this and what kixeye do about this...nothing

Raptor = 200 space

Spectre = 150 space

( 6 x 200 ) + 150 = 1,350

Air field space 1,400

Now I know why so many complain about cheaters.

Because they just don't understand how things work so the get confused and scream cheater.  LOL

Oh and by the way the forums are not the same as Kixeye publishing a video on there site.  It is a public forum.  That means the public publishes the post not the host of the forum. So your little conspiracy theory is again

WRONG!!!

Gold is given out on Preview Servers which he says he is one during this video.

READ, COMPREHEND & LEARN before you make a post calling someone a cheater. 

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• GUNSNROSES
    GUNSNROSES
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 134
    Nishan998 said:

Spectre is overpowered.. ALl level 12 units in base customized all anti air.. Egats flaks stingers heavy gunners hercules egats all customized to do maximum air damage cant stop a level 12 spectre. I have this unit too but this is over power and it is killing the game. The only thing you need is spectre and some coins any base will be down. you can bubble a whole sector with this unit and a dog . THis is too ridiculuos , Hellstorms were over powered that what they said when nerfed   this is insane. Cant play this game any more like this . THe only unit you need is spectre. i think it is time to say good bye to the game.. Units i have all units kixeye has to offer except the unwanted units like sucide trucks rhinos etc nothing can stop this ..

Level 35 base cant hold for 3 minutes with all anti air this is insane.

THank you kixeye for killing the game thats bullshit because u cant custimize stingers also 40 stingers of mine killed 5 spectres thats 5 days repair less coined so

• ChittyBangMoved
    ChittyBangMoved
    Incursion Leader

Glad to see this is helpful to you guys

• Vincent_Reaper
    Vincent_Reaper
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 235

They really need to give us more anti air weapons....even modified hercules with plasmas and egats with fire isn't enuff. Egats can only get 2 shots off before it flys to next bunker and hercs have no time to charge up plasmas, so that screws whole point of plasmas. They honestly shouldnt had made it go like what chittybang did, I mean at least let us kill it if we are offline.....

• mavtao
    mavtao
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 703

I think it should be a pole dancer, Pick 1 target and you cant retarget until that target is dead

ADMIN EMIRATES HMC
    ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF TAO 
  • Don_R611
    Don_R611
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1

How does one use a Spectre, have it retreat from battle, deploy 25 reaper drones, most of them destroyed, and then they retreat the reaper drones that are left, and redeploy the spectre, all in one base attack without restarting?

• zeeshan_88
    zeeshan_88
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2
    edited 14 Jan 2014, 5:23PM

i got hit by a level 8 spectre that was what i was told my base lasted 3 mins .. just spectre and i was online as i was hit by spectre 1 day ago i had all anti air units spectre killed all anti air units in one shot in 3 mins my base was flat.. lol ,, cant believe it upgrades upgrades to reach level 35 and max units and all of sudden you find out nothing can be used any more .. no need of keeping any units in base coz it will kill it anyways .. just repairs.. overpowering this way is not good skills are no longer required in this game this sucks.. i have spectre but this is killing the game .. i would rather dont have it coz the fun of the game is gone with this over powered unit.. no matter what defense you have this cannot be stopped once it reaches level 12 and it is 18 days for non coiners coiners already have it at level 12 anyways so in 18 days this game will be no more fun..

Dear Delta Killer.

i can bet that no one can flat my base in 3 minutes with spectra. however may be he can be succeeded in bubbbling me but if he tried to flat me he has to loose his spectra.

and i ma 34 lvl

• efc1878
    efc1878
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 6

great

• efc1878
    efc1878
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 6

brill

• ChittyBangMoved
    ChittyBangMoved
    Incursion Leader
    edited 25 Jul 2014, 3:30PM
    This is a little outdated now hehehe but thank you!

• Spec_op_blackpaint
    Spec_op_blackpaint
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,899
    This is a little outdated now hehehe but thank you!

lol no its up to date ;)