maintenance extended

Mojo1978
Mojo1978
Incursion Leader
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,012
Wow seriously if your changing the graphics like you did in BP im seriously walking away you know at least when Uberstrike takes there game down for a day and reopen it it works absolutely perfectly no lag no nothing but i bet any money you like when i log in and everyone else logs in we gonna be welcomed by a **** ton of lag glitches and whatever BS update your putting in now.
  • wiggy123
    wiggy123
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 34

how long is it down for ?

• Mojo1978
    Mojo1978
    Incursion Leader
    Another 2 hours so 4 hours and 30mins total
  • TheHolyAsdf
    TheHolyAsdf
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,389
    Geez, man - it's just another 2 hours. Don't have anything else in your life to do? Go watch a movie, eat food, do some lifting or whatever.
  • Phenomite
    Phenomite
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 96
    4.5 hour update.
  • stormdancer
    stormdancer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 120
    As an aussie who has no idea what time zone this game runs on or when it went down.....please  post and say how many hours downtime are left. Posts are timestamped in my time so I would be grateful. Thankyou.
  • Mojo1978
    Mojo1978
    Incursion Leader
    Geez, man - it's just another 2 hours. Don't have anything else in your life to do? Go watch a movie, eat food, do some lifting or whatever.

Bordem and anger issues starting to kick in sorry :p
  • Goliath30
    Goliath30
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 10
    Of course, some of us also already have limited playing time. So we already have a disadvantage. Or the fact that they **** near doubled the time that we expected to be waiting.  Or that maybe the storm that's blowing in will be right over my house just about the time it will now be coming back, so I may not get ANY play time in because of probably losing internet. THOSE are the kinds of things that upset some of us.

Oh, and doing a MASSIVE change like this the day after doing an update- that tells us that you screwed up the day before. That's NOT the way to encourage people to spend money. 
  • Bionicleboy101
    Bionicleboy101
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 7,676
    It's obvious you're addicted to this game.  In fact, so addicted that you go absolutely haywire when you can't play it.  

It shouldn't be that hard to sign on, see it's down for maintenance (still), and just decide to do something else.  Anything else.  Like read a book with good sentence structure...

Galactic Gangsters

David Scott:  Made me smile :)

"Games like BYM and VC are never truly won; rather, the winner is who has the most fun." 
  • Mojo1978
    Mojo1978
    Incursion Leader
    It's obvious you're addicted to this game.  In fact, so addicted that you go absolutely haywire when you can't play it.  

It shouldn't be that hard to sign on, see it's down for maintenance (still), and just decide to do something else.  Anything else.  Like read a book with good sentence structure...
    well well if it isn't the gay gangsters LOL
  • Phenomite
    Phenomite
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 96
    As an aussie who has no idea what time zone this game runs on or when it went down.....please  post and say how many hours downtime are left. Posts are timestamped in my time so I would be grateful. Thankyou.
    ~1 hour and 36mins to go mate.
  • Bionicleboy101
    Bionicleboy101
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 7,676
    In an age where it's ok to be gay I don't understand the point of your last post.  If I'm gay so what?  You're a hypocrite.  That's worse.  

Anyway, please respond to the content of my post and not simply disregard me based on my alliance of origin.  Hypocrite.  

Galactic Gangsters

David Scott:  Made me smile :)

"Games like BYM and VC are never truly won; rather, the winner is who has the most fun." 
  • gkhellas
    gkhellas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 3
    why this updayte is so big? what happen? 
  • Holy_Salmon
    Holy_Salmon
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 340
    hahahaha. People are actually fuming over a couple of hours of extra down-time. HILARIOUS. Made my **** night enjoyable knowing how pathetic some people's lives are! :D
  • LoNElyWolfxTrAveLer
    LoNElyWolfxTrAveLer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 140
    woop woop the world spins one way the anger is all the same but we still have to play this laggy **** game so lets be calm and start the norm for we are the ones who will win the war! FOLLOW ME!! We are SPARTANS! war is somthin we know best of all!! 
    ^^^ -- dont mind this just me bein who i am and Dog ..if they change graphics ill still play u know why? cus if i didnt id leave all the lil ones to defend against the hords of coiners!! fight for free'dom for we are Noble!
    Hi I'm an A**hole been one since i can remember if your having symptoms such as "extreme aggravation,  extreme ****,  or enjoy angering others"  you too may be an A**hole call this number in the next 40 minutes and a certified A**hole representative will give you the advice you need to be a professional A**hole   messaging and billing restrictions may apply.
  • stormdancer
    stormdancer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 120
    stormdancer said:<br />
    As an aussie who has no idea what time zone this game runs on or when it went down.....please  post and say how many hours downtime are left. Posts are timestamped in my time so I would be grateful. Thankyou.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ~1 hour and 36mins to go mate.

Thankyou ever so much.

• V E G A
    V E G A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 242
    Personally I am hoping this fixes a lot of issues I have been having. Click ok to go back to base because server map has become unresponsive. or attention, the game has encountered a critical error an needs to reload. I get these two everyday everytime I play. So if I have to go to bed an wake up tomorrow to a new an improved server I will be thrilled, seriously if they did nothing to the game but move it to a new server, I would be ecstatic.

• Santiago CDS
    Santiago CDS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 61
    Oh man this is nothing compared to when they did 10 hour updates.
  • gkhellas
    gkhellas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 3
    for me the game run normally with no problems ,no lag no errors.
  • puntos.natos
    puntos.natos
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6
    hm 3h 20min so far , why that long ?:S
  • deaconinla
    deaconinla
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2

down again, dangit I just wish when they take it down that when it comes back up that my guard fleets where not placed back at home leaving my base unguarded

also would be great to have chance to move near friends and a stamp posting time of notices so we can be thre on time when it comes backup

other wishes- how about an auto base defense silo thingy like in war commander and some types of mines to put out near base would be cool too

• Th3Raven
    Th3Raven
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 363
    why another update so soon? last one was like 2 days ago?
  • Goliath30
    Goliath30
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 10
    Th3Raven said:
    why another update so soon? last one was like 2 days ago?
    Less. The updates started exactly 24 hours apart
  • BigJuice189
    BigJuice189
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 106
    This is nothing compared to the 10 hour updates In closed beta
    Vega Conflict: 43
    ID: 15088
  • Lioness_Heart
    Lioness_Heart
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 470

lol can you say addict !!!

was you guys even around for the 12h maintnance that only added a sun glare (basically)or were you guys aroung for the update that caused players bases to dissapear when they had to be reset back to lvl 0 hmmm if it was me running kixeye some of you that complain about a maint exstention would be on a 24h maint while others played (cound you imagine the thread that gets started then)  LMAO  

"Without failure and defeat, you fail to rise above it." By Lioness_Heart

deer grammer nazis. Im Playcing this hear to specifikally distroy you're intire day. May korecting this be the 
    onely thing you thinc abowt all fookin weak.?

This discussion has been closed.