Peaceful sector?

arsenmano
arsenmano
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 15
Looking for  peaceful sector to chill for a bit for the event at least. Noobs piling on me, so need some time off lol. Any1 could add me on here so i could jump to a peaceful sector for the event? tnx xD
  • Chris Land
    Chris Land
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 968
    113 is pretty quite most of the time as long as you dont bother anyone, you will be pretty much left alone.
    All the tools are there, you just have to be smarter than the tools your working with.
    me wrote:
    Hell lets just give all units the DPS of a water pistol, name the game Lazer tag and call it a day ...
  • Mario Kart 8
    Mario Kart 8
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 352
    **** all peaceful sectors. I couldn't even attack a tiny depo with getting attacked y 100+ players so I moved to sector 1. we dont need peaceful sectors in war commander if u want 1 go play farmville or cityvile instead!
  • Chris Land
    Chris Land
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 968
    **** all peaceful sectors. I couldn't even attack a tiny depo with getting attacked y 100+ players so I moved to sector 1. we dont need peaceful sectors in war commander if u want 1 go play farmville or cityvile instead!
    Exactly why I was praying they would take the sector walls down.  MOST players dont want to fight in their "home" sector because they want a place to repair and upgrade once in a while, as well as do the events.  While I am all for war and fighting, I dont want to do it every day all day and spend money when I dont have to.  If thats your thing cool, but its not mine, and its not most of the player bases thing either.  The average guy plays till his toons are dead then repairs for how ever many days that takes.

Even the guys that are in sector 1 (and I know, I have been there a few times) leave after a week or 2 to upgrade and repair, then go back.  This game is not set up to war 24/7 all balls no quit unless you have deep pockets.

With the sector walls down, that would change.  
    All the tools are there, you just have to be smarter than the tools your working with.
    me wrote:
    Hell lets just give all units the DPS of a water pistol, name the game Lazer tag and call it a day ...
  • Mario Kart 8
    Mario Kart 8
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 352
    Yea I hope the sector walls do come down too.
  • arsenmano
    arsenmano
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 15
    No need to trip over balls, i just needed a place to stay so i could upgrade some things, do the event and im back in action.
  • Lee Chun Kiat
    Lee Chun Kiat
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 480
    6 too =)
  • Terminal52
    Terminal52
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 1
    Lol are you serious about sector 1 just being a..... sector I guess i would say. Because I cant even go to random sector and play War Commander how it was made to be.
  • Subodh_D
    Subodh_D
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 10
    try sector 382.

• Tamerlan113
    Tamerlan113
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 5
    you need to relocate to 195. Last week I was been there. Too nice and friendly sector :.